Men in Knee High Boots

Booted

those are like MY avitar boots kittyinboots, (demoniaplatforms):thumbsup: they are THAT high, but like my avitar, BLACK!! I call them my "kiss boots"-you can see why!

I talk much about Western Ranch Boots, FYI they can also make custom platform KISS boots, www.westernranchboots.net . I would imagine they could also make those boots that Elton John wore.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consistently wear skinny jeans tucked into women's knee high flat boots and readily get complimented by complete strangers each and every time. On 9th and 14th, some guy came up to me out of the blue and said, "those are real nice boots, really nice." At Starbucks on Spring and Crosby a friend of mine walked up to me with full compliments about my boots, wondering where he could get some. Girls invariably think they are "hot", and that's even after telling them they are women's boots.

Very nice, what brand boots and jeans do you usually wear?

I've got 3 pairs of DIFFERENT style knee high boots, one of which is my avitar (the black name-sake of DEMONIA) another (which I wore for a little while this evening) my NINE WEST blade heel boots) & another black pair of FLAT heeled boots, all very comfortable to wear especially now that I have put in my NINE WEST boots those INSOLIA inserts, they do make all the difference in my feet, but only in that kind of high heel design I think.

Very nice, what brand boots and jeans do you usually wear?

My boots are from an Italian manufacturer called Tentazione. Real supple Italian leather and long skinny shaft that wraps the calf tightly.

The skinny jeans are from Urban Outfitters.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I've been wearing that look for daytime casual for a few seasons now...it's no big deal here in NYC, or Dublin, or London, or Barcelona....

And I always wear women's knee high boots too.

The response is invariably positive, especially from women.

kneehigh,

When in NYC how tall are your heels, I love 4" my self and been thinking of going to LA to see a lady friend who feels the same as we do about heels. The only thing she can't wear heels her self but thinks it's great for men if they can or wish to wear high heels, she supports fashion freedom for men.

Merry Christmas

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I bought them on the corner of Spring and West Broadway, literally right next door to Starbucks, at a shoe boutique called keito shoes.

I don't know if they carry an inventory of discounted "outlet" shoes, like advertised on the web site though. The boots I bought were a little over $500.

edit: Neither Nine West, nor Aldo, nor Dune compare. You are paying for superb Italian craftsmanship and fine attention to detail.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I bought them on the corner of Spring and West Broadway, literally right next door to Starbucks, at a shoe boutique called keito shoes.

I don't know if they carry an inventory of discounted "outlet" shoes, like advertised on the web site though. The boots I bought were a little over $500.

edit: Neither Nine West, nor Aldo, nor Dune compare. You are paying for superb Italian craftsmanship and fine attention to detail.

Thanks, I pop in next time when I'm down.

PS received a new custom pair yesterday, and as always, after ordering you regret spending the money, but when you try them on you know you did the right thing. I've never bought really expensive (heeled) non-custom shoes before, but I guess it is the same thing.

What's all the fuss about?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not into such flats at all, but wearing boots over your pants is OK. I've already noticed some guys wearing mid-calf or knee-high boots over jeans in Poland, so I hope that the trend will catch on.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I'm not into such flats at all, but wearing boots over your pants is OK. I've already noticed some guys wearing mid-calf or knee-high boots over jeans in Poland, so I hope that the trend will catch on.

I wear my low heel boots over my pants and they are knee-high too, I wear with dress pants jeans or my kilt and never had any thing said.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Brian Davis:-)

If the girls can wear their boots with their pants tucked in, why not us guys?

I couldn't agree more, my friend! Why shouldn't men enjoy displaying their boots for the world to see?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 weeks later...

I was up in NYC today wearing Pleaser over the knee flats with my jeans tucked into them. Walked around China town and hit up a couple of anime stores then took the subway back to midtown. Walked around there for a few more hours and checked out a few book stores. Only problem I ran into was that they kept slouching down to knee height. I did notice a few looks of confusion but didn't hear any comments. I guess they say that if you don't look uncomfortable people don't react negatively. I can't imagine trying that with heels and walking all day. My feet were killing me as is. Cheers

The only pairs of boots I will wear when I go heeling normally are my knee high boots, except when I feel the occasion calls for either my mid-calf or pants boots then I will wear those, but for me knee highs are my first choice

I have boots with shafts from shoe to ankle to calf to knee-high. At home I wear them with jeans or skirts. While out, it's just with jeans, usually only while driving.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Hmmm, this is not that new. When my ex-wife and I were traveling across country in 1981 we stopped in Denver, Co. While shopping in a western store my wife had to asked in her nice English accent why so many men had thier jeans/slacks tucked into the tops of the boots. Showing the whole boot. From a customer; " If you paid as much for boots you would want to show'em off also. " She was never much of a boot person even when wearing skirts. -- Brandy

I have boots with shafts from shoe to ankle to calf to knee-high. At home I wear them with jeans or skirts. While out, it's just with jeans, usually only while driving.

Hello friends,

I just got new boots that go up to the knee and they have 2 1/2" heels and I'll be wearing them with skirt or kilt and out side of my jeans. They are just fabulous to wear, I picked them up at snaz57

M

post-5557-133522880072_thumb.jpg

God what a dream that would be! I have just been to the bank and a very very beautiful woman in from of me was wearing a pair of very sexy knee high boots over skinny jeans! I have been wearing my newest knee high boots around the house over my skinny jeans al morning. It would have been great to be able to walk confidently to the car, go into town and do what I need to do. But no, I changed into borning flat shoes and normal jeans! It would have been great to walk in the town as its raining out - lots of puddles!! You never know one day I may????? On ther plus side, once I got home (now) I changed straight back!! God I love ALDO boots! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I love Boots! Since they are the easiest to wear in public. Since I wear them under a pair of boot cut jeans and a lot of the fem looking boots. Look like a hybrid of men's boots but with a longer heel. My favorite types are GOTH and FETISH styles.

i love wearing knee high boots and i won these from ebay for only 11.50 plus shipping which was cheap.they had a strap and buckle across the top but one of them was broken so i just cut them both off and they still look awesome.

Those look like a pair I got at Payless a while back (minus the strap and buckle). Don't think I payed more than $30 for them new.

• 1 year later...

those are just like a pair of boots that I had years ago (around 20 I think) & I wore them just like that, most people loved them, I never really had any reactions that were what I'd would called "negative", I had them 'till they just wore out:sad: