walking on air :)

aussieheels1

i've notice that lately (but I'm sure that I've been doing so for a while) that when I'm at home walking around bare foot, a lot of the times I'm walking on the tip of my toes as if i had an invisible pair of heels on..... it came to my attention he other day when my wife noticed it and ask me why I was walking funny... she didn't draw any correlation (out loud) to me wearing heels but I'm sure it crossed her mind (my wife knows about my love of heels but we haven't spoken about it since I told her a year ago... that's another story).... does any of you guys and gals find that you walk around with an invisible pair of heels when you don't have a nice pair of real heels on?

yeah I have noticed myself doing this, exactly how your describe. I also notice myself at work, we have to go outside to smoke and I normally stand in the same place i.e. on the edge of the kerb with heel of my foot on the kerb and the ball of my foot about 4-5 inches below. Anyone else have any bizarre heel related habit?

yeah I have noticed myself doing this, exactly how your describe. I also notice myself at work, we have to go outside to smoke and I normally stand in the same place i.e. on the edge of the kerb with heel of my foot on the kerb and the ball of my foot about 4-5 inches below. Anyone else have any bizarre heel related habit?

Almost always, check out also this.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Often found myself lifting my heels up or with my heels parked on our cable safety ducts. A couple of guys at work have cottoned on about my heel interest but not how far (or should that be) <high>:winkiss: may need to be cautious:w00t2: Al

hey marcus.. sorry i didn't realise there was a similar thread.... but i guess it's more common than i thought.... i hate it that when you notice something, that's the only thing you focus on.... i'm finding myself trying to force myself not to walk on my toes all the time now...

All the time. I feel more comfortable, especially standing long time in one spot (like when I work club security), that I'm on my tippy-toes quite a bit for comfort. I also walk around the house on the balls of my feet instead of my heels instinctively. Top it all off I have been told I sometimes lapse into swaying my hips a bit even with flats...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

does any of you guys and gals find that you walk around with an invisible pair of heels when you don't have a nice pair of real heels on?

If I walk around barefoot, I have to lift my heels.

It feels like tearing inside the backs of my legs otherwise.

Walking on air is a far more romantic way of looking at it. I like that. Thanks