Introduction

Ms C

Hello there! My name is Ms. C and my closet has 96 pairs of shoes in it. :winkiss: Of those 96 about 12 are lower than 4 inches in heel height. I realize that I have an addiction. But as far as addictions go, this can't be all bad can it? I mean I have pretty shoes and boots. And I actually wear all of them at one point or another. I have my favorites, but don't tell the other shoes or they will get jealous and pinch my feet. I want to thank Weloveboots and HighBoots for telling me about this forum. I look forward to reading and sharing. Hugs! Ms. C

Welcome. I'm sure some of the members here have just as many or maybe even more pairs of shoes than you do....and these are just some of the guys!:nervous: Welcome Ms. C. you're amongst friends here. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

welcome ms c to the greatest high heel place . you are among people who have the same attraction as you with heels. you have a very big collection love to see them . i envy some of the others with a big collection cause im limited to where i can store mine.

I can't help it...I am a shoe "*hore" I changed my shoes 5 times in one day to show them off at my last event in DC on Saturday. I took 36 pairs to Florida to one convention and 43 to a camping event. Okay part of that event was to teach a class on Fetishes, but what can I say. I wore 15 pairs in 3 days all over camp. And I went to DC with only 17 pair and I came home with 18. And these are the hottest shiny real patent leather not pleather knee high speed lace boots. They have a sort of "pony heel" looks almost like a wedge but puts my heel at 6 3/4 inches. Highest I've seen without being ballet boots. And of course I love the ballet boots. Ms. C

I can't help it...I am a shoe "*hore" I changed my shoes 5 times in one day to show them off at my last event in DC on Saturday.

I took 36 pairs to Florida to one convention and 43 to a camping event. Okay part of that event was to teach a class on Fetishes, but what can I say. I wore 15 pairs in 3 days all over camp.

And I went to DC with only 17 pair and I came home with 18. And these are the hottest shiny real patent leather not pleather knee high speed lace boots. They have a sort of "pony heel" looks almost like a wedge but puts my heel at 6 3/4 inches. Highest I've seen without being ballet boots.

And of course I love the ballet boots.

Ms. C

My gosh, Ms. C, you need more feet not more shoes.....:winkiss::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Only 96 pairs!!!??? Poor you how on earth do you manage??? I have over 1000 pairs of heels and I'm a guy! (Well most of the time anyway)... Welcome to the forum Ms C.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Welcome Ms C, Wow you have the dream scene, 96 pairs and rising, plus interesting occasions in which to wear and display them. That is awesome! How do you store them? Do you have a mega closet with shoe racks or just floor space? So traveling, like you must the 747 of suitcases? Love your stories and I would say a shoe/boot collection that most would die to have! Welcome! Mtnsofheels