Inspiration

Henri

I did not know I inspired someone to wear High Heels. But I met someone tonight who told me I inspired her. As many of you know, I wear heels in public when I travel on business. Please see my tjhread " Wearing heels in Public". Well tonight was no exception. I drove meany miles today on business and mostly in heels. I removed my heels for business meetings and put them back on for traveling. I got to my hotel around 600 PM. As I was all ready in heels while driving; I stayed in heels to walk into the hotel and check in. Aound 630 PM: i went to the hotel lounge for a glass of wine and dinner. While eating my meal, the Hotel Shift Supervisor, who does not generally work on Wednesday night, came and sat with me. She was wearing black tight slacks and black 3.5" stilletos. I complimented her on her choice of heels. She then told me that she had heard about my heels and was inspired to wear her heels. She had heard that I was going to be staying in the hotel on this Wednesday and Thursday. Her normal work days are different. But she asked to change days in order to meet me. During our 15 or so minute conversation she expressed that I had inspired here to wear her heels and that she felt comfortable and sexy in them. She asked why I wore heels and stockings. I told her that I felt very comfortable in them and that I like wearing them. She told me she liked my heels and that I looked great in them. (Picture below). She then asked how high my choice of heels and what my selection was going to be for tomorrow night and I told her black slacks and red patent leather heels. Her reply was that she can't wait her favorite color is red and she will wear read stilletoes also. But her heels will be lower than mine. I just wanted to share another great heeling experience. Henri:clap: :winkiss:

post-8516-133522871576_thumb.jpg

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Now THAT, Henri, is an outstanding story!!! :winkiss: I am so pleased that she took that much interest in a particular guest's interest!! And that you were the inspiration for her to wear heels just to meet you!! This is SUCH an uplifting story!!! Just another fine example of how society may actually view us. May be a single example but it adds another point to the count!! Thank you for sharing! :nervous::thumbsup:

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

A great story, Henri! It's not every day that a man inspires a woman to wear heels! Who'd a thunk it? Heh! Seriously, given your sense of style and how you carry yourself in public, I can understand how you'd inspire someone. If I were a nervous newbie here on the board, you'd certainly inspire me. Good for you, my friend for presenting a positive image of a man in heels!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great story, Henri. As I have said before---"You never know just how far your influence goes". You were lucky this time that someone took the time to change her schedule to let you know just how you influenced her. That's the greatest story ever told. Cudos, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Henri... Great story and congratulations. I have had women compliment me on the high heels I was wearing. But I have never had women inspired to wear high heels beacuse I was wearing high heels. Many women have told men they love my high heels, but they could never wear high heels that high. Please keep the stories coming and thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Henri... This is one of the truly great stories I have read at HHPlace! I have had women on several occasions complement me on my shoes or offer comments that they cannot wear heels for some reason, etc., but have never had anybody tell me that they were inspired by my choice to wear heels. Way to go and you should be quite proud!

Style is built from the ground up!

The next night went just as well. That was many weeks ago. I still return to that hotel every week on business. Now I have made a change. I no longer bring any safe shoes with me into the hotel. All I wear are High Heels. Starr was there two weeks ago when I checked in and she immediately came around the desk to check out my heels. She did the same last week at check in. I am returning there tomorrow for three more days. Again I do not bring any safe (male shoes) with me into the hotel. I'VE NEVER HAD A NEGATIVE COMMENT. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Well done Henri!!! I live on heels (except job) after 2 months and I feel comfortable and safe. ...and better with myself. For a heels street wearer, walk in heels in public is the best medicine you can find in the world for your self-confidence!!!