issues

I think this will be my last post on this site. There are too many issues brought up by the gays. every time someone mentions the word gay they get testy. this site is suppost to be about men wearing heels. now one member thinks their way of life will be better with barack obama.

t-straps are my favorite style.

I think this will be my last post on this site. There are too many issues brought up by the gays. every time someone mentions the word gay they get testy. this site is suppost to be about men wearing heels. now one member thinks their way of life will be better with barack obama.

Life is what you make it. Barack O- whatever isn't going to change the way I dress. Gay's can do what they want. Each of us will one day answer to our behaviour.

real men wear heels

This site is here for Everybody regardless of gender or sexuality. If someone were to slag off your sexuality or lifestyle then you'd get pretty testy about it too!

What the hell has Barack Obama got to do with it?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I don't get your post. How are people getting testy when people mention the word "gay"? I haven't seen it. Don't let other people's opinions bother you. If someone says something you don't like you can always choose to respond or to ignore it, just like in real life. If they say something you find offensive then that is what the "Report Post" button is for and just let the wonderful moderators will take care of the situation, that is their job. Also, what does Obama have to do with the price of beans? (old saying) Everybody is entitled to their own opinions even if it does not agree with yours. While it is obvious you think McCain would have been the better choice for President it is also obvious that the American people as a whole thought Obama would be the better choice. There's nothing wrong with your opinion, it just wasn't the opinion of the majority of people. It doesn't matter to me who is in office, they cannot take away my love of heels or of this country.

Let us try to keep HHplace as "people-friendly" as possible -- if somebody is bashing gays (or anybody else) then please report the postings and we (the website staff) will take care of the situation. We don't want anybody to feel threatened here!

That said -- in the interest of the grand tradition of free speech -- let us not declare certain words or phrases "verboten" here. The concept of civility has been around for centuries and it is a lost art among far too many modern-day humans. Just keep the discussion civil -- you can disagree but do so with dignity. The other guy disagrees with you too! As the old saying goes, "That's what makes horse racing."

For a member to feel unwelcome because of disagreements, "testiness" or whatever just isn't right.

Let's face it -- a lot of us are guys who like to wear heels. When it comes to feeling like we're outside the mainstream, we have a certain connection! We should not shun anybody else for their own individuality.

Have a happy time!

I quite agree with what others have said. If you don't agree, either ignore or use the report button, keeping in mind that the other individual has a right to his/her opinions also. I don't think the president, no matter who he/her is, is going to give a crap what we have on our feet, as I'm sure that they aren't going to outlaw men wearing heels either. So, as I see it, there is no reason for you to leave the Forum, nor should you. This is a family, friendly place so lets keep it that way. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

PLEASE let's keep this site friendly! With all the crap that we go through everyday here in the U.S. and elsewhere in the world, hhplace is one refuge that all of us can go to for fun and sharing our experiences. It would be a shame to trash it...

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I will continue to wear high heels no matter what. And I am going to continue to post at High Heel Place and share my high heel thoughts, opinions, and experiences with its friendly and very interesting members. And especially try to respect the thoughts and opinions of all that contribute. That's what it's all about and that is the bottom line.

I must have missed the posted about testy people. I will share my thoughts on the matter of ignoring what may bring our ire up, though. As long as you let someone's post/word/saying/etc bother you, in any way, then you let them dictate how your life goes. Just ignore what you don't like, and concentrate on the rest of the stuff here you do. I personally would miss your postings, especially if you left for something trivial...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

meaning: I'm annoyed that I can't express my homophobic and conservative oppinions freely on this board.

And for the record, this site is about PEOPLE wearing high heels.