Can the Olsen twins actually walk in heels?

Found this one with Mary-Kate Olsen in it:-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NZY9fTjZoHE

There's probably others out there.

She looks just the same in the video - like a toddler trying on her mothers' shoes.

I couldn't bare to listen to the interview. Vacuous just isn't a strong enough word for this girl!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

can they talk and chew bubble gum at the same time? who gives a rats rump. they are just 2 more pseudo-contrived-celebrities that have been jammed down our throat. if you want to ask about madonna,or even beckham thats one thing. at least they have credentials...but those 2? oh please...they are in the same league as jessica simpson and lindsey lohan...i think i am going to be sick....arrrrrggggggghhhhhh

After looking at the pics and that video in this thread, I am inclined to say that they may be capable of walking in heels but choose to look like they aren't. It was very popular (in my college at least) for the past few years to look like an apathetic anorexic girl, all helpless and unable to support yourself. (eg standing/sitting with your feet pointing inwards, slumping) Of course it might not be the case, but its the conclusion I would come to after being around so many girls like it. I have no idea why anyone would make themselves look like this though, I hate it!

Found this one with Mary-Kate Olsen in it:-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NZY9fTjZoHE

She looks just the same in the video - like a toddler trying on her mothers' shoes.

I've seen this one too. At 1:48 you can catch a brief glimpse of her walking. It seems she's having some trouble there.

It's surprising how hard it is to find any video's of them walking. Should be plenty of material at hand.

WobbleFan

can they talk and chew bubble gum at the same time? who gives a rats rump. they are just 2 more pseudo-contrived-celebrities that have been jammed down our throat. if you want to ask about madonna,or even beckham thats one thing. at least they have credentials...but those 2? oh please...they are in the same league as jessica simpson and lindsey lohan...i think i am going to be sick....arrrrrggggggghhhhhh

Uhm, it's not my intention to flame them. I was just being curious.

WobbleFan

Hi All,

After seeing these: http://toe-cleavage.blogspot.com/2008/11/mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen.html I'm wondering if these ladies are able to walk in heels at all. They look really uncomfortable. Has anyone ever seen a video of tho Olsen twins demonstrating their ability to walk in high heels? Couldn't find one very quickly.

Thanks,

WobbleFan

There are many celebrity women who look good in their heels when photographed but look terrible in motion. Joan Rivers for example, walks like a boy.