Tips for the front of boots!

Zzz

Hello all, Been a while since I was last here! Does anyone know where I can get the metal bits that go on the toe end of boots? (like some faith boots have) Ann has a pair that are wearing thin right at the front on the sole.(or any other ideas to fix them) I'm in the U.K Thanks, John

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, Been a while since I was last here! Does anyone know where I can get the metal bits that go on the toe end of boots? (like some faith boots have) Ann has a pair that are wearing thin right at the front on the sole.(or any other ideas to fix them) I'm in the U.K Thanks, John

Hi, i have added this link theese people are great for heel tips and heels, i use them all the time for my boots and my wifes.

http://www.stiletto-heel-tips.co.uk/shoe_repair.htm

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the reply's they have been helpful, Good idea about using a coin, I should think if a couple of half penny's could be found they would work well, (Isn't there a law against using the Queens currency in this way!!) Also found some tips on eBay and I didn't realise that stiletto-heel-tips sell them, but I am a bit worried about the nails that come with them, look a bit long to me!! John

Thanks for the reply's they have been helpful, Good idea about using a coin, I should think if a couple of half penny's could be found they would work well, (Isn't there a law against using the Queens currency in this way!!)...

John

The Queen has a great deal on her mind these days, so why bother her about a couple of ha'pennies? :w00t2:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels