Westfield Shopping Centre

loswabs

So, has anyone heeled in Westfield?

Here's the shoe shops they have:

http://uk.westfield.com/london/find/search/store?category=1721

I know access was a big problem this weekend and they'll probably be a media scrum for the next couple of weeks, but I'm tempted to pay a visit sometime soon

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Me and the OH went today for my birthday. A very good mall although lots of stores are still to open. The food court is great - no McDonalds in sight (all restaurants are better quality food than the fast food chains) and it's all china plates and proper cutlery (no paper plates or plastic throw away knifes and forks). We ate at Pie Square which was very nice. The shops themselves are good. There are lots of stores which are a first for the UK and the mall is aimed at the better end of the high street and the high market. There are some shoe shops but the only ones we popped into were Kurt Geiger (great shoes!) and Geox. It's very weird that this mall is in Shepherd's Bush! We will definitely be popping down there again. It wasn't crowded at all but fairly busy. I'd say it's a perfectly safe place to heel in as well BTW, although I wasn't wearing heels today.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Sounds like a promising place for a future HeelMeet. Hint-Hint :winkiss: Maybe some International Heel-Meeters will also want to head over there following the Miller get-together on 28.02.09?

Always High-Heel Responsibly

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a promising place for a future HeelMeet. Hint-Hint :lmao:

It's fairly central for those in the South, and anyone in the Home Counties. Being in business as a 'one-man-band', I don't get to go to the "Office Christmas Party".

Would there be enough interest for a HHp Christmas dinner at this place? Maybe immediately after Christmas? A get together, with some pre-dinner Sales shopping? :w00t2:

Pre-booked (and organised around men wearing heels) and quite likely pre-paid to get the cost benefit of an organised meal for a fixed number. [ie. 3 courses with glass of wine for <say> ÂŁ25?]

Fancy dress, optional. :);-)

• 4 weeks later...

Good evenin' viewers... The idea(s) suggested below have snowballed :thumbsup: A New Year sales shopping/dining trip to Westfield is planned for Tuesday 30th January. There are five probable attendees so far. If you would like to join our motley crew, drop me a PM or post to this thread. Let the shopping commence!

Good evenin' viewers...

The idea(s) suggested below have snowballed :thumbsup:

A New Year sales shopping/dining trip to Westfield is planned for Tuesday 30th January. There are five probable attendees so far.

If you would like to join our motley crew, drop me a PM or post to this thread.

Let the shopping commence!

I see if I can make it.

• 2 weeks later...

To those who may be concerned (and interested, hopefully :welcome: ):-

Meet-up details for the Westfield Shopping Centre "expedition" on Tuesday 30th December are:

12:00 noon in the Costa Coffee shop at the Ground Floor, Wood Lane entrance - a map is available on the Centres’ website http://uk.westfield.com/london

Hope to see you there :thumbsup:

Please PM me if you need my contact tel. number .

To those who may be concerned (and interested, hopefully :welcome: ):-

Meet-up details for the Westfield Shopping Centre "expedition" on Tuesday 30th December are:

12:00 noon in the Costa Coffee shop at the Ground Floor, Wood Lane entrance - a map is available on the Centres’ website http://uk.westfield.com/london

Hope to see you there :thumbsup:

Please PM me if you need my contact tel. number .

I hope I can make this, I don,t see why I can,t come. I,m going to need some phone numbers. Just incase I have problems. I,m planing to go by train this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...