Halloween night out

latindancer

I've haven't written in this thread in such a long time. The reason is that I haven't been able to heel because I've been living with my family and now I have my son. Well guess what. Halloween!!!! I didn't decide to doing any heeling until I was invited to my brother's friend halloween party for couples. The scope of the party was that couples were to get dressed up like couples but together. You know. Dracula and his minions women, or a pirate and his wench. You should understand by now. Well, I told them that I didn't have another half so I wasn't going to go. They told me to come anyway. I didn't know what to do. Oh, well, after a couple of weeks, I finally decided. I am going to go half women(waist down), half man. Now, understand that my mother, sisters, and brother has never seen me in heels and/or skirts. They did see me with my legs shaven before though. One of my sister and my brother knows about my CDing, both said to do what I wanted but not in front of them. Therefore, I was a little worried. Well, after a while the party got cancelled. I shave my legs already and my sister wanted to go to downtown Orlando for the halloween feast. Well, I finally decided to change my look. I was to be a monster with a plethera of body parts. Mostly female(waist down), and male waist up, except half my face was going to be female with makeup. Well, Halloween came and I finally decided to wear one of my favorite boots 3" and my sandals 3.25". I wanted them to be close in order to be able to walk normally. I even colored my toes. Therefore, pantyhose boots and sandal, with a skirt, and monster waist up. I went to my brothers house cause the area was having a thing for kids. Understand that my son mom and nieces has never seen me like this before either.:sad: It took a while for me to get out of the car. I was wearing a tight black mini skirt and heels, shaved legs and was about to go out for the world to see(during the daylight!!!!) well, I finally said screw it. The reaction. Everyone loved my costume. My mother, nieces was shocked that I can walk in heels. My son was scared cause of the monster that I created. My bother said I was scarier then the people at Universal Halloween Honor Nights. Everyone loved it. Leaving that area, I decided to go to other places. Walmart, gas, food, and other places just to see peoples reactions. At downtown. It was fun. I got told many wow, love the costume, love the legs, love the shoes, you can walk in heels so go, great legs, etc. I even got told to go to the clubs in order to see if I can win for best costume. All in behold I forgot my ID. We, finally hit a Latin club and I was able to dance all night long in a skirt and heels. It was awesome. I loved ever minute of it. Let just say that I had so many pictures taken that my eyes are hurting. Couple of bad comments I heard was a couple of girls saying "Oh, hell no!!", I guess a girl who didn't want a guy stealing their power with their hells. And a lot of guys in one car called me a "fag", but as soon as I saw them and looked at their cars, threw them the bird, they stop and didn't say anything. Maybe it's the look I gave them. :winkiss: Well, fellas it was 10 hours in heels, hose and tight skirt and loved ever minute of it. I have to say that I am now a halloween guy who will always will display my legs, a skirt and heels in his costume....... :nervous: Have a good one fella. I will be moving to an apartment soon, and then I will start my helling again. Can't wait. LD

post-9863-133522871395_thumb.jpg

post-9863-1335228714_thumb.jpg

Wow! That's one hell of a costume there, my friend! Definitely not something you can buy off the rack at some store. Kudos for coming up with something both imaginative, and scary! :winkiss:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Outstanding costume, latindancer. Look just like one of the dancers from the bar scene in the Star Wars movie. Great Job......:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

WOW!!! That's some costume you put together Dude, er---Dudess, er---Latindancer. You sure won't find that in the Halloween stores. Such imagination you have. Now lets see you top THAT next year. Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Cudos! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I had a thougth and that was it. It was fun. CassieJ - I didn't see you, but my sister said she saw some other guy with high heels on walking down orange street. It was funny case most guys who was in drag wasn't wearing heels. Oh well, I guess we are just special. :winkiss:

I actually won second place in a costume contest earlier in the night before we went downtown. Had a blast and spent my second Halloween (Third if you count 1989) in heels. Not such a big deal this year as I wear them under jeans all the time, but still fun to show them off in a skirt! Look me up if you are in Orlando. We can go shoe shopping.

• 3 weeks later...