Am I Alone?

tammy

I need some serious feedback. I posted in the ifrirmary, but I need serious info from women only. Due to wearing cheap high heels that didn't fit well when I was young and just starting in high heels, I now suffer from corns(4) and bunions on both feet. So, now wearing my beloved heels is becoming torture. I am I the only idiot with these problems? A podiatrist recommended that I have surgery, but I might not be able to wear heels afterward. Please help me out.:winkiss: TAM

• Like 1

Yes there are other things wrong with my feet. The podiatrist said that the corns are the results of underlying bone spurs on my toes. I also have bunions about the size of Ms. Beckham. I also have a couple of hammertoes. :winkiss: TAM

• 3 months later...

Hi tam i know how you feel,i my self has bunions & corns on a few lesser toes and deformed arched from wearing ill fitting h/heels alot,but dont dispare if like me you still like wearing heels just carry on dont have surgery its the last resort so they say, many woman have bunions even young girls these days so keep heeling & take care.

shaz

ouch! I am not sure here. The most I have, from wearing narrow toe shoes and heels is my toes pointed in (big toe on each foot, mostly). I'd get a few second oppinions and then go from there. I am one to have always heard the news but react afterwards...so I hope everything turns out well.

• Like 1

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 8 months later...

You are not alone. i developed corns on my toes due to my love for pointy, stilletos which sometimes i bought one size smaller and wear them a lot (they were so pretty and even they didn't have my number i decided to suffer for the beauty). I couldn't rezist and, even if they made me blisters at the beginning , i wore them saying that soon they will break in. But they didn't and they made me corns. At the beginning only at pinkie toes, later at 4th and now at second toe. Now, they hurt like hell but i'm used with this pain and, for being elegant and to receive so many compliments, i wore them despite my corns. And if i'm in love again with a new fancy pair of highheels and unfortunately is not my number, i will not hezitate and go down with one size. Beauty is pain!

Hi Tammy ,I dont have any corns but a bunion on my right foot.I still wear higher heels but found wearing lower heels is really nice.Also getting wider width heels seems to make heels a lot easier to walk in.Nothing new but thats my input.