new here

HeelHolgi

Hi to all, i`m new here! i`m heelholgi, from the midle of germany. I love to wear knee-high- and ankle-boots (no fetish-style / platforms), with 50-110mm (1 3/4 - 4") heels. I`ve size 43 EUR (11M US / 9 UK). I`m interested in wearing these in- and outdoors. What do you think about this fetish (male and female). Excuse me about my bad english. I`m waiting for response.

Hi HeelHolgi, welcome aboard this forum. I don't know if what you like is really categorized as fetish. You just prefer wearing normal heeled boots instead of boring masculine models. I call this fashion preference, not fetish. As you can read on my website I've been wearing heels most of my life and although quite unusual in looks, always had my shoes coordinated with the rest of my outfits and have been accepted that way by others. I spent quite some time in public in Germany as well and never had problems or open remarks. Enjoy your hobby and tsjuss from Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Welcome HeelHolgi. One of your countryman, Joak, has been wearing his heels in public around Germany for several years. You might go to his website and take a look at his collection, read of his experiences and, perhaps, get acquainted with him. I've been chatting with Joak for over 4 years and find him to be very intelligent, well educated and an all around nice person. I'm sure he would be glad to discuss your mutual interest in high heels with you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi HeelHolgi, glad to see a further German here. Where do you come from? I'am "e von Megglebursch aageplackter Frankfordder" (dear English and American readers: don't try to translate this - no chance! :lol:). Two years ago I started to wear high heels in public. An old hidden but suddenly resurrected love. Nowadays as daily footwear in my quarter (Frankfurt-Roedelheim). Similar as you I like to wear platform boots (outdoors the buffaloes model 24400 with 11 cm block heels and my Fantasy-Shoes laced plateau boots with 13 cm heels). I think that's a suitable male footwear for the daily shopping in the supermarket. The buffaloes are a bit too narrow because I have an EU foot size of at least 44. Hitherto I don't dare to wear stiletto heels in my neighbourhood. But who knows what the future is bringing ... Don't worry about your knowledge of the English language. It's as good or bad as mine. And I give you the warranty that you will encounter here a lot of people with a much worse orthography. Of importance is only that you understand the others and that you are understood by the others! nice greetings micha BTW: Fire Fox has started some time ago an interesting survey under "For Everybody --> Let's get to know each other". When I discovered this thread, I made my entry at once. And don't be angry about the ugly comfy loafers ("granny's dearest"). After your 25ths posting you will be upgraded to cowboy boots :(

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi to all, first i have to thank you all, who answered me. When i found this board, i was very excited! I´m not alone! :) Meantime I visited the websites of Hiluc, Micha and Joak. It was very interesting to see, which experiences you made, about wearing female shoes. I wrote, that i´m interested in wearing heels in- and outdoors, but i never did it outdoor before. I´m too shy :( Last week, after i read your messages, i´ve done it at first time! :o At 9pm, i put on my 4" ankle-boots, and went to a cigarette machine (about 500m). It was very exciting, but i was very nervous about the heelnoise. I was glad, that nobody were on street, who could hear my heels. I will do it again and i hope somedays i have the courage, to do it in public at days. Many thanks to you all, HeelHolgi @ Micha: Isch bin en eschte Frankfodder (wohne aber seit 20J. in Nordhessen) :lol:

Sort of reminds me of a question that Angelina Jolie asked Nicholas Cage in the movie Gone in 60 seconds "Which do you find more exciting--having sex or stealing cars?" She might well have asked him "..or wearing high heels in public?" :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks