Sleeping in Heels.....Men.

muddypaws

Muddypaws:-) I have been getting cramps quite often in my legs. I can be perfectly relaxed and sound asleep and then they hit me. I get them in both thighs and both calves all at the same time and I can't get out of bed fast enough and I don't have enough hands to massage all 4 places at once to alleviate the pain. And then later on they can hit me again in exactly the same places. Boy, talk about pain. You and I are the same age so I am sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. I have been taking medication for years for that on an as needed basis, but it just doesn't seem to do anything for it now. It might be time to discuss this problem again with my PCP. Thanks for the suggestion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Would it be a matter of changing your diet or vitamin supplements to keep the cramps from occuring. I experience cramps when I don't eat balanced meals or when I over extend my muscles doing strenuous things. (like lifting the remote ha! ha! just kidding)

Histiletto:-) There is more to it than that I suspect. For all that is wrong with me and all of the surgeries that I have had, I am still quite active. I take care of Mickey's every need and I still work 3 days a week, etc., etc., etc. Incidently, lifting the remote bothers me not in the least.TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

:pulsingheart:

Muddypaws:-)

I have been getting cramps quite often in my legs. I can be perfectly relaxed and sound asleep and then they hit me. I get them in both thighs and both calves all at the same time and I can't get out of bed fast enough and I don't have enough hands to massage all 4 places at once to alleviate the pain. And then later on they can hit me again in exactly the same places. Boy, talk about pain. You and I are the same age so I am sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. I have been taking medication for years for that on an as needed basis, but it just doesn't seem to do anything for it now. It might be time to discuss this problem again with my PCP. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

:mecry:Hi Dawn, yes we are and yes I do. Only when you get can you know how painful it can be.:blinkbigeyes:

My remedy works for me. No further:pulsingheart: rcomment needed.

Muddypaws.

You know there are some heels that never touch the floor, I am sure you know what I mean, I also know that some shoes will be very clean. You cant hang around this site for too long without knowing about that.

none of that makes sense to me. heels that never touch the floor would be anti-gravity heels?

Rocker :happy:

you may be, but where do you go to get your shoes in such a state that they are so filthy? And do you walk about the house with them in that state?

Mine are always clean, if they are not, I clean them. DON'T YOU?

uh, the ground is dirty :blinkbigeyes: swab the bottoms of those heels with a q-tip, then swab that q-tip on some growth culture and get back to us with what you find :pulsingheart:

I tried it a couple of times. My intent was that it would pre-extend (or is it compress?) my legs so that, come morning, I'd be more accustomed to the feeling of wearing heels. I remember one time I tried it with my highest heels (5"), but they're also my tightest. Like others, weren't able to keep them on the entire night. A second pair (4"+), which practically fall off, I did have better luck with. In terms of dealing with the soles & heels, I put bags over the shoes (recurring with a rubber band around my ankles), to eliminate the dirty soles / heels might rip the sheets issues. It was long enough ago that I don't remember the results the next day.

I gave sleeping in heels a try last night. I fell asleep wearing a pair of black pumps with about a 4" heel and a very small platform. When i woke up they where standing neatly on my nightstand and i don't remember waking up and taking them off. So i guess my asleep self doesn't like wearing heels :blinkbigeyes:

• 3 months later...

Well I got my shoes on Monday and wore them all day and also slept in them I only woke up once to my supprise!!! Wen i slept with them on the tues u didn't wake up nor the Wednesday so I shall continue I love the feeling of waking up in the morning with a pair of 6 inch straped to my feet I never take them if straight away only when I let the dogs out :)

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

I sleep most of the nights in heels (Shoes and boots) . I never had damaged bed linen , not in the 6 year i sleep with heels . I do not wear shoes when sleeping outside the house (on holiday) . Prutske255

Wear shoes in bed? Shoes that have trod over avenues where people spit and dogs crap? Socks, yes, but no shooz.

Greetings sabotalot :-)

Those sleeping in heels are using dedicated shoes for this purpose only.

These shoes are never worn outside the house...

• 4 weeks later...

quite a fair few years ago when I don't get any time by myself and thus does not get to wear heels much, i slept in my heels intentionally while on a business trip.... just to extend the time i get to have my heels on...... but apart from that one trip, i've not slept with my heels on intentionally since (have fallen asleep in front of the tv with it on a few times tho :wave: .... i suppose this is mainly due to having a bit more time/opportunity to wear heels now....

Its kind of hard to do whit wife being around but have slept with them on rare occassions when she was not around. loved every minute of it

You haven't told your wife yet? O my!:wave:

real men wear heels

I've slept in heels before and it was amazing! I recommend that everyone here does it! When I got my sandals I just couldn't take them off and decided to sleep in them, they felt fantastic and I was so comfortable the first time I wore them I ended up being late for work!