Mr. X's travels

Mr. X

Mr X,

Between the short dress lengths and your sandals I can see you are bold and confident indeed. The recent weather has been conducive for such outfits. Thanks for your continuing, and impressive, fashion success. HappyinHeels

9 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Mr X,

Between the short dress lengths and your sandals I can see you are bold and confident indeed. The recent weather has been conducive for such outfits. Thanks for your continuing, and impressive, fashion success. HappyinHeels

Thanks alot!

Bravo to you, Mr. X! That was a great outfit you wore! The dress looked so natural on you, and the shoes were sharp. Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

12 hours ago, JeffB said:

Bravo to you, Mr. X! That was a great outfit you wore! The dress looked so natural on you, and the shoes were sharp. Well done!

Thanks alot Jeff!

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:16 AM, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest outing.  The outing was short and uneventful so I wont document that.  So lets get to it!

I purchased a few new pieces lately and I knew they would pair well together.  And I was anxious to give them a go!  The weather has been HOT and HUMID here lately which made my outfit choice even easier!  I got ready and left.  The outing was short and uneventful as I mentioned.  So lets just get right to the outfit and pics.

The Outfit
1) Liliana brand 3 ankle strap t-bar wedge heels in white
2) g21 brand multi color floral print dress
3) Fortuna Valentino yellow color purse

20180712_212940 (502x1024).jpg

That's a great look. Would love to see more of the new wedges

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another outing report.  I wasn't going to post this one,  But events during my outing told me I should do otherwise.

The weather was decent again.  Not as hot as it as been.  It was still nice though.  I knew I would be wearing some shorts.  I have received compliments in the past about my legs.  And these days I am very much enjoying showing then off!  Once I had my outfit together and was dressed, I headed off.I took my laptop and went to my usual haunt.  it wasn't dead, but certainly not busy.  I grabbed a table and a beverage.  Then I proceeded to surf the net.

There was a table right across from me and just slightly to my left.  And during my surfing and older lady sat down at said table.  She was busy on her phone or tablet. But if we both look up we are making eye contact.  When I sit it is usually habit forming to cross my legs.  That means I usually have them off to the side of a table unless there is room underneath, which there usually isn't.  so in this case if she ever looked up from what she was doing she was getting a perfect view of my legs. As much as I surf I also like to people watch.  At one point we both looked up and we made eye contact for a few seconds.  Then she proceeds to tell me "you have a beautiful pair of legs!"  I thanked her wholeheartedly!  That complimet made my evening and outing even more enjoyable then it already was!  After that I knew I had to post something here.  So I finished what I was doing and my beverage, and proceeded to head home.

The Outfit
1) Liliana brand white 3 ankle strap t bar wedges
2) Garage brand white shorts
3) Old Navy brand black t shirt
4 Aldo brand black purse with gold accents

20180727_212137 (517x1024).jpg

20180727_212344 (519x1024).jpg

20180727_195707 (1024x768) (640x480).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:15 AM, Mr. X said:

20180727_212344 (519x1024).jpg

20180727_195707 (1024x768) (640x480).jpg

Well done @Mr. X, and thanks for sharing all the pics - back and top views too- your legs really do look great, in heels with nail polish too!

Love those wedges too - the heel shape etc... - real winners! 

On 6/29/2018 at 2:16 PM, Mr. X said:

Time for another one.  The weather was HOT today!  Temps reached into the 30's.  I knew already from my last outing that I would be wearing my romper again.  I had so many options in mind to pair it with this time.  A few people were asking why I haven't worn stillettos in a while.  And thinking back, it has been awhile.  Most of my outings lately have either been in wedges or flats.  It's not that I haven't wanted to wear them.  It's just that most of my recent outings have been to places wear heels would be overdressed.  And my outfits lately would also be overdressed in heels.  So I knew it was time!  Going through my shoes I found a pair of high heel sandals that I haven't worn yet.  So what better time than tonight!  With a matching purse and some accessories, I was out the door.

I went to my usual spot for an outing.  And again it was rather quiet with the warm weather.  The outing went off without a hitch as usual.  After a couple of hours I headed home.

The Outfit
1) red Le Chateau brand high heel sandals
2) Angie brand black floral print romper
3) Guess red purse

20180628_212219 (500x1024).jpg

I'm loving this look!

I have a few rompers too - but I don't wear them enough mainly because I have to get right out of them to go to the toilet. Thats the big down-side with a romper or a playsuit. I literally have to strip right down to go to the toilet.

How do you get around that inconvenience?

By the way - I do love the look!!

• Thanks 1

It depends on how short the romper is and what type of underwear you have on. Bodysuits depends on how the item is, a thong or not. But playsuits definitely need to be lower to use the facilities. 

8 minutes ago, Cali said:

It depends on how short the romper is and what type of underwear you have on. Bodysuits depends on how the item is, a thong or not. But playsuits definitely need to be lower to use the facilities. 

Yes I think you're right.

My playsuits and rompers are short in the leg, shorter than a miniskirt, above fingertip length so that explains why I find them inconvenient too.

I do think the playsuit/ romper is a neat look - I just wish it was more convenient to wear.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 11:15 PM, nzfreestyler said:

I'm loving this look!

I have a few rompers too - but I don't wear them enough mainly because I have to get right out of them to go to the toilet. Thats the big down-side with a romper or a playsuit. I literally have to strip right down to go to the toilet.

How do you get around that inconvenience?

By the way - I do love the look!!

Luckily the bathroom issue hasn't come up yet.  But from what I have read on line getting out of it is the proper way.

I'm out all day (and night) in my outfits

I take my rompers off - its yucky because I have to take my shoes off too  - in order to not have the romper on the floor or against the toilet....and then I'm barefoot in the bathroom....

Its as hard as wearing a big gown.

In several of my rompers I don't have to take them off to use the facilities. They're loss enough to leave them on and just pushed aside. My sleep romper is especially easy.

I would say an important thing to consider would be to limit your intake of fluids, before and during your outing.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here is my latest.  The weather is starting to cool off here.  Since we turned the page to August the temps have cooled off.  It is still warm but not like it was even 2 weeks ago.  Fall is definitely in the air now.  Moy outing was short and uneventful as usual.  So I will focus on my outfit.

My outfit was put together with some pieces I purchased recently.  One of the local thrift stores was having a 50% off summer items sale.  So the clothing I wore for this one probably cost me less than $10!

The Outfit
1) Steve Madden black sandals
2) George brand black and white patterned cropped pants
3) Tres You brand black top with deep v, rouching, and jeweled like embellishment
4) Guess brand red purse

20180803_211528 (533x1024).jpg

• Like 5

I really like those sandals, I have a similar pair - with a lower heel - that I wear a lot.....  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:41 AM, nzfreestyler said:

I take my rompers off - its yucky because I have to take my shoes off too  - in order to not have the romper on the floor or against the toilet....and then I'm barefoot in the bathroom....

oh wow.... in a public bathroom? That's more than I would dare do!

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

oh wow.... in a public bathroom? That's more than I would dare do!

Have you tried a romper ? By the time you undo the back of it and you need to because it is fitted and then you've got all the volume of the top to try and hold up and its in the way, the only safe option is like with a big volume dress - is to step out of it to use the toilet. If wearing a big gown you actually need help to take it on and off which is also even more ridiculous but a fact..

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, nzfreestyler said:

Have you tried a romper ? By the time you undo the back of it and you need to because it is fitted and then you've got all the volume of the top to try and hold up and its in the way, the only safe option is like with a big volume dress - is to step out of it to use the toilet. If wearing a big gown you actually need help to take it on and off which is also even more ridiculous but a fact..

oh wow... I actually haven't tried a romper... its sounds intriguing and annoying at once!

btw, I think you still we me a pic of you in that gown of yours from a work even from while back!

• 2 months later...

Time for another outing report.  I really had some fun with this one.  Todays outing was inspired by Taylor Swift.  Now let me explain.

I mentioned about some ankle boots I had recently purchased here.

Now for the outing.  I don't have much to say on this front.  It was the usual.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  So I will skip right to the good stuff.  Here is the outfit and pics.

The outfit
1) Burgundy colored "Attitude" by Jay Manuel ankle boots
2) black leggings
3) Suzy Shier white lace top with flower detailing
4) black Aldo handbag with gold detailing

And here is the pics.  I decide against my usual pics and poses.  I wanted to recreate Taylor Swifts picture as much as possible.  So I did 3 pictures.  The first is the Taylor Swift picture that inspired my outfit.  The second is my version of that picture.  And the third is a picture of me and Taylor side by side in our "matching" outfits.  I love how they turned out!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them.

TSwift_Boots.jpg

me.jpg

TaylorVsMe.jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Exquisitely done Mr. X! The problem is if you develop a hobby of copying the celebs you may run out of money. I see I'm not the only one who like things beyond the heels. HinH

Not me my friend. You might as well call this outfit broke Taylor. I can guarantee that my entire outfit costs WAY less than even one of the pieces in hers.

And as much as I like heels, I figured out early on in my journey that I enjoyed putting together complete outfits just as much! It also helps immensely with your presentation when you're out and about. I find that heels look less out of place on a man if they are worn with other pieces that would be perceived to be worn with said heels. For instance heels with sweatpants would look out of place on anybody out and about let alone a man!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr. X said:

For instance heels with sweatpants would look out of place on anybody out and about let alone a man!

I've been known to run to the store in my sweatpants and mules, Open air markets, etc. Currently at home in my sweatpants and mules.