Mr. X's travels

Mr. X

17 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Nicely done Mr X

You just need to get some sun on those pins of yours! Perhaps some fake tan?

Perhaps this comment was made facetiously, but what is the deal, especially in this day and age when we know about the dangers of skin cancer, with insisting that people be tanned? There is not a thing wrong with pale legs, if that is one's natural color. 

On 6/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, Mr. X said:

My outfit came together rather easily.  I like the simplicity of wearing dresses.  A dress and some shoes, plus a bag and some jewellry, and you are good to go!

Now you understand the ease and allure of dresses, and why nzfreestyler and I enjoy them as much as we do. By the way, cool outfit, it looked great on you.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

14 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

True mlroseplant,

thats why I fake tan myself !

nothing malicious in the intent - as you said a cheeky remark.

As always though moderation is the key to everything.

I agree. Moderation is the key. Pale is fine but I actually prefer a little color myself

20 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I agree. Moderation is the key. Pale is fine but I actually prefer a little color myself

Well, my tan is built in!  :giggle:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

You have inspired me to go floral too! Fantastic dress, though a little short for me :blush:

20180622_172218.jpg

Can't recall the last time I inspired someone. Thanks! Love the skirt, though a little long for me lol

• Thanks 1

Here I go again!  It's not often I go on an outing wearing something I purchased that day.  But when I bought it I new I had to wear it ASAP!  Men's rompers are apparently a thing now.  But I have been a fan of them since way before that!  I just hadn't found one that fit or looked good on me.  But once I found it, I knew I would by it and enjoy it!  Today was that day!

I was out shopping earlier in the day.  I was not specifically looking for anything.  But then I saw a romper that might fit the bill.  And it was on clearance to boot!  I tried it on and instantly fell in love!  Rompers are tough to pull off.  Usually the fit feel, and or look of them is weird.  Especially with the way our bodies are designed and such.  But this one worked!  I thought I looked damn good!  So I bought it.

I got home in the afternoon and the weather was heating up.  It wasn't hot!  But it was warm enough that you could still go out showing some skin.  And that is exactly what I did!

Shortly after supper time I got dressed and headed out.  I went to my usual spot, laptop in tow.  I was showing as much skin as I have ever shown!  But I did not feel self conscious one bit!  The place was not dead, but not crowded either.  2 hours flew bye with nothing out of the ordinary at all!  After which, I headed home.

The Outfit
1) George brand thong sandals
2) Angie brand romper
3) black with gold accents Aldo brand purse

20180624_212134 (325x640).jpg

• Like 3

That's a great look. Actually, I have to confess, I wasn't exactly sure what a romper was, so I looked it up. Mr. Google pointed me to an Esquire article:

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a55287/bro-romper-test-in-real-life/

Kind of a mixed bag, but I think it has possibilities with the right footwear. Those five guys rocked their rompers rather well.

Steve

32 minutes ago, HeelAddict99 said:

Hey Mr. X,

Any planned outfits rocking stilettos?  As I recall you had some smokin' hot 4 - 5 incher's during the earlier days of Mr X's Adventures? 

I don't normally plan my outfits ahead of time. But if the outfit and situation call for it then I will definitely rock some stilettos.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:48 AM, kneehighs said:

Bohemian.  Reminds me of Tory Burch. 

You saying that made me think of another outfit I may try out with it

On 6/25/2018 at 9:33 AM, Steve63130 said:

That's a great look. Actually, I have to confess, I wasn't exactly sure what a romper was, so I looked it up. Mr. Google pointed me to an Esquire article:

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a55287/bro-romper-test-in-real-life/

Kind of a mixed bag, but I think it has possibilities with the right footwear. Those five guys rocked their rompers rather well.

Steve

I saw that same article.  I was not impressed!  Male ones are probably made differently based on our bodies.  And there not what I think of when I hear the word romper.  Those ones are too long.  And I also think those ones are just butt ugly!

15 hours ago, JeffB said:

Nice outfit there, Mr. X! You certainly made that romper work!

Thanks buddy!

They are all just part of the background on This Big Blue Planet. Nothing to raise my blood pressure or really cheer for. Seems like they they had a good time and were probably well compensated for their effort. Now, a good pair of wedges on a warm day, is something I can definitely get excited about. Well, of course I can, it's high heel place.  HappyinHeels

Time for another one.  The weather was HOT today!  Temps reached into the 30's.  I knew already from my last outing that I would be wearing my romper again.  I had so many options in mind to pair it with this time.  A few people were asking why I haven't worn stillettos in a while.  And thinking back, it has been awhile.  Most of my outings lately have either been in wedges or flats.  It's not that I haven't wanted to wear them.  It's just that most of my recent outings have been to places wear heels would be overdressed.  And my outfits lately would also be overdressed in heels.  So I knew it was time!  Going through my shoes I found a pair of high heel sandals that I haven't worn yet.  So what better time than tonight!  With a matching purse and some accessories, I was out the door.

I went to my usual spot for an outing.  And again it was rather quiet with the warm weather.  The outing went off without a hitch as usual.  After a couple of hours I headed home.

The Outfit
1) red Le Chateau brand high heel sandals
2) Angie brand black floral print romper
3) Guess red purse

20180628_212219 (500x1024).jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Whoa! Talk about a marvelous outfit, Mr. X! You sure do know how to look great in a romper! Two thumbs up!

Mr X, Talk about a way to rock western Ontario! The sandals indeed enhance the romper and bag. I'm curious if heels would have been overdress in some of the places you went could you have worn wedges instead?? I've seen certain wedges are fine for such situations where sandals like you wore may have seemed like overdress. If you thought it was warm wait for Friday and Saturday. Wisconsin is expecting maxima 95-101F (35-38.6C). Keep up the cool outfits!  HappyinHeels

Nice outfit with those sandals.  But I too feel the sandals are over dress for a coffee shop with a romper.

Here another idea. I plan to wear short shorts (a romper wouldn't work at work) with a bootie some day soon.

I have three thoughts:

1) I think that is definitely one of your better outfits ever. The whole thing rather suits you well. 

2) I guess I never worry about being "overdressed." For one thing, it's tough to do it with shorts, although those shoes are pretty fancy (and awesome!). I am also probably just accustomed to seeing it because my wife and my best friend, both Vietnamese ladies in their mid 40s, overdress by most people's standards almost every time they leave the house. 

3) I notice you said you had never worn those shoes before this outing. You're a braver man than I! I don't do that anymore because it really sucks when you get about a half mile away from your car or other means of transportation and realize that there is some fitment issue with the shoes that did not reveal itself just walking around the house. Or when you discover that the heel or sole of your brand new shoes is unusually slick, and you're at the far side of your favorite supermarket that has waxed tile floors! As a result of these experiences, I always take new shoes for a mile or two test spin in a less public location first, just to make certain. 

Keep up the good work! Well, I guess it's not really "work," but you know what I mean. 

17 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I have three thoughts:

1) I think that is definitely one of your better outfits ever. The whole thing rather suits you well. 

2) I guess I never worry about being "overdressed." For one thing, it's tough to do it with shorts, although those shoes are pretty fancy (and awesome!). I am also probably just accustomed to seeing it because my wife and my best friend, both Vietnamese ladies in their mid 40s, overdress by most people's standards almost every time they leave the house. 

3) I notice you said you had never worn those shoes before this outing. You're a braver man than I! I don't do that anymore because it really sucks when you get about a half mile away from your car or other means of transportation and realize that there is some fitment issue with the shoes that did not reveal itself just walking around the house. Or when you discover that the heel or sole of your brand new shoes is unusually slick, and you're at the far side of your favorite supermarket that has waxed tile floors! As a result of these experiences, I always take new shoes for a mile or two test spin in a less public location first, just to make certain. 

Keep up the good work! Well, I guess it's not really "work," but you know what I mean. 

Thanks for all the compliments and the good advice!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my latest outing.  The outing was short and uneventful so I wont document that.  So lets get to it!

I purchased a few new pieces lately and I knew they would pair well together.  And I was anxious to give them a go!  The weather has been HOT and HUMID here lately which made my outfit choice even easier!  I got ready and left.  The outing was short and uneventful as I mentioned.  So lets just get right to the outfit and pics.

The Outfit
1) Liliana brand 3 ankle strap t-bar wedge heels in white
2) g21 brand multi color floral print dress
3) Fortuna Valentino yellow color purse

20180712_212940 (502x1024).jpg

• Like 2