Mr. X's travels

Mr. X

• 2 weeks later...

Another day, another outing. I went on a short outing today consisting of mostly window shopping. I had another univentful journey. In terms of my outfit. I wore my white pants which I don't wear very often. I find them hard to put together an outfit with. Plus, I feel really self conscience when I wear them. Almost like when I first started wearing heels. White pants seam to stick out like a sore thumb no matter what you pair them with. But I trekked on anyhow! Once I got home, I was going through pictures of my past outings and outfits. I realized I wore almost the exact outfit before. I guess if it aint broke, don't fix it! Well here it is with pics! Comments and suggestions always welcome! The outfit 1) black Aldo ankle boots 2) white pants 3) red t-shirt 4) black cropped motorcycle style jacket 5) black shoulder/camera bag

post-1352-0-68662400-1350506539_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-40399600-1350506557_thumb.jp

Once again, nice outfit. The only real problem with white is it's way too easy to stain.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

GASP! Wearing white after Labor Day? Big time fashion faux pas! :silly:

Not......, besides it helps to blend when the snow flies.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Looking sharp Mr. X, the white jeans don't look at all out of place with the rest of that outfit. I think it's more to do with the environment that they'd fit in with, somewhere smart-casual and the look would blend in nicely - or at least choose to "stick out like a sore thumb" in a place where that might earn you a compliment ! :)

If you like it, wear it.

Mr X, Looking good. On Sunday I wore off white dress pants with pink shirt , hot pink tie and matching pocket square in my royal blue blazer along with my Easy Spirit "Parnella " royal blue pumps. I got several compliments on the combination. Wear white if you like too. I am sure that the fashion police will not cite you for wearing white pants after Labor Day! Happy Heeling, bluejay

I'm bucking the trends man......lol Like all of us who wear heels, I March to my own drum! :silly:

Well, bravo to you, sir! Keep on marching! :silly:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Mr X,

Looking good. On Sunday I wore off white dress pants with pink shirt , hot pink tie and matching pocket square in my royal blue blazer along with my Easy Spirit "Parnella " royal blue pumps. I got several compliments on the combination. Wear white if you like too. I am sure that the fashion police will not cite you for wearing white pants after Labor Day!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

That sounds like a wonderful combination and would love to see it!

Another day, another outing. I went on a short outing today consisting of mostly window shopping. I had another univentful journey.

In terms of my outfit. I wore my white pants which I don't wear very often. I find them hard to put together an outfit with. Plus, I feel really self conscience when I wear them. Almost like when I first started wearing heels. White pants seam to stick out like a sore thumb no matter what you pair them with. But I trekked on anyhow!

Once I got home, I was going through pictures of my past outings and outfits. I realized I wore almost the exact outfit before. I guess if it aint broke, don't fix it!

Well here it is with pics! Comments and suggestions always welcome!

The outfit

1) black Aldo ankle boots

2) white pants

3) red t-shirt

4) black cropped motorcycle style jacket

5) black shoulder/camera bag

What a great and stylish outfit combination. Very nice. Congrats to you on your coordinated outfit.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally had some time for an outing again! It was a nice enjoyable outing with no problems what so ever. It was also a short trip with mostly window shopping. A few hours later, here I am writing about it. Enjoy! The Outfit 1) Aldo ankle boots 2) guess skinny jeans 3) red t shirt 4) black coat 5) shoulder/camera bag

post-1352-0-57624700-1352657866_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-78737900-1352657876_thumb.jp

The ruched detailing on the boots helps to blend with the ruched effect of the jeans. I never thought of that before but it's a useful fashion trick to keep in mind while we search for those elusive perfect-fitting super-skinny jeans. On top the red adds a nice splash of colour - I also like the coat and I think a longer one maybe down to mid-thigh would also work really well with that look. The heel on those boots is perfect for the look too, chunky but still tapered very elegantly.

If you like it, wear it.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what works about this look? It's sufficiently masculine (as is your pose) to distract from any sorty of attention you may get for being feminine. The thick heel, the platforms...it just looks "tough" and rugged. Good job.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

You know what works about this look? It's sufficiently masculine (as is your pose) to distract from any sorty of attention you may get for being feminine. The thick heel, the platforms...it just looks "tough" and rugged.

Good job.

never would have pegged it as tough and rugged, but that makes sense. Thanks for the compliments! it means alot coming from a fellow heeler such as yourself.

• 5 weeks later...

Time for another update to my travel pages. Hope everyopne had a good Christmas and New Years! I guess this my first travel of the New Year. I don't have internet at my place yet these days. Therefore, my internet access is limited. I have been regulated to using my laptop in various internet spots around town whenever possible. So in another Mr. X first. I am reporting on my travel during my travel! I took, and uploaded the pics before hand. I am out and about and everything is going off without a hitch. Most of my day was spent running errands and doing a little window shopping. I won't bore you with the details......lol. Now for ther outfit and some pics! My outfit came together rather easily. And I had a new womens black jacket I recently purchased. I was dying to try it out! Enjoy! Comments and suggestions always welcome. the outfit 1) green plaid shirt 2) black womens winterish jacket 3) light brown kneeish length aldo boots with chunky heel 4) Light brown purse/carry all

post-1352-0-84617300-1357158209_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-43822300-1357158233_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-38173200-1357158258_thumb.jp

I must say Mr. X this one isn't doing it for me. Sorry. A bit too sloppy.

The casual look. I think your outfit looks just fine for a shopping trip and errand runs.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome! Glad you like it!

I must say Mr. X this one isn't doing it for me. Sorry. A bit too sloppy.

Thanks for the opinion! No offence taken. That is the beauty of this site. To each his own. One man's junk is another man's treasure! Not everything we do is going to be a hit to everyone all the time. But at least we are the one's in the trenches! And hit or miss I am enjoying every minute of it! As I am sure you and everyone else is as well!

Yay or nay, I'll always call it like I see it. Honesty to a fault.

I think it's a great everyday casual look Mr. X. I definitely like it best with the coat open and that'd look good with the bag too. If I was experimenting with that outfit I'd try skinnier jeans to avoid the bunching at the knees, and maybe a less baggy coat. Overall I think the shirt/jeans/boots colour combination is great.

If you like it, wear it.

Sloppy, Shafted? I don't see that. I thought that was a nice, casual look.

May be just me but the green plaid shirt is my biggest issue. Brings memories of the "Lumberjack Song".