new 43/4 inch hidden patent pumps

trevor

has anyone ever ordered the new type of hidden platform pumps called catwalk-11. you can see these by just googling catwalk-11 high heels. these shoes are really sexy. i bought my wife at aldos a pair like these in black patent and red patent. they were more expensive but are really sexy. i would like to hear from anyone who has got these catwalk-11 shoes

Although they are not Catwalk brand name pumps, I bought a pair of the new hidden platform pumps at Burlington. They are black patent lizard skins and I have to tell you they, are the easiet pumps to walk in. I like them particularly because there is a 1/2 inch hidden platform in the shoe, but you can't tell it is there because it's very subtle. Additionally, it gives you all the stability of a platform without that clunky platform look.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Yes, I dont know specifically the ones you mention, but similar to spikes comment, the ones in my avatar have a 1/2 inch hidden plat too, cant tell its there, and it makes the shoe very comfortable. Based on that, I say go for it. These hidden plats are winners in my book.

EDIT: Just found some that I think you are speaking of here, and absolutely yes, get them if you want to. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

EDIT: Just found some that I think you are speaking of here, and absolutely yes, get them if you want to. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Great shoes and the price is right, too! :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just ordered a pair of them. They should be here tomorrow. HOPEFULLY :nervous: I had been admiring the Aldos brand. As a matter of fact I brought a pair from Aldos and they were way too small. So I had to return them :winkiss: but these don't look too bad... It is very similar. I know the quality won't be the same but... It's not like a street heel very much.