My Ladies new Louboutins

Rob

My Lady has been patiently waiting for some Louboutin Alti Pumps. Last weekend we got a tip off that Harrods had received a batch. They had received them in Black Patent and Brown.

When we got there at opening time on Saturday morning, they had all sold out apart from one pair in Patent, which happened to be her size!

160mm heel, with a 25mm platform (about 12.5mm hidden, and 12.5mm showing). Sorry for the poor quality - taken with a phone. They look much better in the flesh.

She looks absolutely stunning and amazing in them!!!

The new Harrods shoe boudoir is uber cool as well. All black walls, and black sheer curtains, with a couple of private booths either side of the counter to try on shoes.

I've also attached a few of her other favourites.

Pink Brian Atwood (125mm, no platform) , Louboutin Declic (140mm heel & hidden 10mm platform) and lastly RoSa ultra pointed courts with an ultra slim (125mm) heel.

post-956-133522870521_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522870522_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522870524_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522870525_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522870527_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the complements. Unfortunately my lady isn't very keen on posting pictures of her wearing her shoes on a public web site (even if only from the knee down).

• 2 months later...

Hi All, We went to the Louboutin sale yesterday and copped these stunners: (The colour is much brighter and more pink in tone than these pictures show. Heel is 6 inches, with a total of 1 inch of platform - half an inch of visible platform, and half an inch of hidden platform.) ...and these: (5 inch heel.) Ww also went to YSL for their sale a week eairler. I was hoping to get some more Jonny Boots, but they only had brown in size 45 and above in the sale. (I already have brown and take a smaller size.) However my lady got these: (6 inch heel, and just over an inch of hidden platform.)

post-956-13352287747_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522877472_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522877474_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522877475_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522877477_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522877478_thumb.jpg

Great purchases Rob! Did you buy these in London? And can I ask what kind of discount is typical in their sales, is it something like 50% which could be worth hundreds of pounds? Thanks for posting the photos! Bob.

- the Altiboot has a nice, clean look to it. Love the ultra high heel look, hopefully the hidden platform makes it more wearable - not thrilled with the pigalle heels (assuming the bow at the back is not removeable). - the YSL boots, also not thrilled with. To me, the heel just doesn't look like it's part of the boot. In any case, glad for you that you were able to get them on sale. I'm sure even after the discount, they're still take a dent from your wallet.

• 2 months later...

Hi again all, As my lady's shoes had taken over several rooms, we decided to create some dedicated storage for them. Unfortunately we don't have a large enough house for a dedicated Shoe Room (like Roz) but managed to build in some slim shelves in some unused space in the master bedroom up in the loft. As that wasn't enough, I also had to add an Ikea wardrobe as well. These are just her shoes - her boots will have to go elsewhere. But at least we don't have towers of shoe boxes everywhere now, and no longer have to worry about shoe avalanches when she wants to wear a pair that are at the bottom!

post-956-133522882205_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522882208_thumb.jpg

post-956-13352288221_thumb.jpg

Oh wow, good work. They fit really well there don't they? I kiinda like the idea they have their own corridor! I still haven't got a proper shoe room as I've moved house, so all my shoes are in their boxes stacked up in a spare room with poloroids stuck on the boxes!

Oh wow, good work. They fit really well there don't they? I kiinda like the idea they have their own corridor! I still haven't got a proper shoe room as I've moved house, so all my shoes are in their boxes stacked up in a spare room with poloroids stuck on the boxes!

Thanks Roz.

It's not quite a corridor, more a long narrow alcove. But I decided to put a mirror on the far wall to give the illusion of a corridor that goes somewhere - that's the reflection of me at the end taking the picture.

I suggested the idea of pictures on the boxes to my lady, but she prefers the simplicity of the boxes and knows what is in every single one anyway.

Love all the Louboutins! I have the Altis in calf leather, but I love them in patent!

They sound great! Why not post some pic's on the forum?

You may have noticed that the top row on the close up pic is all Louboutins, as are the brown boxes in the wardrobe.

They sound great! Why not post some pic's on the forum?

You may have noticed that the top row on the close up pic is all Louboutins, as are the brown boxes in the wardrobe.

I'm still a little shy about posting pics on here, but maybe I will soon. I notice that your wife and I have similar taste! I love the Alti Bootie (especially in that color), and I also have the Anemone in black.

I have been looking everywhere for the alti 160s for my girlfriend but they seem to be so hard to find!

Has anyone got any ideas?

Both the Louboutin stores and Harrods get them. But they do sell out quite quickly, so it is best to phone regularly to see to find out when they might be getting them in (you may end up on first name terms with the sales staff!). Then when they get them in they will normally reserve for a day to allow you to get there to try them.

Good luck!

Ww also went to YSL for their sale a week eairler. I was hoping to get some more Jonny Boots, but they only had brown in size 45 and above in the sale. (I already have brown and take a smaller size.)

However my lady got these:

(6 inch heel, and just over an inch of hidden platform.)

Rob: If I understand correctly YSL has shoes up to a size 45? If they do please let me know where I can find them.

Thanks

Rob: If I understand correctly YSL has shoes up to a size 45? If they do please let me know where I can find them.

Thanks

The Jonny Boot is a man's boot (with a two and a half inch heel) so yes, they do these in a 45. I've only found them at the YSL store or YSL.com.

I don't know if the women's go up to size 45. I guess it's unlikely.