long time reader - new member finally ;)

Greetings all, My name is Marcus and I have been a reader for sometime but I have finally decided to get an account so that I can chime in now and again. I enjoy wearing heels and boots with my fiance. (in fact it was her who kindled the joy of wearing heels) So we are always on the look out for some great boots. Play hard, Marcus

Greetings all,

My name is Marcus and I have been a reader for sometime but I have finally decided to get an account so that I can chime in now and again. I enjoy wearing heels and boots with my fiance. (in fact it was her who kindled the joy of wearing heels) So we are always on the look out for some great boots.

Play hard,

Marcus

Welcome to hhplace, Marcus (Soft_Boots):nervous: Glad you decided to join us. If it really was your fiance's idea to wear heels together, I bet there's a story there somewhere. Why not tell us a little about how you got started? We're all looking forward to reading your comments and contributions.

:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well there definately is a story there. I only met my fiance just over a year ago. And while I must admit I always loved watching women in boots, there was little desire to wear them myself. But I had back in my college years participated in a Rocky horror Troupe as Dr. Scott and Eddie. Which of course meant that I was not apposed to wearing heels or boots. In fact it was my involvement in that troupe that meant that I had two pairs of boots of my own. I didn't mind wearing them, but it wasn't a thrilling experience or anything special like it is now. When I met my fiance, I had not looked at those boots in forever. We met and had a normal courtship and in the course of our conversations we talked about how I liked women in heels. And she didn't mind wearing them now and again. But one night I had mentioned that I had two pairs of boots from my Rocky days, and she said that one day I would have to try them on for her. well needless to say, I dug those boots out and tried them on for her. She really enjoyed seeing my legs in those boots. And well one thing led to another and now, I just can't seem to get enough of our boots. We enjoy buying presents of footwear for each other. (normally matching pairs) And while I don't wear them out often I have been brave enough to take a few wonderful trips out with my boots. And each day I look forward to wearing my boots for my baby. And needless to say she loves wearing them for me. So........ that's my story. And I look forward to making many more booted stories! thanks for the welcomes! Marcus

Hello Softboots/Marcus. You are a lucky man to have a partner who encourages and participates in heeling in public and together. You have great situation there! Thanks for sharing your story with us and look forward to hearing more. Welcome, Mtnsofheels