scream heels

jamie1608

When I had a pair, I had the scream 12 which had a small ankle strap. I had to sell them as they were one size too large for me. DAMN EBAY TALLING ME TO BUY ONE SIZE BIGGER Well, I had a lot of trouble untill I tried them without the straps. Once I removed them I felt like I could stand up much straighter in them. Trying my best to not look down and making sure I kept to the 'heel-toe, heel-toe' routine. Keep trying, mine were a full 7inch. I miss them

• 2 months later...

i am getting the hang of walking in my 5.5 inch heels from office. i keep catching my heels when i am wearing and trying to walk in my scream heels. any tips? my scream heels are scream 12. what did anyone else have?

I'm set to receive my first pair of Screams this Thursday (Red pumps with ankle strap) and am curious as to how hard they are to walk in. Let ya know what I find, and how they compare to my Hollywood Heels and other ultras...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I have a pair of scream 12 I ordered them as six inch heels. When I got them they were seven inches. I cannot stand up in them, I certainly cannot walk in them and have just about given up.:welcome: But if you can do better carry on and good luck. Enjoy.

:thumbsup:

I have a pair of scream 12 I ordered them as six inch heels. When I got them they were seven inches. I cannot stand up in them, I certainly cannot walk in them and have just about given up.:welcome:

But if you can do better carry on and good luck. Enjoy.

Your telling me...

last time I tried to stand up in those shoes, the right heel snaped, spraining my ankle, falling down I also sprained my right wrist. Been hobbling around for more than one week with the ankle and wrist in bandages. Now the shoes are gone and I will never try again.:thumbsup:

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news on Screams, but I received my first pair today and went to try them out. Hating to sound redundant in copying marhil711, the right heel likewise snapped off just above where the metal heel meets the plastic. Although I did not fall, the sudden pressure on my right foot/ankle caused some pain, which a trip to the doctors today revealed a sprained tendon behind the achilles (sp?). Have no idea how this will play out, but doc says to have me stay off of it for 2 weeks (crutches and a brace), and "take it from there"... This sucks. I actually found the shoes to be not too bad in walking with (not easy, but not the hardest shoes), and now it seems I'm gonna be off heels for a while... :w00t2: The only funny part was having my suddenly not so attractive chipped painted toes being looked at by the doctor...LOL Not too swollen, but black and blue. I do not recommend Screams to walk on, especially for 225lb guys...;-)

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

And from me, just rest that tendon as much as possible, Even minor Achilles injuries are very painful and for TOO long. My injuries were from Drill Boots!!!!! Oh well? Al

Everyone's body is different. Every ankle has a limit on how far it will flex, and every person has a different limit. Practice helps, of course, but no amount of practice will allow many people to wear the most extreme heels. I can walk smoothly and effortlessly for long periods in 5" heels, and it took practice to get there. I have a pair of Pleaser Domina boots (advertised as 6" but they actually measure 5.5") that I can walk in, but even after practice, I know I'm a bit awkward in them, and would not wear them in public. And I now know that I've reached my limit, at least to be able to walk somewhat normally. My ankle flexibility was probably better when I was younger. Staggering and tottering about is of no interest to me, and I don't like to see women wearing heels which they can't handle.

I had the luxury of being able to try the Pleaser Scream heels in size 12 before I bought them. First off, the 12 was too small for my right foot, second, they bent my toes too much when I stood in them. I would never walk in them, so I left them at the store. Reading about other people's experiences with them, I'm glad I didn't make the purchase. They're not cheap, either. I would only recommend them for "bedroom" wear, if at all. I have a pair of 6.5" Ellie heels that accodate me. I can stand in them without absolutely killing my feet, and a few steps are managable. Not only that, but they fit as a size 11. Not sure why all Pleasers run small.

I'm tiny (96lbs) and I never had a problem with the heels snapping or anything like that as you can imagine. I think they're perfectly adequete shoes, I had them for a while and they were fine, sold them just because I became bored of the style.

I'm tiny (96lbs) and I never had a problem with the heels snapping or anything like that as you can imagine. I think they're perfectly adequete shoes, I had them for a while and they were fine, sold them just because I became bored of the style.

Not sure if you do not know what you are writing about or just kidding?

Scream heels are probably the worst-style heels as to ergonomy known; probably just not made for human feet or never been meant for walking. Even the most 7 inch heels are easier to walk as it is about heels height then and not about holding feet in an absolutely unnormal position. And when I read in your blog you had problems with walking elite-heels 6 inch (peeptoe) heels first (!), which are probably one of the most easy to walk 6 inch heel without platform I know (agreed by those some people who proved really beeing able to walk heels of that extreme height well) - I CANNOT believe what I read you here saying about scream heels.

Not sure if you do not know what you are writing about or just kidding?

Scream heels are probably the worst-style heels as to ergonomy known; probably just not made for human feet or never been meant for walking. Even the most 7 inch heels are easier to walk as it is about heels height then and not about holding feet in an absolutely unnormal position. And when I read in your blog you had problems with walking elite-heels 6 inch (peeptoe) heels first (!), which are probably one of the most easy to walk 6 inch heel without platform I know (agreed by those some people who proved really beeing able to walk heels of that extreme height well) - I CANNOT believe what I read you here saying about scream heels.

OK, firstly you don't have to be so rude.

Secondly, I am not talking about ergonomics. I am talking about the heel snapping, not about how comfortable they are to wear.

Thirdly, if I have trouble getting used to it shoes doesn't mean they're bad shoes or even uncomfortable. I have small feet, and so some shoes take some getting used to as is the case with some Elite shoes.

That was not meant rude, I appologize if it came over that way, it was not my intention. Still your postings definitely DOes imply that walking scream heels would so easy. But I think it that´s the point where people just should stop telling things which are not true. Some two years ago I would have loughed about that but by now I have seen so many spoiling their feet untill they cannot wear any heels at all thinking that elegant walking of extreme high heels should be normal as so many suggest it is- but it is not! It is just unfair to the people reading here. Nobody loses nothing beeing honest - but (high heel-) world for sure would win.

That was not meant rude, I appologize if it came over that way, it was not my intention.

Still your postings definitely DOes imply that walking scream heels would so easy.

But I think it that´s the point where people just should stop telling things which are not true.

Some two years ago I would have loughed about that but by now I have seen so many spoiling their feet untill they cannot wear any heels at all thinking that elegant walking of extreme high heels should be normal as so many suggest it is- but it is not! It is just unfair to the people reading here. Nobody loses nothing beeing honest - but (high heel-) world for sure would win.

Now I'm telling people things that are not true? Where did I imply walking in Screams was 'easy'? Sorry if I sound defensive but you are totally misrepresenting me. I don't think any shoe over 5.5" with my feet is easy, I'd be interested to know where I even come close to suggesting they're easy to walk in.

I'm not even sure why you bought Elite Heels into this discussion. You can't even compare a £100 pair of shoes to a pair of cheap £35 shoes you'd never wear out of the house. I would never dare to make that comparison, not sure why you think I am.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how they fit? I have heard of a few people saying that they fit small. I normally wear a women's 11, so would 12 be a safe bet? There is no where around carries them that I could try on, so it looks like online is the only way :winkiss: Thanks

Ive had a pair of Screams for about a year and I am finally used to them, but I don't last long in them. They are stunning pumps, but they take time to get used to the extreme height. I wear a small size and only weigh 140 lbs. which helps, but 7" is almost beyond what anybody's anatomy can handle. These pumps are for longtime high heel junkies who have ultra-flexible achilles tendons.

I tried on a pair of the Scream courts and they hurt even when sitting down. The US 10 was far too tight and the US 11 I could get two fingers down the back of. In either size they just seemed to be a really unnatural shape and hurt my feet. The same day I tried on a pair of ballets which were actually quite comfortable, even when standing. The lady in the shop did have to help me to my feet, and I needed to put my hands on her shoulders to keep my balance, but at least they didn't hurt!

I wear a small size and only weigh 140 lbs. which helps, but 7" is almost beyond ....

they are hardly 6 inch except if your feet are large;)

@chris100575

they really seem not to be made for normal feet. you can wear even 7 inch heels, like from thehighestheel or similar and you will recognize that they are much better wearable than scream heels are.

also, the shoes offered by 6inchforever, a picture with golden ones attached, having a very similar style are really well wearable for that height.

post-2189-133522882843_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522882852_thumb.jpg