J.B. - what's wrong with this picture?

What is a more iconic picture than a woman walking on the beach carrying her shoes? Besides wearing heels in deep sand would be quite difficult. I agree, it does look more like a desert than a beach however.

Style is built from the ground up!

whether beach or desert, sand does bad things to heels. It is by far easier to remove your heels when walking in any soft terra if you want them to continue to look good. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Found this today on a news website about James Bond movies. Nice shoes, but wouldn't it have been much more interesting if she wore her heels on that beach? :winkiss:

Yes but not to practical. You ever had your heels full of sand? YUK!

real men wear heels

I don't think there's anything wrong with the picture. Don't women usually take their heels off if they happen to be caught at the beach while wearing them? As stated in an earlier posting, sand does nasty things to heels as they sink in. The sand really abrades the heel coverings and makes a fine pair of exquisite shoes look like worn-out junk in a hurry.

Have a happy time!

• 1 month later...

What is a more iconic picture than a woman walking on the beach carrying her shoes? Besides wearing heels in deep sand would be quite difficult...

If she were to, it definitely wouldn't be realistic...

Okay, I'll bite; so just what is wrong with the pic? :welcome: As has already been pointed-out, heels require a hard surface for proper wear and balance. Therefore removing the shoes in sandy terrain is the natural thing to do, but wearing the shoes would definitely seem weird. Besides, she does look fetching with the long split down the front of the dress. :thumbsup: So what is wrong with the pic?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels