Favorite Scary Movie to Watch on Halloween!

Since it's getting to be Halloween time... I'm excited to watch some older scary movies.... my all time favorite scary movie would be 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' :winkiss:

I found this cool article that has the top 25 Creepiest lines from scary movies... I got some good ideas for movies I am going to rent!

check it out

http://www.hollywood.com/feature/25_Creepiest_Lines_in_Cinema/4956848

I love German Expressionist movies, e.g. "The Cabinet of Dr Caligari" or "Nosferatu - eine Symphonie des Grauens", or anything about vampires. I also like Hellraiser series, especially Hellbound: Hellraiser II - this one scared the living crap out of me, whereas the others were so macabre and exagerrated that they actually made me laugh.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 1 month later...

"The Orphanage" is one of the films that scared me most. I strongly recommend it unless you have weak nerves.

Yea, that movie reminds me of a tour of an abondonded Mental Asylum I once visited. They were turning it into a museum. When we went, it was not an organized tour and pretty much the entire place was open to explore. Some really creepy stuff, especially the infirmary. You could feel the negative energy as soon as you entered the room.

As you would walk down the halls you could almost sense the patients looking out the doorways at you.

I hadn't thought about the place in a while, I'm getting the chills thinking about it. The morgue only had two bare bulbs hanging from the ceiling.

Ok have to stop now. I will try to come up with more details if anyone would like.

Jen