Wearing Heels in Public

Henri

Good Morning Everyone, I read just about every thread every day. All of you guys are great. I just wanted to share an experience. I wear staockings everyday and I wear heels almost everyday. Most of the heeling is in private or in my vehicle to and from various work sites. Three months ago; I started staying overnight in one particular hotel. One night sitting in an empty hotel lounge, I felt brave told the girl behind the bar I would be right back and I went to my room and changed into a pair of 5" black patent pumps and returned to the lounge. I returned to my seat in the empty lounge. The bartender came over and said I love your shoes and actually expressed that she has a shoe fetish. We talked for an hour. That was a few months ago. Now to today. Last night I returned to the hotel. When I arrived at 400PM I was all ready wearing 5" red patent pumps, I just got out of the car and walked into the hotel. By now everyone knows me and know about my heels. But I've never been so public. When dinner time came, I went to the dinning room in heels and enjoyed dinner. After working in my room for another hour, I went to the lounge and enjoyed a few glasses of wine. I had a few female visitors who came and sat for a few minutes and chatted all said they loved my heels. The Hotel General Manager (female) came and chatted with me. After about an hour a group of ladies came over and sat at the table next to me. A few minutes later a few more ladies joined them and asked if they could have the empty chairs at my table. As they were taking the chairs, two of the ladies said they really liked my shoes and then a third lady came over, took a good look and congratulated me and said they were great. I stayed till closing. My entire stay at this hotel is now in heels. Next week I will be here Tuesday through Friday. I have had a few strange looks but not one negative comment. Happy Heeling Everyone Henri

post-8516-133522869987_thumb.jpg

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Hi Henri Nice talking to you, nice hearing about your experience wearing heels. You did very well Henri! I see you´re reading every thread every day. Guess you´ve been reading mine too, about me and my boyfreind. Hope you enjoyed it. I see you wearing stockings every day heels too, almost as you said. That´s fantastic Henri! I´m sure you had a fantastic time out at the hotel in you nice looking red patent pumps. Well done Henri! I´m sure you feeling great about your evening to the hotel. Being out in public in heels. Talking to the female bartender and the other women. That´s great! You know Henri, when I started wearing heels, me starting living en famme. I´ve always got positive reactions from other women. Getting nice compliments, we began talking, just the way you did. Me living totaly en famme now I have lots of female freinds and its great. I wich you, my boyfreind too wich you good luck on your next staying at the hotel. GOOD LUCK, Henri! MANY HUGS!

Hi Henri

Nice talking to you, nice hearing about your experience wearing heels.

You did very well Henri!

I see you´re reading every thread every day. Guess you´ve been reading mine too, about me and my boyfreind. Hope you enjoyed it.

I see you wearing stockings every day heels too, almost as you said. That´s fantastic Henri!

I´m sure you had a fantastic time out at the hotel in you nice looking red patent pumps. Well done Henri!

I´m sure you feeling great about your evening to the hotel. Being out in public in heels. Talking to the female bartender and the other women.

That´s great!

You know Henri, when I started wearing heels, me starting living en famme. I´ve always got positive reactions from other women. Getting nice compliments, we began talking, just the way you did.

Me living totaly en famme now I have lots of female freinds and its great.

I wich you, my boyfreind too wich you good luck on your next staying at the hotel.

GOOD LUCK, Henri!

MANY HUGS!

Dont you think its a little selfish to take this guys thread and use it to squeeze in yet ANOTHER chance to tell us your gay/living as a woman/have a boyfriend ??????????

Your fiction is getting a bit "Over the top" now, as others have said, "you have a very active imagination" but please dont use it to hijack a newcomers thread to describe yourself yet again.....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Yes, these "tall tales" are getting a little stale. As for me, while I don't mind them, in my opinion they should be confined to the "story" thread where they factually belong because I doubt anyone reading them here, or on Jenny's discussion forum, actually believes them. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome aboard, Henri! What a terrific story regarding your outing, an dthose red pumps were sensational. I'm glad you had such a good time. Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nicely done, Henri. I know you've told me about going into Dunkin' Donuts locally to you to the point the ladies the work there know you, but even this is beyond cool! Please keep us informed of your heeling, and beautiful pumps BTW.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Henri... Congratulations on your outing. It is so cool to set up a repore with someone concerning your wearing high heels. And if you keep returning to this place as well as adventuring out to other locations, the fun and excitement will continue to build. Good luck and keep us posted.

I've been looking for the "trying them on" thread, but could not find it. In any event, after our Northern Ohio meet last weekend, I got a nice new pair of pumps at Kohl's, after trying them on. They are similar to several other pairs that I own, but seem to fit slightly better. I'll be shopping in them at Best Buy this weekend. I really like this site, and the friends that I have made.

Henri –

Sounds like you have found a very enjoyable place, both at the hotel and mentally. Isn’t it great to have someplace to wear heels and enjoy yourself without too much anxiety? With winter coming, you might consider a pair of boots.

Great story and thanks for sharing.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to wear pumps? I have several pair, but last night I found the ideal pair which I tried on in public at KOHL'S. I can walk well in high-heel boots (the shaft provides reinforcement) high-heel clogs (the heel is not too small) but pumps leave me just a bit shakey. Any advice? Everybody trying on shoes at out last meet has encouraged me to be more open about my shoe choice. If ladies can wear combat boots, why can't we wear Mary Janes?

Can anyone give me some advice on how to wear pumps? I have several pair, but last night I found the ideal pair which I tried on in public at KOHL'S. I can walk well in high-heel boots (the shaft provides reinforcement) high-heel clogs (the heel is not too small) but pumps leave me just a bit shakey. Any advice? Everybody trying on shoes at out last meet has encouraged me to be more open about my shoe choice. If ladies can wear combat boots, why can't we wear Mary Janes?

Well, I would suggest that you start with a low heel, say two or three inches at first in order to acclimate yourself to wearing pumps. Also, it wouldn't hurt to opt for a broad heel instead of a thinner heel so you can establish a proper sense of balance while standing. In a way, pumps are no different from Mary Janes, the former doesn't have the straps, that's all. From there, just practice until you get used to wearing them. Not everyone, female or male can walk in pumps, I've been doing so for thrity years, so I have a goodly amount of expertise which makes things easy for me, but, trust me, it's not impossible to wear such shoes. Hopefully, my advice will be of use to you.

My story is not a tall tale. It is fact. And I'm not gay. I'm a straight married man.

Henri

I hope by now you realized, any negative comments were aimed directly at maninkirt, not anywhere toward you.

Anyway, very cool story, well done, keep the stories coming. :winkiss:

Welcome Henri and well done. I'm sure that any time you are in the vicinity of that hotel you will feel comfortable to wear heels constantly when you are there. Congrats, and I quite agree with TBG's comments. Winter is coming and the consideration to wear boots will give you another venue for the season. Boots are great. Think about trying them and enjoy them to the fullest. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Good Afternoon Guys & Gals, It's Tuesday and I'm back at the hotel on business. I will be here till Friday morning. Below are two pics of me as I walk into my room. I did wear heels from the car, through the lobby, stood at check-in (was not satisfied with room assigned - had to wait at front desk for re-assign) then walked the tile floor all the way to my room. Henri

Brown Heels 001.pdf

Brown Heels 002.pdf

Good Afternoon Guys & Gals,

It's Tuesday and I'm back at the hotel on business. I will be here till Friday morning. Below are two pics of me as I walk into my room. I did wear heels from the car, through the lobby, stood at check-in (was not satisfied with room assigned - had to wait at front desk for re-assign) then walked the tile floor all the way to my room.

Henri

Pretty darn cool, Henri! Your entire outfit looked great to me, inncluding the pumps! More power to you, my friend!

Henri, If I were the hotel clerk I'd think twice about assigning a sub-par room to any guy that had the balls to wear high heels from his car, through the lobby to the check-in desk. Bad choice on his part. :winkiss::lmao: Great pictures, by the way. Thanks.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Jeff, Thanks for the reply and the compliment. I plan on wearing heels in the hotel till I leave. It is my goal to stay in heels all week (except at the work site during the day).