Dear Santa...

SarahLou

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I would really love seeing my girlfriend walking with these great boots but...

Well, I will keep on working hard, because their price...

COOL BOOTS.... But to rich for my (santas) pocket book.

I would though love to see

These T-straps just for me

Under my Christmas tree

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/polish_my_straps/37/5286/14433/1

post-6687-133522871587_thumb.jpg

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Santa, unlike this greedy lot, (:P) I will be very happy with just one present. I would be very happy to see this pair of gorgeous knee high boots that I have completely fallen in love with under my Christmas tree. PS. Love you x (:P)

post-14892-133522873202_thumb.jpg

Dear Santa,

My 10 year old son swears you're not real. So, since I've been good all year (NO arrests! LOL), and am still trying to tell him you're real, can I please see these under my tree?

Scott

Dude, if your son keeps on swearing then he wont get anything for christmas :w00t2:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Dude, if your son keeps on swearing then he wont get anything for christmas :w00t2:

Tech,

We will be sure to have a nice bar of soap handy...LOL

Highest,

The order has been placed by me...er...Santa. 4 weeks to get 'em, but they should be worth it! Been stretching and strengthening my ankles in anticipation! LOL

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Dear Santa,

My 10 year old son swears you're not real. So, since I've been good all year (NO arrests! LOL), and am still trying to tell him you're real, can I please see these under my tree?

Scott

I am 42 and I know that there is a Santa Clause.

Stilettoscot - I also have some Lifebouy soap on standby if it is needed if the swearing problem keeps up. It has never been proven to cause blindness.:w00t2:

Dear Santa,

Scott

I have a pair like those, minus the ankle strap. Getting more used to walking in them every day.

I am 42 and I know that there is a Santa Clause.

Stilettoscot - I also have some Lifebouy soap on standby if it is needed if the swearing problem keeps up. It has never been proven to cause blindness.:w00t2:

One of my all time favorite movies..LOL

Roni,

How long did it take you to jump from 6" heels up to the height of those (6.3") or higher? I can walk fairly well for 1/2 mile in 6"ers, and am getting these in the mail Monday (6 3/4"!). I know it's gonna be tough...

post-12454-133522873495_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Dear Santa,

I would love to see those under the Christmas tree... Please ?

If you happen to find a place where you can get them, please post the link (the link mentioned on the pic doesn't take you to the shoes :w00t2: - or else I'm doing something wrong)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If you happen to find a place where you can get them, please post the link (the link mentioned on the pic doesn't take you to the shoes :lmao: - or else I'm doing something wrong)

I found that picture a few years ago while browsing the internet.

The shoe looked so amazing that I decided to keep the picture.

I agree with you: the link shown in the picture doesn't work anymore.

Looks like the domain name have been sold (and it is for sale again)

All I remember it was a high end shoe store in Paris, France.

Do you plan a trip to Paris to look for those shoes ?

If so, then please let me know :w00t2:

Hi there - great thread!

I have treated myself to an early christmas present:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/boots/dress-fashion/71761704-volpert

I have ordered them, hopefully they should arrive by next week! - I cant wait. I just love the sip that runs up the back of the leg!!

What do you think???

:lmao:

These are superb boots thightboots ! You know what ?

I must admit you inspired me so much that I went to ALDO

this afternoon and bought them... See my post # 751 in

the "Who has bought some new shoes" thread.

You have great taste :w00t2:

I´d love these attached or some python fashion heels, or better both, but I am afraid my santa would never bring me heels, so I will have to buy them by myself :lmao:

Buying your own heels is the next best thing to having a "Santa" leave them under the tree. I really like the shoes you included in youir bost, Pata. I like the heel shape and height, the look of the shoe, the cut of the vamp and especially the toe. The color is really spectacular. To bright and eye catching for me. But, I would appreciate the same shoe in black calfskin or

patent. I hope if your "Santa" doesn't include them along with your other gifts, "Santa" will "loan" you his Visa Card long enough for you to go shopping and buy them yourself.

:w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.