Dear Santa...

SarahLou

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say.. if someone wanted to make my christmas a super one.. get my wife a ton of very high heeled shoes!!! all colors.. all types of high heels.... and a huge walk in closet to go with that! one can dream right? oh.. and for her.. throw in a few boots too. i'm the one who rather see her in pumps.. but she likes boots and sandals too.. and whatever makes her happy.. let her have it! RPM

Dear Santa, if your out there.:winkiss:

Cool shoes Johnie, some of those pumps look like a new style for you. Well at least from any other photos you have shown in the past. :nervous: Well, here's to your holiday wishes coming true.

------------------

I guess since I usually just buy shoes I want, I'll wish for some that I like but would not spend the money on them, so here are a couple: boot1, boot2, boot3

I wish for all of you to receive your best Christmas dreams. RPMindy, although your wishes are somewhat selfish, they are for the love of your life and I wish them for her to. For birthdays, a person makes a wish and then successfully blows all of the candles out depicting their age, they supposively get the wish they made if they never tell it. I'll never know how true it is for others, but mine are still in the unfulfilled file. So, I'm kind of leary about saying anything about my Christmas dreams when the competition for this time is at a maximum peak. If I wrote Santa one note every day until Christmas, telling him about my dream heels, would I have a chance to see it under the tree or would the notes only get lost in a shuffle? May be I should learn to gamble and only bet on the sure things. Like the heels I have already ordered last spring, being delivered hopefully before Christmas. They are due to arrive soon, being on a custom-made schedule and I am trying to keep my emotions under control, but it is getting harder because I can't get them to reply to my inquiries, lately.