Members of this Site

I know there are several couples that have his/her accounts here, but no I don't think anyone has established a relationship through this site. If you are hoping to meet a female from this site, not very likely to occur. Mainly its because lately the active male members outnumber the women by a pretty significant ratio, and you want to be cautious to not scare off the limited number of women that are active here.

I know there are several couples that have his/her accounts here, but no I don't think anyone has established a relationship through this site.

If you are hoping to meet a female from this site, not very likely to occur. Mainly its because lately the active male members outnumber the women by a pretty significant ratio, and you want to be cautious to not scare off the limited number of women that are active here.

Your probably right. If I was looking for a woman that loves highheels I would go thru a dating match service and hope to get a match there.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Out of curiosity, besides Roz, do any of the female members engage with the male members here?

M_/|_/| NYC

Are you thinking of her comments posted where she's interacting with a male member on this site?

I never got the impression that Roz even knew the guy....just conversation on a subject of mutual interest. A lot different than "foreplay" prior to getting together.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think its because this site is aimed at men that wear heels. Correct me if I'm wrong.

you are wrong, It is aimed at everybody, you just have to like/love or have an interest in high heels.

There are other sites devoted to just guys and others aimed at girls.

There are however a lot of guys here.

The angels have the phonebox.

Guys do outnumber gals here (vastly). It's always been that way and there have been a number of threads discussing why (I would suggest using the search facility to find them). It seems as though high heels are just shoes to women while they are magical things to us guys :winkiss: .

That said, this site is not aimed at guys alone. It is for everybody.

If you wish to discuss high heels from the male perspective only, I might suggest a side-trip to our "brother" site http://www.heels4men.org

Have a happy time!

I think its because this site is aimed at men that wear heels. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. It is aimed at People who wear heels. It's just that the vast majority of female heel wearers never feel the need to talk about it, I suppose it just never occurs to them.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I know a lot of women where shoes are magical things as well!

AMEN!!! :nervous:

While there are, no doubt, any number of women who pay no special attention to heels, or maybe even hate high heels; there are indeed those darling gals who have also found that high heels do come from the land where magic lurks at every corner. No woman who has ever discovered this will ever be able to truly give them up. :winkiss:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 1 month later...

I found this place by accident and joined it. I travel quite a lot for work and I found that I like to come here as it makes me feel anchored to something at least. I was a member of another chat forum before this one but found male advances quite wearing. That's something that doesn't happen here and that's one reason I come here. I like it because I don't feel stalked. It's a bit like going out for drinks at a gay bar (I'm not suggesting that any of you are gay) but a gay bar I can sit happily,freely, even get drunk with a friends without any of us feeling stalked or threatened. I find shoes magical and I love them, too much according to some. Maybe that's unusual for a woman but then it's more unusual for guys to want to wear heels least of all talk about them. I'm fully aware that this site is not aimed at only men wearing heels. I don't take anything here seriously. I just come here for fun. I don't care who is who or what is what or worry about peoples opinion of me. I can do that here. Something I "so can't do" anywhere else in my life. I'm not looking for a relationship and am not at all attracted by the sight of guys wearing heels. Sometimes I think this site is awfully boring. Nevertheless, I appear to have become a faithful member somehow. I have a habit of being very faithful to anyone who thinks I'm being useful in any way. (despite that being a major source of pain and misery in my life) Especially faithful to unusual people, minorities and passionate people who campaign and struggle. Reliable and faithful to a website dedicated to footwear, it doesn't sound interesting does it? God only knows what people in my circle would think of that..lol. Oh yes and I love secrecy. An odd mix of ingredients! :w00t2:

Quote from Amanda: "Reliable and faithful to a website dedicated to footwear, it doesn't sound interesting does it?

God only knows what people in my circle would think of that..lol. Oh yes and I love secrecy.

An odd mix of ingredients!

:wave:"

I can agree with everything you say but I would add it is the odd mix that makes you unique and special.

I too find the anchor effect very comforting and it is sense of security to me to see how many are like me from all over the world. I have been surprised to see members from places where I would expect they risk there lives for their desires and to them I wish them God's safety.

Also I maybe wrong but didn't we have a couple who found each other here?

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel