What did you buy today?

kikilamour

I thought it would be a good idea to post pics of our latest shopping purchases

Can someone letme know if I am being a complete tool and we are not supposed to do this. I have tried to go through all the forum rules but may have missed something

I bought these 3 beauties today

http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=48&s=70&y=A08LSU89COF190V

http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=48&s=70&y=A08LSU10COF179V

http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=41&s=116&y=A08LLE10HBD573V

I love item 3 the extended platform and heel as I told the shop assistant they are quite kinky. I received a few surprised raised eyebrows when I made that comment :winkiss: However dont like the boots around my calf as too wide so if anyone knows where I can get boots with a hidden or not hidden platform in black please let me know

Would be good if everyone else could post their purchases so we can ooh and ahh

...Can someone letme know if I am being a complete tool and we are not supposed to do this. I have tried to go through all the forum rules but may have missed something...

Personally, I love seeing pictures of other people's purchases (whether it be shoes, pants, hosiery, etc.). It's so much easier to relate to the post. While I haven't read thru the forum rules myself, the only specific one I'm aware of (other that a common courtesy, "no inflammatory comments") is no guys postings in the For The Girls forum.

You post does raise an good question I'd like the answer to - what is the recommended approach for posting pictures: uploaded images, or web links? Images have a permanance to them - a year or more from now, they'll still be there (there's a recently updated thread on I think HH walking videos, where most of the weblinks have expired).

On the other hand, I like the detail that a weblink provides: who sold the shoe, what it's price, how high is the heel & platform, available color & sizes, etc. However those links will become invalid once the item is no longer sold.

One could argue that both images & links could (should?) be included: the link provides all the details for as long as it's current, and the image provides at least a reference picture after that. The image is a bit more work, since you need to save the image to your computer, then upload it. The link is just a copy & paste.

What do others think?

kikilamour

they are great shoes and boots,cant pick a fav like them all,you have excellent taste!

didnt buy these today but they are my most recent purchase

Hey those look like a Christian Louboutin pair that were on sale a few months ago. Stunning. I was gonna buy off net a porter but they were retailing at £525

Bought these today. The purple I instantly fell in love with :winkiss: I liked the white but hated the heel colouring. However a guy (who told me he wished he could wear heels himself) told me to try it on. I did and loved them. They are very princessy type shoes so they would have to be worn with certain outfits But yeah I am happy I am on the lookout for platform boots as I returned the last pair (they are very fetish to me)

post-13313-133522869997_thumb.jpg

post-13313-133522869998_thumb.jpg

I am on the lookout for platform boots as I returned the last pair (they are very fetish to me)

Might try Victoria Secerts. They are running a 33% off add on all boots right now. BTW, beautiful shoes you bought today.:winkiss:

real men wear heels

kikilamour

am i seeing a bit of a trend developing here!

more purple,very nice.

can i come shopping with you!!!!!!!!!

Of course you can :winkiss: Always looking for a shoe shopping buddy. My friends dont wear heels on a daily basis so dont understand my craving for shoes

Tbh I have only got 3 pair of purple shoes. The ones I originally posted from Dune are for everyday wear (I kid you not). Then the Office pair I got last night which are very sparkly and a nice purple and gold pair

I am not seeing much of the hidden platform variety though which I love

Well, I didn't actually buy them today, but I recently received these in the past week:

http://www.pleaserusa.com/showcase/showStyleImage.asp?PROD_CD=BAL1020/B

I DID order these today and hope that they come in this week

http://www.pleaserusa.com/showcase/showStyleImage.asp?PROD_CD=SED317/B

I also bought these heels below. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to take photos of any of them.

post-14114-13352287045_thumb.jpg

post-14114-133522870455_thumb.jpg

Well, I didn't actually buy them today, but I recently received these in the past week:

http://www.pleaserusa.com/showcase/showStyleImage.asp?PROD_CD=BAL1020/B

I DID order these today and hope that they come in this week

http://www.pleaserusa.com/showcase/showStyleImage.asp?PROD_CD=SED317/B

I also bought these heels below. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to take photos of any of them.

Very nice high heels. I'm not into ballet boots and heels, but they are nice and to each their own. Congratulations.

Thanks Roniheels. I wasn't sure how much I'd like the balletboots, but they're ok. I enjoy my regular ankleboots more (as I'm actually able to walk in them). The balletboots are kinda' different. Right now, for me, it's a case of higher isn't really better (at least not yet).

Very nice high heels. I'm not into ballet boots and heels, but they are nice and to each their own. Congratulations.

Thanks for the info!

What caught my attention was how they looked. They really had a sexy look to them and I just couldn't help myself. I had to have a pair. Oh no! I think I'm addicted! :winkiss:

High heel lover

I have the same sling backs and love the way they feel and look.

Thanks for the info!

What caught my attention was how they looked. They really had a sexy look to them and I just couldn't help myself. I had to have a pair. Oh no! I think I'm addicted! :winkiss:

It happens to all of us! I had the same thought when I saw them.

HH Lover:-) If you are addicted over that pair of black patent slink-backs, then I must be also as I think they look very sexy and I wouldn't mind a pair myself. I think that I can forgo the others at the moment for the sling-backs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My sister Cait and I had our annual pre-Christmas shopping trip to London this year, and having been saving up for most of the year, between us we bought three pairs of Louboutins with hopefully another to come (the Anenome Plumes). We got some Albotte platform boots, some black patent Alti pumps and some black Very Croise platform sandals. Fortunately we're the same shoe size so can share these shoes and of course share the cost of them.