Aldo Atlantic City in Red

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think they are the same shoe. And I really can't see Posh putting a pair of £70 Aldo's on her feet!!

Actually it looks like you're right. I checked the pictures in more detail, Posh's are white on the inside and Aldo's are red. They do look to be very similar in style though!

Bob.

• 3 weeks later...

my wife has these same shoes in patent red and patent black. these shoes are so so sexy. they are almost 5 inches and the hidden platform is what makes these shoes really hot looking. i think everyone whos into high heel pumps should own a pair of these.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Good evening, i didn't manage to find a "search item", so i post my message in this topic because it deals with Aldo Atlantic City in Red! I bought a pair of red atlantic city on the net in the last time, and i ve just received them today. They are for my wife. I saw too many message about aldo AC that they are sizing a little bit smaller, and i bought them in size 9. The seller didnt tell me it was a 9B (it is markend on the sole), which is a 38 in brazil size and a 40 in european size. My wife is used to european 38 size shoes. I thought t was ok to have a size more (9 instead of 8/EU38 ) i will post her the pair next week...Do you think they will feel her fine? I had never heard about a 9B size, just a 9, did you do yourself? I am a little bit afraid that theywould be too big for her :blinkbigeyes: Kind regards.. Fred