Would you use the High Heeler to protect your heels

High Heeling

I wouldn't personally buy or wear one. If I was going somewhere where thin heels weren't sensible I'd either wear wedges or flats, and if I go somewhere unexpectedly I'm always careful. I would rather my heeltips get damaged than wear something that detracts from the look of the shoe anyway.

umm no, i dont think i would.. tacky.. very very tacky. id rather limit my activities/have to be extra carefull where i step than do somethign that ruins the prettyness of the shoe/implies that i need help with it somehow.. as for its statement of being well heeled.. yea right.. reminds me of training wheels somehow..

OP, genuine question, but do you work for that company as this is your only post to the forum? I don't mind, just wondering, as it sounds like you are generally interested in our opinions. Like I say above I wouldn't buy them. I think they're a nice idea, but to be honest people who wear heels normally wear them for looks not suitability (otherwise we would all be in comfortable flats), so I think getting heels caught comes with the terretory. If you get rubbers on the bottom of heels it kind of detracts from the look rendering heels semi-pointless. Just my POV.

• 3 months later...

The only appliance I ever used for my heels is those little plastic cups you can buy from dance wear suppliers. I keep them in my handbag just in case I have to protect an unsuspecting unscheduled floor somewhere. They render most metal stilettos harmless.

• 3 weeks later...

The only appliance I ever used for my heels is those little plastic cups you can buy from dance wear suppliers. I keep them in my handbag just in case I have to protect an unsuspecting unscheduled floor somewhere. They render most metal stilettos harmless.

Same for me. Why spend the shoe money to look good and then uglify the heel. Compared to these little caps, the High Heeler makes stilettoes look like ski poles.