Your favourite shoes

roz

Just wondering if there are any girls out there who have got a soft spot for a particular pair of shoes and if they'd like to tell us a bit about them. Mine have to be my original pair of Louboutins. They're purple shiffon and are 5" tall. I got them in April and they're absolutely amazing shoes. They were my first pair of super expensive shoes (£450) and since then have loved expensive shoes and I have bought another 4 pairs of Louboutins in the last few months (some shared with my sister) with another three pairs on their way. I have a soft spot for these in particular as they were my first pair of expensive designer shoes, they're all mine (not shared) and are in my favourite colour (purple) meaning they're easy to accessorise with. How about you?

Just wondering if there are any girls out there who have got a soft spot for a particular pair of shoes and if they'd like to tell us a bit about them.

Mine have to be my original pair of Louboutins. They're purple shiffon and are 5" tall. I got them in April and they're absolutely amazing shoes. They were my first pair of super expensive shoes (£450) and since then have loved expensive shoes and I have bought another 4 pairs of Louboutins in the last few months (some shared with my sister) with another three pairs on their way.

I have a soft spot for these in particular as they were my first pair of expensive designer shoes, they're all mine (not shared) and are in my favourite colour (purple) meaning they're easy to accessorise with.

How about you?

My custom made Manolo Blahniks. 5 inch metal heels and soft black and red leather pointy toe stilettos.

• 3 weeks later...

Best of all I love my Louboutin Declic pumps. They're Black leather stilettos with a hidden platform and almond toe. Classic, simple, elegant, very finely finished and comfortable. The leather is a noticeably finer grade than most. I wanted to buy another pair but alas they seem to be both out of production and stock now.

Hi girls. I must say that my favourite shoes are the pumps that i wear in my avatar. Ok, they are pretty wobbly to walk in for longer distances, especially outdoors. But they are great for teasing my BF in;) I had have them out for party a few times without breaking my ankles, but I lye if I say that they are easy to walk in and comfortable,hihi. They are from HollywoodHeels, the style is called "Vicious". Not expensive at all and they offer great fun. Does any other of you ladies here tried them? //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels