JeffB

The Jaunts of JeffB!

Neat look JeffB

you have the legs for putting them out there - so why not!

And typical womenswear is always far more tailored than traditional menswear, and does require good legs, bottom and waist etc as it is figure flattering if you have the body for it .

Well done - leggings are a bit like shorter shorts I suppose too.

Anyway - well done - and I say when you have the figure for it - why not rock the look ? !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JeffB said:

Jaunt #473, outfit-2.jpg

She's right Jeff - you ROCK this outfit!! WOW!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Neat look JeffB

you have the legs for putting them out there - so why not!

And typical womenswear is always far more tailored than traditional menswear, and does require good legs, bottom and waist etc as it is figure flattering if you have the body for it .

Well done - leggings are a bit like shorter shorts I suppose too.

Anyway - well done - and I say when you have the figure for it - why not rock the look ? !

Thanks for the kind words, nz! I'm quite proud of my legs and I enjoy showing them off, especially in leggings, and pairing them with heels makes for a dynamic look!

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

She's right Jeff - you ROCK this outfit!! WOW!

Thanks for the compliment! I certainly enjoyed that look I put together.

Lookin good Jeff!  Blue is you!

• Like 1

Great look JeffB. I like your leggings. I wear leggings out with booties and knee boots, now that early winter has set in.

I recently bough, two pairs of fleece lined leggings, with Christmas prints on them. I also got a pair of new red booties with a 3" block heels to wear with them , for the Christmas season.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Lookin good Jeff!  Blue is you!

Welcome back, hope to see you again soon!

6 hours ago, bluejay said:

Great look JeffB. I like your leggings. I wear leggings out with booties and knee boots, now that early winter has set in.

I recently bough, two pairs of fleece lined leggings, with Christmas prints on them. I also got a pair of new red booties with a 3" block heels to wear with them , for the Christmas season.

You'll have to share the look with us!

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 9:13 PM, JeffB said:

Jaunt #473, outfit-2.jpg

Addendum: I’ll admit I was leery about sporting a top that didn’t cover the front and back as with past outfits where I wore long tunics/sweaters, but decided to take the chance as the exhibitionist in me enjoyed flaunting my legs and rear end for all to see. If anything, I felt....sassy in that outfit, putting a wiggle in my hips while I walked, I had a lot of fun. I’ll have to wear leggings with standard length sweaters again.

10 hours ago, JeffB said:

Addendum: I’ll admit I was leery about sporting a top that didn’t cover the front and back as with past outfits where I wore long tunics/sweaters, but decided to take the chance as the exhibitionist in me enjoyed flaunting my legs and rear end for all to see. If anything, I felt....sassy in that outfit, putting a wiggle in my hips while I walked, I had a lot of fun. I’ll have to wear leggings with standard length sweaters again.

indeed - very sassy! But you carry yourself and your goods very well ;-)   ... so no need not to take this route again!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 4:02 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Welcome back, hope to see you again soon!

I never left @jeremy1986  I Just haven't posted an outing in a while.  I've been getting out but nothing postworthy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

I never left @jeremy1986  I Just haven't posted an outing in a while.  I've been getting out but nothing postworthy.

No problem :-) 

• Like 1

Jaunt #474, 12/15/2018: I mentioned in my last jaunt entry that I’m hooked on wearing leggings, and today made my tenth outing in them for 2018. I just love how deliciously tight they are on my long legs and how they accentuate same, that said, leggings sort of brings out the exhibitionist in me, and I’m having fun with that as well. That said, I drove to King of Prussia on an overcast and damp Saturday sporting something new....a vest (quilted and lined) which I paired with a light gray sweater tunic, black velvet lined leggings (both from Primark), the Payless “Riot” combat boots and a black satchel bag.

With Christmas just ten days away, the mall was already plenty crowded when I arrived shortly before eleven, especially with scores of kids eager to see Santa, but, as has been the case, no one paid me any attention as I wandered about, even the comic book shop, the first place I visit first every time I go to KOP was bustling. After a stop at Modell’s (a sporting goods chain) to buy some sweat socks for wintertime wear, it was time for lunch, and yes, the food court was positively packed as I bought a sandwich and a bottle of milk from Subway, though it though it took a minute or two to find an empty table so I could enjoy my meal, I did get a stare from a few young kids in passing, nothing more. As for shopping, I did a good deal of looking, but very little actual purchasing, other than a couple of sweater tunics from Primark. By the by, KOP Mall has a lot of high end stores like Tiffany, Cartier, Gucci and Coach, well, a new such store recently opened....Christian Louboutin, out of curiosity, I walked in to look at their heels with those legendary red soles, and yes, the prices were ridiculous and way out of my budget. Besides, even if I were filthy rich, I still couldn't buy Louboutins since they don't go up to size 13 wide. Oh, well, them's the breaks.

All in all, it was a good outing, even though I didn’t buy all that much, but hey, that was fine by me. Meanwhile, I continue having fun wearing leggings, and I figure to keep on having fun in them the rest of they year and into 2019. More to come....

Jaunt #474, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #474, outfit-2.jpg

• Like 1

Jeff, I really like the look. Great job with the styling.  I’m just getting into leggings, myself!  Usually I’m wearing them like the athletes do - with shorts over the leggings.  But I’m exploring other options.  There are men’s legging brands out there, but my favorite are the “buttery soft” women’s leggings (plus they’re A LOT cheaper).  So far I have only worn them out twice in public - my 80’s Hair Rocker costume for Halloween - but damn, they’re so comfortable, I want to wear them more often!

• Like 2

Nice look with the leggings, JeffB.  I'm out and about in leggings too. I love wearing leggings. I got a nice compliment tonight from a woman clerk at Kohl's on my Christmas leggings. basic black, fleece lined with candy cane prints. I wore a red, tall woman's sweater tunic and my new red booties, with 3" block heels. I also carried a red cross body bag that matched the color of my booties. Fun wow!

Keep up the good work.

Happy Heeling,  

bluejay                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 1

Rockbass19 & bluejay: Thanks for the kind words! I'll admit to being surprised at how much I've come to enjoy wearing leggings, and I do all I can to look my very best in them.

Evolution of Jeff

skirts -> dresses -> (now) leggings

What's next.

If more men just tried leggings once they would be sold on how comfortable they are. Then maybe we can (as a gender) acquire these as men's staples.

I would love to be able to wear a tunic, leggings, and knee high boots to work.  Maybe one day (soon).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cali said:

Evolution of Jeff

What's next.

If more men just tried leggings once they would be sold on how comfortable they are. Then maybe we can (as a gender) acquire these as men's staples.

I would love to be able to wear a tunic, leggings, and knee high boots to work.  Maybe one day (soon).

Leggings have always been women’s best kept secret lol

• Like 1

Leggings are very common place around these parts.  It's pretty much the bottoms of choice amongst women here in the winter.  When I wear them I don't feel out of place at all!  and they are very warm and comfy to boot!  Anther reason I wear them,  And I know women and @JeffB will back me up on this.  No pun intended.  But if you have any kind of behind,  It makes it look amazing!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cali said:

Evolution of Jeff

What's next.

What's next? How about an evening gown? And yes, I'm dead serious about wearing one if the right opportunity presented itself. I'm sure I could it off, when it comes to women's clothes, there's almost nothing I wouldn't look good in, the fact I'm parading around in leggings is proof of that.

16 hours ago, HellHeels said:

Leggings have always been women’s best kept secret lol

I'm glad to have discovered that secret! Heh!

6 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Leggings are very common place around these parts.  It's pretty much the bottoms of choice amongst women here in the winter.  When I wear them I don't feel out of place at all!  and they are very warm and comfy to boot!  Anther reason I wear them,  And I know women and @JeffB will back me up on this.  No pun intended.  But if you have any kind of behind,  It makes it look amazing!

You are quite right about that!

Jaunt #475, 12/19/2018: I decided that I would soak in some culture, and the best place to do that was at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, a delightful place to go on a jaunt, and I went there in my black leather jacket over a gunmetal gray sheath dress from Primark, black 100 denier tights, the Payless “Martinez “ ankle boots in black and a black handbag. It was a partly sunny and considerably chilly day, so the heavy jacket and thicker tights came in handy to keep me warm, in the meantime, it had been awhile since I last wore a dress as I was satisfying a recent need to wear leggings, so it felt darn good to be back in a dress, reinforcing my love for wearing women’s clothing which looks great on me.

Now, every time I visit the museum, I make it a goal to see EVERYTHING there, yeah, I know that’s something of a fool’s errand, considering how large the place is, but it’s an objective I enjoy undertaking as I enjoy seeing the sights there, if you were to ever visit the museum, you’d understand why. From the moment I entered the place, I was warmly greeted by a staffer who said she remembered me and wished me a happy holiday. Even though I only visit two, maybe three times a year, it’s certainly good to be recognized, perhaps I stand out as the middle aged gentleman who wears dresses and heels (the occasional splash of lipstick), and that’s fine by me because I enjoy standing out in that manner. Now, the place was a little more crowded than normal as there were teenagers all over the place, class trips I guess, the exhibit, “Fabulous Fashion: From Dior’s New Look to Now” was still ongoing and I went to check it out, seeing all those glorious and glamorous dresses and outfits from the 50’s to the present day, I found myself think how I’d love to wear some of those fetching costumes. A genial, white haired woman in her late 60’s must’ve thought the same thing as she looked my up and down then said, “Young man, you’d look very nice in some of those dresses”. I chuckled and agreed with her. To me, this is what it means to be a fashion freestyler when I long to wear dresses displayed on manikins because they’d look fabulous on me, and I’m not even kidding because I know I’m right.

I would end up spending nearly three and a half hours at the museum, walking the floors at a slow and leisurely pace so I could see as much as I could, soaking in the culture like a sponge, wondering about the inspiration of some artists, trying to understand genres like cubism and surrealism (the latter had me scratching my head) while marveling at the many pieces of art and sculpture from periods going back to the 1500’s and earlier. While perusing European art from the 1500’s, a black woman staffer in her twenties walked up to me and said she liked my pearl necklace and earrings, saying how her grandmother loved wearing pearls and I thanked her for the kind words. At the end of my day at the museum, I think I saw just about all there was to see, but, to be honest, I wasn’t sure, but, that’s a good thing since I have a reason to return there in the future. More to come....

Jaunt #475, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #475, outfit-2.jpg

• Like 1

Jaunt #476, 12/20/2018: The very first time I wore a long sweater and leggings was back in 2012, if memory serves, I sported a MEN’S oversized sweater (I wasn’t all in on wearing only women’s tops), and while the outfit was okay, I wasn’t sold on the combination and never wore it again. Flash forward to December 2018 and I’m totally hooked on leggings which I’ve come to love wearing with sweaters of all lengths, long, short and inbetween, they look great on me, and they make me feel great, and that’s reason enough.

With some time to kill before rainy weather arrived to the region and a couple of errands to run, I decided to head out to Springfield in my black faux leather jacket over a red turtleneck, black, fleece lined leggings from Primark, the Payless “Missy” wedge heeled ankle boots and a black handbag. This made the second time I wore a shorter top that exposed my rear end, and I didn’t care because, like that lady at Best Buy had said to me a few days ago, I have a nice ass and I don’t mind putting it on display. In fact, I’ve gone out of my way to put a sway in my hips while I walk when in leggings, and damn if that isn’t a boatload of fun. My first stop was to Acme supermarket for some non-frozen odds and ends, then next door to Home Depot for, of all things, a new snow shovel as the handle to my old one had snapped the last time I used it last winter, so I had to replace it. I think I got an odd look or two while I was there, but it was no big thing. My third and most important stop was down the road to the Hallmark Store where I shopped for Christmas cards for relatives, I love to give funny/goofy cards to loved ones so they can enjoy a good chuckle, especially at holiday time, and I picked out some good ones.

I wanted to stay out longer because I was loving the outfit, but rain had started to roll in after I left Hallmark, so I reluctantly relented and headed back home. But that was okay as I still enjoyed myself, even on a shortened outing, and having fun is what being a fashion freestyler is all about. And yeah, there WILL be more jaunts in leggings, no way I can stop wearing them now. More to come....

Jaunt #476, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #476, outfit-2.jpg

After 475 jaunts, here's....THE NUMBERS!

JAUNTS BY YEAR

2008: 10
2009: 42
2010: 28
2011: 61
2012: 34
2013: 33
2014: 45
2015: 46
2016: 53
2017: 65
2018: 58 (and counting)

CLOTHING

Skirts: 343 (above knee-222, below knee-86, at knee-35)
Jeans: 63 (tucked in boots-39, untucked-24)
Dresses: 44
Leggings: 11
Skorts: 9
Capris: 4
Pants: 1

FOOTWEAR

Payless shoes: 318
Other shoes: 157

Boots: 177 (knee high-78, ankle high-52, thigh high-47)
Pumps: 105
Sandals: 84
Loafers: 49
Slides: 33
Flats: 25
Sneakers: 1
Mules: 1

PERCENTAGES

Skirts: 72.3
Jeans: 13.2
Dresses: 9.3
Leggings: 2.4
Skorts: 1.8
Capris: 0.8
Pants: 0.2

Boots: 37.3
Pumps: 22.1
Sandals: 17.7
Loafers: 10.4
Slides: 6.9
Flats: 5.2
Sneakers: 0.2
Mules: 0.2

Jaunt #477, 12/22/2018: After a rainy and generally yucky Friday, Saturday, though mostly cloudy was more promising for an adventure, so I headed out wearing my black leather jacket over a light gray turtleneck, a black denim miniskirt, 100 denier black tights, the Payless “Ula” ankle boots and a black handbag. Temperature wise, it was plenty chilly as I don’t think the mercury eclipsed 40, perfect conditions to wear a 15 inch skirt, and it’s no big deal, cold or hot, I’m perfectly fine wearing the shortest possible skirts, all year around, since I pride myself as something of an exhibitionist, I gotta show off my long legs any chance I get, and, thanks to the thick tights I sported, I was nice and warm, meanwhile, this was my second outing in the Ula boots, and I love them for the delightfully loud sound the three and a half inch block heels make on the sidewalk. Another great ensemble I was proud to wear, and show off.

I headed downtown and the Rittenhouse Square area to flaunt said outfit. Since Christmas was literally right around the corner, the area was even more crowded than normal as people went about their holiday shopping, and, I have to say I enjoyed the festive atmosphere. My first stop was to Barnes & Noble to buy a picture book about Barack Obama that a relative was interested in, then to the Apple Store to purchase a gift card for another family member, after leaving the store, a thirtysomething guy walking by looked down at my feet then said to me, “Nice boots!” I grinned and thanked him, while I enjoy compliments, they’re even better when they come from men. Lunchtime took me to One Liberty Place and a salad with a bottle of water from Saladworks, the food court was crowded like everywhere I’ve been, but it was cool since no one paid me any attention. After lunch, just for fun, I went to Payless right across the street to see if I could find something that I liked, and, it turned out I did as I bought a new pair of block heeled ankle boots that I’ll be only too happy to show off at my earliest opportunity. On my way back to the car, I was at a corner waiting on a traffic light and stood next to a twentysomething black guy who said, “Bad ass boots, homie!” Two compliments in the span of an hour, not bad.

Back in the car, I motored over the Ben Franklin Bridge into South Jersey and the Moorestown Mall where I saw Aquaman and loved it. From there, it was time to shop for myself, maneuvering through a crowded mall to Sears where I treated myself to a woman’s hooded parka. Fully devoted as I was to wearing women’s clothes from head to toe on my jaunts, that also had to include outerwear, and while I owned a couple of nice jackets, I needed a coat for my wardrobe, and what I bought filled the prescription, oh yeah, I included a cute quilted jacket and a couple of nice sweater dresses, all for a hair over seventy bucks. A pretty decent haul if I do say so myself. While jaunts are fun in their own right, when I get to buy stuff to add to my closet, that makes the experience even more enjoyable. More to come....

Jaunt #477, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #477, outfit-2.jpg

• Like 1

Jaunt #478, 12/26/2018: On Monday, I was wandering around downtown taking care of a couple of last minute gifts I had to buy before Christmas. I was in my usual male attire, and while I was enjoying the festive atmosphere of the holiday, I didn’t feel all that special, I was just another face in the crowd, nothing more. The day after Christmas however, I went on an outing to Parx Casino, garbed in a black wool coat I bought at Sears over a dark gray turtleneck, a 16 inch denim miniskirt from JCPenney with a studded hem, the Pleaser “Legend” four inch heeled thigh boots and a black handbag. I know I said I was done buying skirts after I developed my passion for dresses, but when I saw that mini at Penney’s this past weekend, on sale for just under fourteen bucks, I could resist buying it because I thought it would look good on me, and I was right. As for the thigh boots, it had been quite a long time since I last wore them, so I forgot how good they looked on me as well, especially since I used to wear them a lot.

So, when I headed out on my outing, instead of being just a face in the crowd, I felt like I stood out, but in a good way as I felt bold, special, unique, I felt a certain....electricity run through my system as I was on the streets, and that was because I was wearing women’s clothes, and that made me feel incredibly good. It’s like I was made to wear skirts and heels, they bring out an amazing level of joy in me that I can’t put into words, in short, it’s FUN and I love it! Now, while there was a chill in the air despite abundant sunshine, it didn’t at all bother me to wear such a short skirt, hell, if Japanese schoolgirls could wear miniskirts with bare legs in the dead of winter, even with snow on the ground, surely I could deal with temps in the low 40’s, besides, I had the thigh boots to help keep me warm. There was a good sized crowd inside Parx when I entered, of course, I went ignored as people were busy with slot machines or playing blackjack. I busted myself on the penny slots over the course of about an hour and a half, admittedly, my luck wasn’t as good as it usually was, but I still managed to snag some forty-five bucks on one machine before I called it a day and left.

Driving back into town, I swung by Rittenhouse Square and after finding a parking spot, walked two blocks down to Barnes & Noble where I enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate and bought a couple of anime magazines for myself and an iPhone instruction book for my cousin who just bought one for herself for Christmas. Being in that throng, I was happy to be seen and stand out in my own special way and I had a good time. This is why I love wearing women's clothes, this is why I love being a fashion freestyler. More to come....

Jaunt #478, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #478, outfit-2.jpg

• Like 3

Wow @JeffB - you look amazing!! I love the look of the little mini and high boots!
am surprised you didn't get any compliments! 

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Wow @JeffB - you look amazing!! I love the look of the little mini and high boots!
am surprised you didn't get any compliments! 

To be honest, I was surprised too, but hey, it happens.

25 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Jaunt #478, 12/26/2018: On Monday, I was wandering around downtown taking care of a couple of last minute gifts I had to buy before Christmas. I was in my usual male attire, and while I was enjoying the festive atmosphere of the holiday, I didn’t feel all that special, I was just another face in the crowd, nothing more. The day after Christmas however, I went on an outing to Parx Casino, garbed in a black wool coat I bought at Sears over a dark gray turtleneck, a 16 inch denim miniskirt from JCPenney with a studded hem, the Pleaser “Legend” four inch heeled thigh boots and a black handbag. I know I said I was done buying skirts after I developed my passion for dresses, but when I saw that mini at Penney’s this past weekend, on sale for just under fourteen bucks, I could resist buying it because I thought it would look good on me, and I was right. As for the thigh boots, it had been quite a long time since I last wore them, so I forgot how good they looked on me as well, especially since I used to wear them a lot.

So, when I headed out on my outing, instead of being just a face in the crowd, I felt like I stood out, but in a good way as I felt bold, special, unique, I felt a certain....electricity run through my system as I was on the streets, and that was because I was wearing women’s clothes, and that made me feel incredibly good. It’s like I was made to wear skirts and heels, they bring out an amazing level of joy in me that I can’t put into words, in short, it’s FUN and I love it! Now, while there was a chill in the air despite abundant sunshine, it didn’t at all bother me to wear such a short skirt, hell, if Japanese schoolgirls could wear miniskirts with bare legs in the dead of winter, even with snow on the ground, surely I could deal with temps in the low 40’s, besides, I had the thigh boots to help keep me warm. There was a good sized crowd inside Parx when I entered, of course, I went ignored as people were busy with slot machines or playing blackjack. I busted myself on the penny slots over the course of about an hour and a half, admittedly, my luck wasn’t as good as it usually was, but I still managed to snag some forty-five bucks on one machine before I called it a day and left.

Driving back into town, I swung by Rittenhouse Square and after finding a parking spot, walked two blocks down to Barnes & Noble where I enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate and bought a couple of anime magazines for myself and an iPhone instruction book for my cousin who just bought one for herself for Christmas. Being in that throng, I was happy to be seen and stand out in my own special way and I had a good time. This is why I love wearing women's clothes, this is why I love being a fashion freestyler. More to come....

Jaunt #478, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #478, outfit-2.jpg

Love those boots mate, not sure i could pull off the skirt although you look great in it, I’m on the look out for some boots like that to wear with skinny jeans

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Jaunt #478, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #478, outfit-2.jpg

Superb.

Superb. Can't say much more!

A great look JeffB !

• Like 2

18 hours ago, JeffB said:

Jaunt #478, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #478, outfit-2.jpg

Surprising how well your outfit looks on you. Your style resembles likeness of many fashionable woman. You got the legs why not show them off in a mini. Don't know if accessory like a scarf would help with the jacket and sweater. Yet being indoors walking about i find wearing scarf to be useless only gets in the way. Find female sweaters if you find a good one fits better and looks more snug for the styles we wear. While men's bulky sweaters makes outfit look wrong you do it well, nice job. Might want to try fur trim  hood overcoat makes it look more impressive or magestic style. 

Agree with you sometimes outfit we really enjoy to wear sometimes is out of season yet some of us dare wearing it. Feel same as you wearing male outfit sometimes is so mundane boring find feminine styles always makes me feel better like you describes so well.

Suggestion maybe try on some dark, shiny, nude, skin matching sheer pantyhose, makes your thighs pop  highlights your legs with some nice print, not fishnets but fun pattern. Keeping your legs slightly warmer in nylon pantyhose protects your skin chapping that may occur from the cold elements.  Notice schoolgirls wearing mini skirts bare legged often have frozen chapped skin blood vessels showing not pretty sight. 

You can try Fendi Rockoko Thigh High and Sock thigh socks,  pattern works well with above the knee boots. Seen Victoria Secret model ( pictures below) at work wearing them  boots from fendi with accompanied handbag, belt, nude leggings and tight ribbed nude top. You get the idea have fun picking out pattern or print and wear it proud like you always do.

005_d342bb7c-804d-41bf-9e2b-13e8060a0406

BD9B6094-6962-4E7D-A2B0-89218C4A5958.jpeg

1B975173-8042-49C1-AD31-78DE58F8F88F.jpeg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, maninboots said:

Love those boots mate, not sure i could pull off the skirt although you look great in it, I’m on the look out for some boots like that to wear with skinny jeans

I've had those boots for ten years now and they remain a treat to wear. Not everyone here can wear a skirt, and I understand that, just wear what you like and what you feel comfortable in. That's the important thing.

22 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Superb.

Superb. Can't say much more!

A great look JeffB !

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of that outfit too!

17 hours ago, CrotchHigh said:

Way to rock this outfit!!!!

I appreciate the kind words.

MackyHeels: Thanks for the compliment, and the suggestions you made.

Lookin good Jeff!  I especially like the coat!

• Like 1