The Jaunts of JeffB!

JeffB

Good to see you out doing your thing again Jeff.

Thanks! Glad to be out and about again.

No offence Jeff, but that top is just soooo lame... It screams "old age grandma"

Pfft! I think it's stylish! I have one in light purple too!  :fine:

Wow tech, I didn't expect that especially from you of all people... no offense.

Don't worry about it. Tech has been criticizing my fashion sense for years now.  I'm used to it.  :lmao:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow tech, I didn't expect that especially from you of all people... no offense.

None taken, just wish people here would learn what "Banter" is...

But yeah, Jeff is right, I do think he dresses like an old fuddy duddy, but nowt wrong with that, just banter between mates :-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Ok, JeffB on your Sunday jaunt.

Weather was lousy here all weekend, with record rainfall, cold temps and  lots of wind.

Finally, on Monday night, with a bit of improvement I went out wearing my black, "O'Malley" slides, red capri jeans and black polo shirt. It was a nice look. I enjoyed myself.

Thanks for your post and pics too.

Happoy Heeling,

bluejay

But yeah, Jeff is right, I do think he dresses like an old fuddy duddy, but nowt wrong with that, just banter between mates :-)

Meh! Nothing wrong with dressing my age! I prefer to call it "sophisticated style".

Ok, JeffB on your Sunday jaunt.

Weather was lousy here all weekend, with record rainfall, cold temps and  lots of wind.

Finally, on Monday night, with a bit of improvement I went out wearing my black, "O'Malley" slides, red capri jeans and black polo shirt. It was a nice look. I enjoyed myself.

Thanks for your post and pics too.

Happoy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks for the kind words!

It was like hearing Bill Nye cursing for the first time. you don't expect it with all seriousness.

Jaunt #272, 7/3/2015:

With the Fourth of July near, I thought I'd dress for the occasion in a red campshirt, white belt and a blue denim pencil skirt which I paired with the Payless "Molly" platform wedge sandals in black and a matching handbag. Ahh, nothing like being fashionably patriotic! Heh! Anyhoo, I headed into downtown, stopping first at my friendly neighborhood comic shop, parking half a block away, the weather with sunny and warm, great conditions for a short skirt, and wearing sandals (and slides) at this time of year has become second nature to me, never thought I'd say that, but I've come to really enjoy wearing such shoes.

After a good twenty minutes or so in the shop, I left and headed down to Rittenhouse Square, as usual, it was only small kids who openly stare at me, and I did get several stares here and there, but no big deal as I'm used to that sort of thing. Entering Barnes & Noble, I spent a good twenty minutes there before retreating to the nearby park across the street with the new issue of Sports Illustrated. As usual, the park was crowded with people young, old and inbetween enjoying the nice weather, finding a bench, I sat to read my magazine, letting the world pass me by, but no one (save for small kids) took any active notice of me. From there, I left the park and walked down the street to, of all places, McDonald's for lunch, just a spur of the moment thing really, predictably, I got more than my fair share of looks, some from adults whom I guessing had never see a middle aged man in a skirt and heels, shouldn't be a big deal, but I understand that it probably is for some.

After lunch, I left the restaurant, returned to my car over four blocks away at a leisurely pace, enjoying my time spent in public dressed in the manner I like, then drove back home. Just a short outing, all things considered, but it was fun nonetheless. More to come....

post-154-0-97001400-1436004816_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-27365000-1436004823_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-98229300-1436004828_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-23061100-1436004834_thumb.jpg

Jeff , I really like the "T" strap wedges. I have a pair in gold and they are really comfortable to wear. They look god with jeans as well. Payless would have sold me more than one pair if they had more colors in wide width. Keep the pictures coming .

Much more youthful! A nice ensemble, Jeff! Even Bruce Jenner dresses like a woman half his age :silly: Looking forward to your next jaunt :cheeky:

Well, I saw a picture online of Caitlyn wearing a black bandage dress. That's a bit too bold for me. I prefer to be more....conservative when it comes to how I present myself.

Jeff , I really like the "T" strap wedges. I have a pair in gold and they are really comfortable to wear. They look god with jeans as well. Payless would have sold me more than one pair if they had more colors in wide width. Keep the pictures coming .

Thanks for the kind words. I'll do my very best to keep the jaunts coming. Speaking of which....

Jaunt #273, 7/5/2015:

After a cloudy and slightly damp July 4th (had no intention of going out anyway, too lazy), I hit the road on Sunday for a new trip, decked out in a black tank top, a blue paisley maxiskirt from JCPenney, the Payless “O’Malley” platform wedge slides in black and a black handbag. As has been the case of late, after putting together an outfit, the slides were the first shoes I reached for as I thought they went best with my ensemble, and, yeah, I've come to love wearing them, the style of the shoes makes them tailor made for more casual outfits. Regarding the skirt, I’ve had that for well over a year but waited for just the right opportunity to wear it as I thought it matched well with my black tank. As much as I enjoy miniskirts, maxis have become part of my personal style.

My first stop of the day was to the city’s main post office to buy a money order to renew my newspaper subscription. Walking inside fifteen minutes after the palce opened at noon, the line was nearly ten deep, meaning I had a wee bit of a wait, but, as is often the case, no one paid me any attention which is what I like, because I was treated like everyone else, nothing more, nothing less. Some ten minutes later, I bought my money order, filled it out and mailed it off before leaving. My next stop was Rittenhouse Square, having parked two blocks from the park, I enjoyed a leisurely stroll there, my goal, as usual, was to be seen, of course I was, but drew no stares, wide eyed or otherwise, and I found that cool. sitting down on a bench, I pulled out my nook e-reader and queued up Dave vs. The Monsters to read. Now, I did get a long stare from someone who walked by, a homeless man who looked to be my age, he cocked an eyebrow from curiosity for several looooooong seconds, and I looked right back, finally, he shook his head and wandered off. No one else gave me so much as the time of day after that.

After about an hour later, I packed up my e-reader and took a casual stroll back to my car, then drove over the Ben Franklin Bridge into South Jersey where I headed to Boston Market for a late lunch and enjoyed a meat loaf sandwich, mighty tasty! My last stop of the day was to Best Buy, the geek’s home away from home, it’s awfully hard for me to zip in BB then zip out, thirty minutes is my bare minimum spent there, and wound up being there for some forty minutes, and I enjoyed every last minute spent there before going to the checkout line with a Blu-Ray copy of Taken 3 so I could once again enjoy Liam Neeson employing his “particular set of skills”. A pretty enjoyable outing under nice weather on a Sunday summer afternoon. Nothing could’ve been better. More to come....

post-154-0-78490800-1436221261_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-13664200-1436221267_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-65672000-1436221324_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-41903300-1436221330_thumb.jpg

I definitely prefer shorter skirts, and personally think you present better in them Jeff.  But whatever floats your boat.  Keep on keeping on!

Not to worry, Mr. X! I'll be presenting shorter skirts too!  :)

I definitely prefer shorter skirts, and personally think you present better in them Jeff.  But whatever floats your boat.  Keep on keeping on!

+1

The longer skirts are a bit 'grannified' and add years to you, if I'm honest. Even the skirts that have buttons down the front are a little bit dated IMHO. I know you love your denim pencil skirts, but pencil skirts do come in an array of colours and materials so could be worth a try if you are looking to update your wardrobe :silly:

Looking forward to your next (miniskirted) jaunt :wink:

+1

The longer skirts are a bit 'grannified' and add years to you, if I'm honest. Even the skirts that have buttons down the front are a little bit dated IMHO. I know you love your denim pencil skirts, but pencil skirts do come in an array of colours and materials so could be worth a try if you are looking to update your wardrobe :silly:

Looking forward to your next (miniskirted) jaunt :cheeky:

"Grannified", eh? Not sure that's even a word! Heh! Well, what can I say? It's what I like to wear, and it looks good on me. But, as I said to Mr. X, I'll be wearing shorter skirts on future outings.

"Grannified", eh? Not sure that's even a word! Heh! Well, what can I say?

(In a high squeaky voice) "Eh.. What ja say Sonny?"  :penitent:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

(In a high squeaky voice) "Eh.. What ja say Sonny?"  :penitent:

HA! Very funny!

Jaunt #274, 7/11/2015:

Just a short, but enjoyable outing as I had an appointment at my dealership for my state inspection, so I headed out in a black polo shirt with my favorite 21 inch denim skirt which I've had since 2008 but still fits like a glove and looks good on me, the Payless "Cori" wedge flats and my black Buxton bag which I haven't used in awhile. I arrived at the dealership around 9:15, fifteen minutes before my scheduled appointment and was treated warmly by the service staff, I went to the lounge where I watched TV and fiddled on my iPhone for about an hour and a half before my three year old car got a clean bill of health and I went on my merry way.

Stop number two was downtown and my friendly neighborhood comic shop for the week's new offerings. Had to park little over a block away from the shop, but that afforded me a little walk where I could be seen, but, as usual, no one paid me any attention. After spending little over twenty minutes in the shop, I left and walked down to Barnes & Noble where I wandered the aisles for nearly half an hour, just going about my business before leaving with a couple of sports magazines. Finally, lunch down the street at McDonald's where I had dined in a previous outing, like before, I did get a few looks here and there, usually from little kids, but otherwise, nothing of substance as I went about my business of enjoying a sunny and warm Saturday.

Wearing denim skirts or a certain length like I had is a good thing as they enable me for the most part, to go unnoticed since they can be mistaken by a mostly unobservant public for long shorts. But whether people see that I'm not wearing shorts is no big deal in the greater scheme of things, I'm just enjoying the clothes I like wearing. Nothing more, nothing less. More to come....

post-154-0-91019600-1436697692_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-65603700-1436697698_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-41194300-1436697707_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-90939800-1436697713_thumb.jpg

Great look JeffB.  Good to see you have shed the "Grannified" image.  You really do look comfortable in that outfit.

Wearing denim skirts or a certain length like I had is a good thing as they enable me for the most part, to go unnoticed since they can be mistaken by a mostly unobservant public for long shorts.

Nah... The look is a guy wearing a skirt (and a good looking one at that).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Great look JeffB.  Good to see you have shed the "Grannified" image.  You really do look comfortable in that outfit.

Hmm! I see that term is going to get a goodly amount of traction, especially when I feel the urge to wear a maxiskirt. Meanwhile....

Jaunt #275, 7/12/2015:

Another day of sunny and warm weather, another opportunity to take advantage of the conditions for an outing, albeit a short one as I had a couple of errands to run, which I did in a red tank top with my 16 inch black denim miniskirt, the Payless "Salliana" platform wedge sandals and my favorite black handbag. With temps in the upper 80's with plenty of sunshine, I figured conditions were just right to wear a mini, and it was certainly the right call as I felt cool and comfortable, paired with the light colored tank, it made for the sort of purely casual outfit just about any woman would just throw on to run errands on a late Sunday morning, and while I suspect most women would opt for flip-flops over four inch heels, I wasn't about to go that far in my emulation of the clothing styles of the fairer sex.

But I digress. I headed west into Springfield for my errand running, first to Acme supermarket to pick up a few odds and ends I couldn't find on my shopping expedition earlier in the morning, the store was hustling and bustling with people, but I went mostly ignored (save for small kids, as usual) over the fifteen or so minutes I spent there. Stop number two was further down the road to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy a new folding chair to use on my front porch as my old one had fallen apart and wasn't safe to use. After finding a nice new chair for just under thirty bucks (before taxes), I paid for my purchase, then headed back towards home, but with a stop at Best Buy for a little wandering. It was around noon or so and the place was fairly busy, but I went ignored, no stares or any of that stuff, spent well over half an hour there, engrossed in my usual ogling of gadgets and gizmos before heading to the register with the first season of Penny Dreadful on Blu-Ray which was on sale for $17.99. Whoo-hoo! Just love a sale! From there, it was back home.

Just like yesterday, the outing was short but enjoyable, as is any adventure spent in a skirt and heels. Oh, and I hope Kilty and Thighbootguy will be happy to see me in a mini. Heh! More to come....

post-154-0-94184600-1436725218_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-12415500-1436725224_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-25275100-1436725229_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-31296900-1436725234_thumb.jpg

Nice wedges ! Jaunt #275 . 

The pair of  Payless "Cori" wedges look good  Jaunt #274, 7/11/2015 . I have the American Eagle or Payless "Flora" and found mine to be uncomfortable after a few hours wear . How is the "Cori" style ? and how high is the wedge ? I may just need to stay with wedge platform heels. Seems I have the best luck with that style. 

Great job Jeff look forward to the next Jaunt .

Hmm! I see that term is going to get a goodly amount of traction, especially when I feel the urge to wear a maxiskirt. Meanwhile....

Jaunt #275, 7/12/2015:

Another day of sunny and warm weather, another opportunity to take advantage of the conditions for an outing, albeit a short one as I had a couple of errands to run, which I did in a red tank top with my 16 inch black denim miniskirt, the Payless "Salliana" platform wedge sandals and my favorite black handbag. With temps in the upper 80's with plenty of sunshine, I figured conditions were just right to wear a mini, and it was certainly the right call as I felt cool and comfortable, paired with the light colored tank, it made for the sort of purely casual outfit just about any woman would just throw on to run errands on a late Sunday morning, and while I suspect most women would opt for flip-flops over four inch heels, I wasn't about to go that far in my emulation of the clothing styles of the fairer sex.

But I digress. I headed west into Springfield for my errand running, first to Acme supermarket to pick up a few odds and ends I couldn't find on my shopping expedition earlier in the morning, the store was hustling and bustling with people, but I went mostly ignored (save for small kids, as usual) over the fifteen or so minutes I spent there. Stop number two was further down the road to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy a new folding chair to use on my front porch as my old one had fallen apart and wasn't safe to use. After finding a nice new chair for just under thirty bucks (before taxes), I paid for my purchase, then headed back towards home, but with a stop at Best Buy for a little wandering. It was around noon or so and the place was fairly busy, but I went ignored, no stares or any of that stuff, spent well over half an hour there, engrossed in my usual ogling of gadgets and gizmos before heading to the register with the first season of Penny Dreadful on Blu-Ray which was on sale for $17.99. Whoo-hoo! Just love a sale! From there, it was back home.

Just like yesterday, the outing was short but enjoyable, as is any adventure spent in a skirt and heels. Oh, and I hope Kilty and Thighbootguy will be happy to see me in a mini. Heh! More to come....

Looking good, no grannification! (Just means to look old, see Urban Dictionary ) nice skirt, goes well with the top! I guess the notion of a man in a skirt is not such a big deal to people anymore, hence minimal stares, but I think it's down to how much confidence you show when you're out and about.

Looking forward to your next jaunt :)

Looking good Jeff!  With those legs its a wonder why you would ever want to cover them up.  And that red top actually looks orange to me.  Maybe its my computer or the lighting or something.  Good job regardless!

Stop number two was further down the road to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy a new folding chair to use on my front porch as my old one had fallen apart and wasn't safe to use. After finding a nice new chair for just under thirty bucks (before taxes), I paid for my purchase, then headed back towards home,

I'm impressed that you bought a chair while wearing a mini skirt and 4" heels.  Did you try the chair out in the store?  Siting in a mini, especially in heels, is a challenge. :penitent:

Nice wedges ! Jaunt #275 . 

The pair of  Payless "Cori" wedges look good  Jaunt #274, 7/11/2015 . I have the American Eagle or Payless "Flora" and found mine to be uncomfortable after a few hours wear . How is the "Cori" style ? and how high is the wedge ? I may just need to stay with wedge platform heels. Seems I have the best luck with that style. 

Great job Jeff look forward to the next Jaunt .

Regarding the "Cori" flats, the wedge heel measures one and a half inches (measured from the back), and I find them quite comfortable. I've come to really love wearing platform wedges for their style and stability.

Looking good, no grannification! (Just means to look old, see Urban Dictionary ) nice skirt, goes well with the top! I guess the notion of a man in a skirt is not such a big deal to people anymore, hence minimal stares, but I think it's down to how much confidence you show when you're out and about.

Looking forward to your next jaunt :)

Yes, it does seem to be the case than a man in a skirt isn't the attention getter I tend to think it is. And yes, I do indeed exhibit confidence when out and about.

Looking good Jeff!  With those legs its a wonder why you would ever want to cover them up.  And that red top actually looks orange to me.  Maybe its my computer or the lighting or something.  Good job regardless!

Perhaps it is your monitor or lighting. I've never thought of wearing orange. HA! Meanwhile, thanks for the compliment on my legs. Much appreciated.

I'm impressed that you bought a chair while wearing a mini skirt and 4" heels.  Did you try the chair out in the store?  Siting in a mini, especially in heels, is a challenge. :penitent:

Yes, I did indeed try out the chair before I bought it. Why wouldn't I? The chair was light and easy to carry, even in a miniskirt and four inch heels. As for sitting in said mini, it was no big deal, at least not anymore.

Meanwhile, since yesterday was my 275th outing, it's time for....NUMBERS!!!

JAUNTS

2008: 10

2009: 42

2010: 28

2011: 61

2012: 34

2013: 33

2014: 45

2015: 22 (as of 7/12/2015)

CLOTHING

SKIRTS: 193

JEANS: 63

SKORTS: 9

CAPRIS: 4

DRESSES: 4

PANTS: 1

LONG SWEATERS: 1

SKIRTS (above knee): 132

SKIRTS (below knee): 47

SKIRTS (at knee): 14

JEANS (tucked): 39

JEANS (untucked): 24

FOOTWEAR

PAYLESS SHOES: 160

OTHER SHOES: 115

BOOTS: 95

PUMPS (including wedges): 92

LOAFERS: 36

FLATS (including wedges): 24

SANDALS (including wedges): 20

SLIDES (including wedges): 8

KNEE BOOTS: 49

THIGH BOOTS: 44

ANKLE BOOTS: 2

MILESTONES

100th jaunt: 6/5/2011

150th jaunt: 5/19/2012

200th jaunt: 9/29/2013

250th jaunt: 12/21/2014

PERCENTAGES (after every 25th jaunt)

Skirts: 70.5

Jeans: 22.9

Skorts: 3.2

Capris: 1.4

Dresses: 1.4

Pants: 0.3

Long Sweaters: 0.3

Boots: 34.5

Pumps: 33.4

Loafers: 13.1

Flats: 8.8

Sandals: 7.3

Slides: 2.9

JeffB,

That's quite an impressive list. Im glad that you have the time to record your jaunts and what you wear. I don't have that much time.

I also noticed that your red tank top looks somewhat orange on my screen too. When I post pics, sometimes  the posted pic is not the real color, of either my shoes or clothing..

Thanks, again for the posts and the pics too. You looked great in both ensembles!

One of these days, when I get time, I will have to post some pics of my ensembles.

And yes, I have been wearing both mini and maxi skirts out on my jaunts. I do get some stares, but I've come to accept that.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

bluejay: I'm a nut for numbers and keeping track of my adventures is fun! As for my red tank looking orange, perhaps the flash on my camera had something to do with that. Wearing skirts of all lengths is very enjoyable.

The possibility of a wardrobe malfunction never occurred to me when I bought that skirt, and I have three more just like it, I love the simplistic, casual styling with the front buttons, none of which have ever popped, and I'm fortunate for that. Glad you liked the top and the sandals.

And now, it's time for the first Sunday Doubleheader of 2015!

Jaunt #260, 4/19/2015, morning:

With the sun up, I headed out to the supermarket shortly after 8 a.m., attired in my denim jacket over a brown t-shirt, the Old Navy 21 inch tan chino skirt, the Payless "Genevieve" loafers in cognac and a brown handbag. I've been eager to take the new loafers I had bought little over a month ago for an outing, and I'm happy to have made the purchase as they were supremely comfortable and stylish with the gold buckle on top, and matched well with the tan skirt. These shoes also came in black, but Payless didn't offer them in 13 wide, a pity because I would've bought a pair if they had.

Anyhoo, there had been a good crowd at the market as evidenced by the cars in the parking lot when I arrived, but that was no deterrent as I hopped out of the car and walked on inside. Strolling the aisles at a leisurely pace as I sought the items on my list, I barely attracted any stares, which I was used to, after about half an hour or so of going about my business, I went to the check out lane, paid for my purchases, bagged my stuff, then left the market, pretty as you please, I was just another shopper, and that was good enough for me, I expected to be treated no differently from anyone else, and that was all I wanted.

Jaunt #261, 4/19/2015, afternoon:

The afternoon outing was a dirt simple case of having a screaming need to go out in a skirt and heels which had been on my mind from the moment I got back home from the supermarket. Despite plenty of sunshine, it was cooler than Saturday, even at high noon, so I headed out in my black faux leather jacket over a red t-shirt, my 16 inch black denim miniskirt, the Pleaser "Legend" thigh high boots and a black handbag. Admittedly, it had been quite some time since I last wore the five inch heeled boots and had to remember to take things slow at first until I had reacclimated myself to wearing them, but that didn't take long and I was having fun in them.

Heading west into the burbs, my first stop was to an Acme supermarket to shop for a couple of items I couldn't find on my shopping trip that morning. I also had to remind myself to take smaller, deliberate steps with a slower gait inside the store because of the polished tile floors, but I managed quite well while I looked for the items I sought, Fiber One protein bars and barbecue rice cakes, standing in line for a few minutes, I paid for my items and departed, having barely attracted any attention the whole time. Back in the car, my next stop was down the road to Best Buy, there was a fairly good crowd in the store as I entered, but that was no big deal to me, as I strolled the Blu-Ray aisles, I caught the attention of a black lady in her late fifties (I guess) who looked up at me and grinned, saying, "You're pretty tall, and those heels make you even taller." I grinned back and said, "I just want to stand above the crowd." The lady chuckled and said that I did. After another twenties minutes or so of wandering, I bought an anime title and left.

By that time, I was walking with a noticeable strut as I was having lots of fun wearing those boots with my short skirt, I felt good, damn good, because I was doing what I loved, freestyling, showing the world that a guy can break gender rules when it comes to clothing and look great in a skirt and heels when he puts his mind to that task. And that's my driving goal, to look my very best when in public, anything less would be a failure for me. More to come....

Jeff-  Your nice long lean figure really looks great in those cool boots!

Jeff-  Your nice long lean figure really looks great in those cool boots!

Thanks for the kind words! You'll see the boots again come fall!

Jaunt #276, 7/18/2015:

I so look forward to weekends when I can go out on jaunts, and even though it was a tad sticky, I still headed out, dressed in a blue campshirt, my 22 inch khaki skirt, the Payless "O'Malley" platform wedge slides in natural and a beige handbag. When I put this outfit together two days earlier, the O'Malley slides were again, the first shoes I reached for and the only shoes I wanted to wear with said ensemble as I thought they worked well for my casual outing. Even though I've only had these shoes for a scant few months, I've already worn them more times than other shoes I've had in my closet for years, I just enjoy wearing them as I find them to be the perfect summer shoe. Pretty remarkable considering I once despised slides, now I can't keep them off my feet!

Anyhoo, I went downtown to my friendly neighborhood comic book shop, parked little over half a block away, fed the meter and walked there, passing a group of about a dozen young people, happily chatting with each other, they never gave me so much as a glance, after some twenty minutes in the shop, I headed down the street to Rittenhouse Square and the park. The area was much crowded thanks to a farmer's market and stalls lining Walnut Street just outside the park, and I simply went about my business, ignored as usual. I went into the park and sat on a bench for well over half an hour fiddling around on my phone while scores of people walked past. With time winding down on my meter, I left, returned to my car and drove over the bridge to South Jersey and the Moorestown Mall area where I ate at Chick-Fil-A. As usual, there were a goodly number of kids there, but, for once, they paid me no mind while I was there and enjoyed lunch.

From there, it was off to Barnes & Noble and some quiet time, after parking in the lot, I passed a young man in what I guessed was his early 20's, he looked me up and down and said, "Cool skirt, bro!" That, I hadn't expected, so I grinned and thanked him. The bookstore had a decent crowd as I sat in the lounge area with a bottle of iced tea and some sports magazines for nearly an hour before heading to the register with a couple of manga titles. My last stop was Best Buy, my home away from home, I spent well over half an hour there, taking all the delightful electrical and electronic gadgets, always fun for the geek in me, then I headed to the register with season one of Hannibal on Blu-Ray. Another satisfying outing, and given that it's been hot lately, count on seeing more of me in short skirts to beat said heat. More to come....

post-154-0-89165500-1437300145_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-84216700-1437300152_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-49250600-1437300159_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-61247000-1437300167_thumb.jpg

Great look JeffB!  The belt really sets it off nicely. 

I recently bought a small watch that I am wearing full time and like it much better than the larger one I had.

Next time try going to the farmers market.  I don't know if your into home cooking but corn on the cob only requires boiling, and fresh tomatoes on a salad or sandwich can't be beat.