The Jaunts of JeffB!

JeffB

Hey there, not heard from you in a while, surely it's time for a new jaunt... bought some new boots to go with my black pencil skirt, but the heels take some getting used to :)

Looking forward to your next jaunt :cheeky:

K

Nice boots. It's hard to tell from the picture, but how high were the heels? And, not to worry, a new jaunt is coming!

Kilty;

Give the guy a break.  It has been cold, wet, and down right chilly in Philly.

attachicon.gifpost-154-0-49497000-1419938.jpg

I sure JeffB will be back in action as soon as things thaw out there. :penitent:

By the way... nice hat.

TBG

Oh, thanks! Bought it at Goodwill a few weeks ago!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nice boots. It's hard to tell from the picture, but how high were the heels? And, not to worry, a new jaunt is coming!

Oh, thanks! Bought it at Goodwill a few weeks ago!

JeffB, the heels were 4 inch ones, so not too bad, just that i ventured out but the early spring sun was deceptive. Should have worn tights as it was still a bit on the chilly side, but a brisk walk, and snug skirt took care of that. I'll stop harassing you about the next jaunt :silly::)

JeffB, the heels were 4 inch ones, so not too bad, just that i ventured out but the early spring sun was deceptive. Should have worn tights as it was still a bit on the chilly side, but a brisk walk, and snug skirt took care of that. I'll stop harassing you about the next jaunt :silly::)

Four inches are usually the maximum height I wear these days since I do a goodly amount of walking on my outings, and comfort is important to me.

The weather report says JeffB is in for more rain this weekend.

attachicon.gifJeff's-room.jpg

Nice view though.  :penitent:

Just Saturday. Sunday looks promising for an outing.

Some folks unexpectedly dropped by JeffB's place over the weekend.

post-530-0-04747200-1426622516_thumb.jpg

They said they hadn't at the Comic book Shop and thought they would come looking for him.

:penitent:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Some folks unexpectedly dropped by JeffB's place over the weekend.

attachicon.gifJeff had company.jpg

They said they hadn't at the Comic book Shop and thought they would come looking for him.

I was hoping to keep that a secret, TBG! Sheesh! Anyhoo, me and a few of my homies kicked Star-Lord's pantywaist arse, threw Rocket into a backyard two doors down where a particularly mean and hungry pitbull waited, then made Gamora REALLY feel like a woman! Just another day in da 'hood!

I was hoping to keep that a secret, TBG! Sheesh! Anyhoo, me and a few of my homies kicked Star-Lord's pantywaist arse, threw Rocket into a backyard two doors down where a particularly mean and hungry pitbull waited, then made Gamora REALLY feel like a woman! Just another day in da 'hood!

Hope you didn't break a nail or scuff your pumps.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hope you didn't break a nail or scuff your pumps.

Nahhh! I wore gloves and was careful with the shoes! Heh!

post-530-0-77189200-1427124924_thumb.jpg

The problem is too many choices.  Jeff ran out of room and had to store stuff in his back yard. 

Isn't amazing what Google Earth can see?

Hey JeffB, I'd like the blue dress with the black boots.

Nahhh! I keep my extra stuff in the spare bedroom. Thievery is high where I live.

Are you still snowed in? No jaunts for a while, just a little bit concerned what's up :(

Jaunt #254A, 3/23/2015:

As you know, I've not been out and about recently due to the extreme weather of late. Whilst waiting for the National Guard to clear the snowdrift that was as high as my

roof, I stopped to think about how many options for clothing we have in the West compared to our sisters in the Middle East... it's amazing how the mind can run away with

you when you are isolated with little to do! So I thought I'd really push the envelope and gauge folk's reactions with a different kind of black dress - a Burqa!

Like most Burqa wearers, I was dressed to kill underneath, with my favourite 21 inch denim skirt, (the sexy one with the slit in the back), black tights, a snug black top and

my Payless "Margaret" shoes. Despite bright sunshine, temperatures were only in the low to mid 40’s, yet, I still felt nice and warm thanks to the ensemble and how I put it

together,  I wasn't the least bit chilled from the conditions. In case I was mistaken for an 'ISIS bride', I reasoned I could ditch the outfit in a dumpster and switch to my

normal clothes if reactions were too unfavorable.

My first stop of the day was over the bridge and into South Jersey and the Moorestown Mall area where I decided to have lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Hopping out, I entered the

store and saw it was plenty full with diners young and old, especially young as the store had an attached play area for the kiddies, so there were a goodly number of

youngsters about, some of whom predictably took notice of me, after placing my order, I sat at a table not far from from the counter, so people coming in got a good look at

me in my Burqa while I ate. Out of the corner of my eye, I took notice of the influx of people, there were a couple of brief stares here and there, but nothing significant, I

bothered no one and no one bothered me. Leaving the store, I went to Best Buy for my last stop of the day, there was a pretty good crowd there as well, but no one paid much,

if any attention to me in the twenty plus minutes I was in the store before I checked out with a new solid state hard drive, as my current one had frozen solid in this harsh

weather. I had to commission Kilty to post this for me and it was a pain in the ass sending it to him in a PM from my phone! I could've stayed in the area longer, but I

needed to get over the bridge and back into town before the afternoon rush hour traffic started snarling up the roads.

Surprisingly folk were quite tolerant, but I do prefer Western clothing to blend in with everyone else. Once again, another enjoyable outing.

More to come.... :silly:

Oh, dear! It just gets better and better with all these Photoshop wizards! HA!

Jaunt #255, 3/28/2015:

Hard to believe it's been 84 days since my last adventure. WOW! Between miserable winter weather, busy times and the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament (better known as "March Madness"), I hadn't been able to indulge in a jaunt. But that all changed yesterday as I hit the streets for the first time in nearly three months, appropriately garbed for temperatures in the low 40's in my black leather jacket over a berry colored turtleneck, the 21 inch denim pencil skirt, black leggings, the Payless "Tara" knee boots and my trust black handbag. Despite that near three month hiatus, I had no trouble whatsoever getting back into the spring of things, more importantly, it felt damn good to be publicly wearing women's clothes and shoes once again.

My first stop of the day was downtown and my favorite local comic shop, having parked nearly a block away, I was able to enjoy a good little walk, despite the chilly temps, I felt good and warm in my outfit, thanks to the jacket and especially the leggings which also looked great on me, especially when paired with the boots. After a good twenty minutes in the stores, half that time spent chatting about the Philadelphia Eagles and all their offseason moves, I headed back towards my car, swinging by a convenience store to buy a newspaper, as I waited in line, a man who was around my age said he liked my boots and they looked nice on me, I smiled back and thanked him for the compliment. How cool was that? Once back in the car, it was off to South Jersey and the Moorestown Mall area where I had lunch at Chick-Fil-A, there was a good crowd in the store since it was just after twelve noon, but no one paid me much attention as I placed my order, then ate.

Next was Barnes & Noble where I spent an hour's worth of quality time in the lounge area with sports magazines and a bottle of lemonade. From there, it was off to Best Buy which was fairly crowded, but again, no one gave me any odd looks, I was simply another shopper taking in all the electronic goodies, finally leaving with a copy of John Wick on Blu-Ray. My last stop of the day was Sears for some clothes shopping, women's clothes of course, I scored a nice dark denim button down knee length skirt for casual outings. All in all, that first outing since early January was most enjoyable and reminded me of why I love wearing women's clothes and shoes as a man for the world to see. More to come, but without an 84 day wait....

post-154-0-39541300-1427623896_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-82646100-1427623902_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-28056300-1427623909_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-70600200-1427623914_thumb.jpg

Jeffb, I knew about the miserable weather, and assumed you were busy, but I had forgotten about March Madness.  You're still looking good.

post-530-0-65742500-1427638871_thumb.jpg

I'm glad your world is back to normal (which is a completely relative term).

For the folks outside the U.S. the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament can be as debilitating as World Cup Soccer. 

Great pics Jeff. I like the extras. Keep up the good work.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

JeffB,

Looking good in your ensemble. Unfortunately we had several inches of snow here yesterday, so going out in heels was not happening. However today. in spite of the chilly temps, of the low teens early this morning, I ventured out myself, in a pair of  black patent, knee, boots. After a long time, it was nice to be out in pair of heels. Can Spring be finally coming?

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

TBG: Cool looking pic there, got a chuckle out of it, even though I don't wear heels around the house! Heh!

WarrenB: Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

bluejay: Crazy weather, hasn't it? Glad you did get to go out.

Kilty: Nope, no burka! Sorry to have disappointed you!

Jaunt #256, 3/29/2015:

As promised, I didn't wait 84 days before my next outing, rather just twenty hours, braving sunny though chilly temps that barely reached 40 for a brief jaunt (more March Madness games were on tap starting at 2 p.m.) in my black leather jacket over a red turtleneck, a 15 inch denim skirt, black tights, the Pleaser four inch heeled thigh boots and my favorite black handbag. While it was considerably less than springlike, I was still fairly warm and protected from the elements as I headed westward into Springfield and Bed Bath & Beyond to stock up on washcloths and bath towels, it was shortly after eleven a.m. and there was a decent crowd in the store, no one paid me much in the way of attention as I entered the store and cruised the aisles until I found what I needed, then waited in line a good few minutes while other shoppers got a good look at me, as usual, adults never gave me so much as a second look while young kids gazed in curiosity and puzzlement, par for the course after all these years, so I was used to those reactions.

From there, I headed back into the city and to the main branch of the Post Office which was open on Sunday to buy a money order to send off to the state capital to renew my license tags. That proved to take a tad longer than I thought it would as a whole lot of people were there to take care of business, and, as a result, I wound up waiting in line for nearly twenty minutes before I was finally waited on, so I got to be on display for all to see. To be honest, I thought more about how I had to wait so long for service rather than the fact I was in the fishbowl, a lesson of sorts about avoiding the Post Office on Sundays unless I absolutely had to go there. Well, after I bought my money order, filled it out and dropped it off, I got back in the car and returned home for lunch prior to chilling out and watching all that good hoops action. Even though it was a short outing, it was still a good one, and even though it felt more like January than late March, there was no reason NOT to wear a miniskirt, mainly because I wanted to, and I look damn good in it. Just part of the joy of freestyling. More to come....

post-154-0-52638700-1427700599_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-72646100-1427700606_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-14213500-1427700615_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-55438500-1427700622_thumb.jpg

A question, Jeff, although nothing to do with your attire (which looks great).   You often refer to buying a money order at the post office to pay a bill (presumably by post).   Is this common practice in the US, rather than writing a cheque (or 'check' if you prefer!)?   I assume that you do have a bank account; is there a reason not to use it for making one-off payments?   (Sorry if this is an intrusive query - I'm just curious.) 

JeffB - Looking great especially wearing your thigh boots!

I knew you don't wear heels at home, I don't either, but I took a little artistic license.  By the way, the TV image was from the UK/Notre Dame game but I'm sure you knew that.  I thought about making the basketball into a ball and chain but I thought that, combined with the boot image I chose, the subtly of a March Madness addiction reference would be missed.

I have been known to get into the longest checkout line at Sam's just to encourage the fishbowl effect.  After all whats the fun, for a guy or gal, of going out dressed if no one notices?

Puffer- A postal money order is a safe way of sending cash.  The vendor don't have to wait for a check to clear.

Thanks for all the kind words, folks! Much appreciated! It certainly was great fun to wear that short skirt with my thigh boots, a fabulous combination to say the least! Meanwhile, I hope winter is finally on the way out so I can swap my heavier fall and winter skirts for my lighter spring and summer skirts. Wearing skirts has become intrinsic to my freestyling, case in point: despite how chilly it was on Sunday, it never occured to me to wear anything but a skirt, and I purposely went with that denim mini which worked well with my thigh boots to keep me nice and warm. In fact, late next month will mark my second anniversary of having gone "all skirts, all the time", and I couldn't be happier with that decision I made.