The Jaunts of JeffB!

JeffB

Jaunt #219, 4/26/2014:

I'm loving it that spring is finally, and firmly in place, allowing me to shed my winter wear and sport shorter hemlines on my skirts which is why I love the season. Anyhoo, I headed out on a new outing wearing an outfit similar to what I sported on 4/13, a blue polo shirt, my 21 inch black denim skirt which I love wearing, the Payless "Jefferson" buckle wedge pumps in black and my favorite black handbag. With temps reaching into the mid 60's, I drove into University City and a branch of my bank to withdraw some cash, walking inside the branch, I stood in line for about a minute before going to the counter to do my business and was treated just like any other customer. From there, I was off to the post office where, after standing in line for a good fifteen minutes, going ignored by everyone ahead of me and behind me, I walked up to the counter, bought a money order, filled it out then left.

My next stop was to my favorite comic shop downtown, after parking half a block away, I went in  and spent some twenty minutes or so before leaving and walking up to the next block to the local conveinience store to buy a newspaper, because of the nice weather, there were lots of people about, and no one gawked or stared at me because of what I wore. From there, it was off to South Jersey and Chick-Fil-A for lunch, the store was only half full at around 12:30 p.m. and again, no one made a scene about what I wore, I found it all most refreshing, being given my space like everyone else. Following lunch, I headed to the nearby Best Buy where I spent nearly thirty minutes strolling the aisles, being approached by salespeople asking if I needed help, otherwise, I was left to my own devices the whole time, and that was plenty enjoyable as well, being treated like everyone else, and I appreciate that.

Meanwhile, everyone will be happy to read that I'll be all about wearing short skirts throughout spring and summer, it's the season for them after all! HA!

post-154-0-57843700-1398594055_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-45503700-1398594062_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-47563400-1398594067_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-77537800-1398594072_thumb.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jaunt #219, 4/26/2014:

and no one gawked or stared at me because of what I wore.

Then what did you do to get them to gawk and stare? :penitent:

Great looking outfit JeffB, one of the best so far.  There is a lot to say for simplicity (in any art form keeping something simple but still looking good is a real challenge). 

Have you lost weight or is it just the flattering line of the skirt?

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Then what did you do to get them to gawk and stare? :penitent:

Great looking outfit JeffB, one of the best so far.  There is a lot to say for simplicity (in any art form keeping something simple but still looking good is a real challenge). 

Have you lost weight or is it just the flattering line of the skirt?

TBG

A little of both. I have dropped a few pounds while the line of that skirt does make me look slimmer.

Nice outfit Jeff!  You look really comfortable in it too!  I really like the contrast of Blue and black.  Well done!

Thanks! I did feel comfortable in that outfit. Blue and black is a dramatic look, and that's why I like it so much.

Nice look , as usual JeffB. Thanks for your post and the pics too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

The pleasure was all mine. It's always good to know my peers here appreciate what I do.

Well, folks, today is an important anniversary. It was one year ago on this date that I last wore a bifurcated garment on an outing, little did I know at the time that my enjoyment of wearing skirts on my little adventures would become a full-time passion. As readers of this thread know, I recently put all my jeans and associated items into storage and devoted myself entirely to skirts which I absolutely love. I love how short skirts or pencil skirts look on me, how they flatter my legs, whether I wear them with pumps, flats, wedges or platform sandals. As I came to realize during the last half of 2013 that wearing jeans, pants or capris had become a turnoff, I accepted the inevitable conclusion that my future as a fashion freestyler lay entirely with skirts, so I boldly took that path, and I haven't looked back.

Since I made that bold and fateful leap, I've taken considerable pride in looking the very best I can in a skirt so I don't look foolish or out of place, and I like to think I've succeeded. I've studied fashion websites, observed what women wear and took those lessons to heart in developing my own look. My personal paradigm shift in terms of clothing has invigorated me and changed me, it's no longer solely about the shoes, rather, it's about the entire look, top to bottom, going to great lengths to present a proper but stylish image, to show the world that a man can look perfectly normal, even fashionable in a skirt and heels, and I intend to continue presenting that image, because that's what being a freestyler is all about. And, I'm having more fun with my passion than ever.

Looking good, Jeff! Skirts and handbags are definitely the way to go! Soooooo much cooler, especially during the warmer months!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Looking good, Jeff! Skirts and handbags are definitely the way to go! Soooooo much cooler, especially during the warmer months!

Agreed! I always feel cooler and more comfortable in a skirt during summer. And they're so easy to wear as well. Makes you wonder why more men don't avail themselves of this wonderful garment.

The Payless "Jefferson" buckle wedge pumps are 2,75 inch high, aren't they ? Wow it look like they are on inch on your pictures. You wear them very well and proudly. Same for the outfit. You don't try to pass as a woman, but you make your best to look as neat as possible, as women do, as all men should do. Very clever. I am still trying to do this wiht my male clothes, not even speaking of adding freestyle items. LOL

But you may be succesful only because you don't try to blend articles from mens and womens corner of the store ?

The Payless "Jefferson" buckle wedge pumps are 2,75 inch high, aren't they ? Wow it look like they are on inch on your pictures. You wear them very well and proudly. Same for the outfit. You don't try to pass as a woman, but you make your best to look as neat as possible, as women do, as all men should do. Very clever. I am still trying to do this wiht my male clothes, not even speaking of adding freestyle items. LOL

But you may be succesful only because you don't try to blend articles from mens and womens corner of the store ?

Yes, the heels on the Jeffersons are nearly three inches, I guess the angle of the poses in those pictures made them look shorter than they are. I have no desire to be anything other than a man who likes wearing women's clothes, nothing more, nothing less, and everything I wear on my little adventures are from the women's side of the aisle, I see no need to blend menswear whatsoever. I enjoy being a freestyler and I dove headlong into the deep end of the pool with my passion.

and everything I wear on my little adventures are from the women's side of the aisle...

And that is bold statement.  :penitent: [Too good of a pun to pass up.]

Reviewing my wardrobe, there may be a couple of t-shirts and socks from the guys side of the store but that's about it.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

And that is bold statement.  :penitent: [Too good of a pun to pass up.]

Reviewing my wardrobe, there may be a couple of t-shirts and socks from the guys side of the store but that's about it.

TBG

Well, I forgot to mention that I still wear men's jackets in fall and winter because the sleeves on women's coats are too short for me, but I'm working on finding tall girls' outerwear.

Jaunt #220, May 3, 2014:

I love it when the weekend arrives and the weather is nice, and after the deluge that smacked the region on Wednesday with 4 to 7 inches worth of rain, it's been great to see plenty of sunshine and warm temps, perfect conditions for a jaunt as I broke in a new skirt I bought from Old Navy, a 20 inch classic denim pencil skirt with a walking vent (slit) in back which I paired with a red polo shirt, the Payless "Cori" wedge flats and a Liz Claiborne crossbody bag. The new skirt was comfortable, stylish and easy to wear, and I felt right at home in it as well. My first stop of the day was downtown to my favorite comic book shop, took a good twenty minutes to find a parking space which was a block and a half away from the store, allowing me to enjoy a nice little walk so I could be seen, and I was, but no one made a big deal of what I wore, and it felt great to be out and about in a skirt. The comic store was bustling since it was the annual national event, "Free Comic Book Day", so there were kids in the store, but they paid me no mind either. I guess free comics had something to do with that. Heh!

After leaving the store and returning to the car, I headed over the bridge and into South Jersey, this day, I had lunch at Boston Market near the Moorestown Mall, I must say I should eat there more often as they have darn good, and filling sandwiches, then I went to Barnes & Noble where I spent nearly an hour in the quiet environs, cruising the aisles and reading sci-fi and horror magazines in the lounge area before going to the register with a Marvel graphic novel. Next up was Old Navy, you see, I enjoyed wearing the new skirt so much, I went there to buy another one of the same style which comes in white, and I'm already planning to match them with a pair of Payless "Margaret" wedge espadrilles in white. However, I will wait until Memorial Day when it's officially okay to wear white. Double heh! My last stop of the day was to Home Depot to buy a new nozzle for my garden hose, five bucks before taxes, cool! From there, it was back to the barn to watch NBA playoff action. I'm so excited that warm weather is finally here so I can strut my stuff in shorter skirts, they're a treat since they're so comfortable to wear, and they look great on me as well!

post-154-0-08365700-1399200146_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-81658300-1399200152_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-19783100-1399200159_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-77669900-1399200164_thumb.jpg

Come now......officially okay to wear white? Oh well....guess that's one more boundary shattered. ;-)

Well, it's all about following proper fashion protocols. Far be it for me to break the rules. Without rules, there is no order. Heh!

It's not a rule. Unless you're just a fashion follower. Fashion leaders laugh at it and at those who believe it is.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well JeffB, I wore my off white, dress pants with royal blue, blazer and navy patent pumps, yesterday.  No white yet. All my white dress pants will have to wait, along with my white shoes and bags too.

I just ordered a pair of "Nine West" white patent, peep toe, pumps. I can't wait to wear them out, to show off my new, "Flashy Fuchsia" polished toes. I will wait until the traditional OK, for wearing of white, "Memorial Day".

I'm gad that you adhere to that rule too!

BTW, nice ensemble you wore on Saturday.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Wow, over 200! I'm very proud of you, JeffB!

Thank you very much!

Well JeffB, I wore my off white, dress pants with royal blue, blazer and navy patent pumps, yesterday.  No white yet. All my white dress pants will have to wait, along with my white shoes and bags too.

I just ordered a pair of "Nine West" white patent, peep toe, pumps. I can't wait to wear them out, to show off my new, "Flashy Fuchsia" polished toes. I will wait until the traditional OK, for wearing of white, "Memorial Day".

I'm gad that you adhere to that rule too!

BTW, nice ensemble you wore on Saturday.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Well, by the time I buy a new pair of white shoes to go along with my new white skirt, Memorial Day will have arrived! HA!

Jaunt #221, 5/10/2014:

While jaunting at this time of year when the weather can be nice, but iffy, thanks to thunderstorm threats, I still manage to go out and about, and conditions were warm, sunny and nice in the morning as I headed out in a black polo shirt, a 17 inch olive utility skirt from Old Navy, my trusty black handbag and, for a sixth straight time, I wore wedges, the Payless "Margaret" peep toe espadrilles which might well be the coolest shoes I've ever worn, they just look so damn sharp on me, and I love wearing them. Heading into downtown, I parked across the street from a branch of my bank, hopping out, I did attract a couple of brief stares from pedestrians as I crossed the street, nothing more than that, then I drove to my favorite comic shop where I parked about a black away from the shop, affording me a chance to get in a little walk so I could be seen, and I was, but no one paid me any attention. After twenty minutes or so in the store, I walked around the corner to a WaWa store for a newspaper, then back to the car where I drove into South Jersey.

I headed to Boston Market near Moorestown Mall for lunch, I must say that there carver sandwiches are quite tasty, I'll definitely have to dine there more often, meanwhile, no one in the restaurant paid me any attention while I was there. Then it was off to Best Buy for what would be the last stop of the day as the skies were growing progressively cloudy as the forecast was calling for afternoon thunderstorms, however, I still managed to spend about half an hour in the store, ignored by other shoppers as I wandered about and questioned a salesperson for a couple of minutes about the upscaling capabilities of 4K Ultra HD TV sets before heading the register with the Blu-Ray version of a brand new DC Universe animated film, Son of Batman. By the by, not more than fifteen minutes after I got back home, the skies opened up and we did indeed have a whopper of a thunderstorm. Nothing like good timing. Meanwhile, the new skirt was a treat to wear, stylish, stretchy and short enough to show off my legs, perfectly complimenting the Margaret espadrilles. All in all, a good outing, short, but good.

post-154-0-59392900-1399801570_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-31272800-1399801576_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-08006100-1399801582_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-60179800-1399801587_thumb.jpg

Jaunt #221, 5/10/2014:

By the by, not more than fifteen minutes after I got back home, the skies opened up and we did indeed have a whopper of a thunderstorm. Nothing like good timing.

That brought back a memory about biking in thigh boots in the rain.

The wedges really do look good on you.  In your photos the color of the wedge blends with the carper so you have to look twice to notice them.

I do wish you would share your real look (with your glasses) with us.  I know my glasses change my appearance and I may try an outing without them but they are a necessity for stuff like driving and recognizing people across a room (contacts are not an option for me).

With the warmer weather coming, have you considered a short skort with hose as an option?  I find that the hose have a cooling effect (at least on me, as my legs tend to perspire and the hose spreads the evaporative surface).  I have been using this combination recently and I enjoy the look and the comfort.  I pair this with everything from crocks to thigh boots.  I find the nude hose give my legs a great look and if (when) I do get a run, the run is almost invisible. With suntan or darker hose a run is obvious.  I know, be more careful and don't get runs... That isn't easy when your climbing a wooden ladder and painting a house (another obvious reason for the skort rather than a skirt, and I've not worn heels on the ladder.)

TBG

That brought back a memory about biking in thigh boots in the rain.

The wedges really do look good on you.  In your photos the color of the wedge blends with the carper so you have to look twice to notice them.

I do wish you would share your real look (with your glasses) with us.  I know my glasses change my appearance and I may try an outing without them but they are a necessity for stuff like driving and recognizing people across a room (contacts are not an option for me).

With the warmer weather coming, have you considered a short skort with hose as an option?  I find that the hose have a cooling effect (at least on me, as my legs tend to perspire and the hose spreads the evaporative surface).  I have been using this combination recently and I enjoy the look and the comfort.  I pair this with everything from crocks to thigh boots.  I find the nude hose give my legs a great look and if (when) I do get a run, the run is almost invisible. With suntan or darker hose a run is obvious.  I know, be more careful and don't get runs... That isn't easy when your climbing a wooden ladder and painting a house (another obvious reason for the skort rather than a skirt, and I've not worn heels on the ladder.)

TBG

Just wait until I get ahold of the "Margaret" shoes in white! They'll be practically be invisible against that carpet! HA! If there's any one reason I'm so hooked on wedges is because they look good on me and I love wearing them, something I'd NEVER imagine myself saying say, three years ago when I despised that style. As for the glasses, I've worn them in the pics of today's outing, I just have to get used to properly posing in them in order to cut down on glare from the flash. As for skorts and hosiery, well, the skorts were packed away with my jeans and capris, and I don't see myself breaking them out anytime soon, meanwhile, I never worry about my legs perspiring, and I tend to be cooler without hosiery. Lastly, I don't see myself climbing any ladders in the immediate or distant future.

Jaunt #222, 5/11/2014:

Just a relatively short outing today as I headed out to Springfield in a cute, embroidered t-shirt in blue with my 15 inch black denim skirt, the Payless "Salliana" platform wedge sandals and my black faux croco print handbag. A month or two ago, I experienced a wee bit of angst over being a middle aged man who wears miniskirts like what I sported today and if such a thing was kosher, but I've decided (with the help of posters and their insightful comments) to go ahead and wear whatever I want. As for the sandals, like the others I've worn, they're very comfortable, stylish and crazy easy to stand and walk in. And with warm weather here, I can see myself wearing my sandals with considerable regularity during spring and summer. Oh, yeah, today also made my seventh straight outing wearing wedges, clearly I can't get enough of them, and the reason is obvious: wedges are fun shoes!

Like I said, this was a short outing as I drove to Best Buy to look around, funny thing, when I entered the store, I literally felt like I was head and shoulders over everyone, even though the heels on my sandals were only four inches, but it just seemed like I towered over everyone. I did get some stares here and there, but for the most part, I went pretty much ignored, save by salespeople of asked if I needed assistance, but I didn't mind that at all. After about thirty minutes I headed to the register with The Birds on Blu-Ray, then left, driving down the road to Subway where I had lunch in a mostly empty store before I returned home. While a short outing, it was just as enjoyable as all the others I've been on, and with plenty of sunshine and temps in the low 80's, wearing a short skirt was a smart move as I felt perfectly cool and comfortable while out and about. Yes, I had fun too, that's what freestyling is all about.

post-154-0-41608100-1399835242_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-93204200-1399835247_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-42438300-1399835253_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-50478200-1399835258_thumb.jpg

Your latest outfit looks great Jeff!  Love the blue black combo!  But the funny thing is, I noticed the glasses first!  I can't recall seeing you wear them before.  And as a glasses wearer, I noticed them straight away!  Details?  Oh, and they look good on you by the way.

Your latest outfit looks great Jeff!  Love the blue black combo!  But the funny thing is, I noticed the glasses first!  I can't recall seeing you wear them before.  And as a glasses wearer, I noticed them straight away!  Details?  Oh, and they look good on you by the way.

Damn! That made me go back and check out Jeff's photos. Looks great with the glasses, man!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Damn! That made me go back and check out Jeff's photos. Looks great with the glasses, man!

Thanks for the kind words. I had no idea my glasses would be so well received! Cool! I still need to practice my poses to cut down on the glare from the lenses, but I see that as a challenge.

I still need to practice my poses to cut down on the glare from the lenses, but I see that as a challenge.

Now you know why all my pics are headless!  lol

JeffB,

That was a very nice ensemble, you wore on Sunday. I liked the blue colored top. It was a great match for your black skirt.

The wedge heel sandals also looked great on you too.

Sunday, it was about 82* here too. First time out wearing sandals, for me. I wore khaki colored capris, orange polo shirt, with my new Uggs, "Tawnie" wedge heel sandal slides, in brown, with 4" wedge heels. It made a very good looking ensemble. I got two compliments on it.

Always nice to wear wedge heel sandals, and I love the Uggs "Tawnie". I have them in 6 colors to match my ensembles.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks for the kind words, bluejay. I do the best I can to look my best on my outings, and I've come to enjoy wearing variations of blue and black. Meanwhile, wearing wedges have come to be great fun.

Jaunt #223, 5/17/2014:

After a rather soggy Friday, things improved considerably, so I headed out on a new jaunt. I had a nine thirty appointment at my dealer for an oil change, so I left around nine, sporting my Gloria Vanderbilt denim jacket (it was chilly at the time) over a magenta scoopneck t-shirt, my now favorite black denim skirt, my favorite black handbag and, for an eighth straight outing, a pair of wedges, namely the Payless "Margaret" espadrilles which had been the first shoes I reached for without a second's thought when I put this outfit together. There are shoes I like wearing, then there are shoes I love wearing, and the Margaret wedges fall into the latter category as they look great on my feet, and I feel great when I wear them. When paired with my black denim skirt, it makes for a terrific outfit.

I arrived at the dealership around 9:20, checked in, then went to the lounge, just in time to see Jerry Orbach and Jesse L. Martin nab a bad guy on an episode of Law & Order. There were some ten people in the lounge, but no one paid me any mind as I sat down and proceeded to wait while my car was serviced. By around 11, I was summoned to the desk where I paid for the service then left and headed into downtown Philly, my first stop being my local comic shop, having parked a block away as things were busy and plenty of people about, I got to enjoy a good little walk to the store, no one taking any notice of me there and back. From there, it was off to my favorite haunts over in South Jersey, today, I decided to have lunch at Chick-Fil-A, after parking, I hopped out and went inside where there was a good lunchtime crowd. A black couple, in their 30's I guessed looked at me a couple of times from the seating area as I placed my order, then, as I waited for said order, a gaggle of young girls, none older than eight or nine and wearing what looked like soccer uniforms stared right at me as they walked past towards the restrooms, and I stared right back. As I sat at a table and ate, that same gaggle of girls stared at me in passing, and I stared back. I found that to have been a comical little exchange as I guess I scrambled their circuits pretty good.

Leaving the restaurant, I headed to the Moorestown Mall multiplex to watch the remake of Godzilla. Leaving the jacket behind as the weather had warmed considerably, I got a few stares as I entered, then went to the bathroom before going to the theater, as for the movie itself, it was good, darn good, but not great. I garnered more stares after the movie ended, and I left the multiplex to return to my car and drove to Barnes & Noble where I spent some twenty minutes in the quiet calm of the store, pretty much ignored by everyone before going to the register with another sports magazine. My last stop of the day was at the nearby Best Buy where I spent a good half hour cruising the aisles, then, while checking out new point and shoot digital cameras, I was approached by a twentysomething girl in a low cut black dress who strolled up to me and proclaimed, "Honey! You look fabulous!" Well, that had been the first time I had ever been called fabulous, so I smiled back and thanked her. I guess I did something right when I put my outfit together. A few minutes later, I went to the only open register with a Billy Joel greatest hits CD and, lo and behold, I was behind the same girl who complimented me earlier, she looked down at my feet, chuckled and said, "Better be careful, honey, I'm really digging your shoes and might take them!"

How about that! I don't mind saying it felt great to have been gushed over like I had. To meet openminded people who don't see me as an oddity because I was a middle aged man in a skirt and heels, but someone to be admired because of what I wore was a tremendous feeling indeed and reinforces my belief in the importance of fashion freestyling. Already I can't wait for my next adventure!

post-154-0-88801100-1400410411_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-56017500-1400410418_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-88730800-1400410424_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-43474800-1400410430_thumb.jpg

Jeff…  I enjoy your stories.  I don't "freestyle," but I do wear heels in public - a lot.  Just last week at starbucks, a lady told me my sandals were "really cool."  Once you get used to heeling (or freestyling for that matter), it becomes a non issue and can be fun and enjoyable….  take care….   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Jeff…  I enjoy your stories.  I don't "freestyle," but I do wear heels in public - a lot.  Just last week at starbucks, a lady told me my sandals were "really cool."  Once you get used to heeling (or freestyling for that matter), it becomes a non issue and can be fun and enjoyable….  take care….   sf

Oh, I agree about how freestyling can be just as natural as breathing once you get into the swing of things.

Love the knee length skirts Jeff they suit you very well.

Thanks for the kind words, Foxyheels. Always appreciated.

Jaunt #224, 5/18/2014:

Every now and then, I get an itch to experiment with outfit on my adventures, just to see what I can cook up, and with plenty of sunshine, and an errand to run that I didn't yesterday, I headed out on a brief outing. Because it was again nippy with a good breeze, I wore my Gloria Vanderbilt denim jacket over a purple tank top, my 36 inch black peasant skirt, the Payless "Thatcher" platform wedge sandals and the black faux croc handbag. The experimentation came from wanting to see how a longer skirt would look with my sandals, a combination I had seen a few women wear downtown last week, so I was curious to see if I could replicate that look. While I do love wearing short skirts and showing off my legs, there's a certain....something about wearing a long, gauzy skirt like this one that puts me in touch with my feminine side, not at all a bad thing because it made me feel good inside. As for the Thatcher sandals, like all the others, they were ridiculously comfortable and stupid easy to stand and walk in, and that's pretty damn cool.

As for my outing, brief as it was, it back over to South Jersey and Moorestown. My first of two stops was to Boston Market for lunch as it was quarter past twelve when I arrived. Thanks to that slightly stiff breeze I mentioned earlier, it gently blew the skirt, and that made me smile, as did walking in the sandals. There wasn't much of a crowd in the store, and no line at all, so I went right up and order a Carver sandwich (BBQ chicken) with iced tea which I dined on in relative solitude as there were only three people in the dining area at the time. Then it was off to Barnes & Noble to place an order for a Blu-Ray version of Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai which I was eager to get my hands on, after I placed the order, I retreated to the lounge area with half a dozen sports and movie magazines where I read with a glass of lemonade for nearly an hour before I left with two of the magazines. Driving back into Philly, I wanted to stop off in Rittenhouse Square so I could stroll through the park and be seen, but parking was nonexistent (thanks partly to college graduation ceremonies and crowds of people in town), so I headed back home.

I like to think today's experimentation turned out well. As I've said here many, many times, if I'm going to wear women's clothes and shoes in public, it's crucial that I look my very best, and I like to think I did today. More fun to come.

post-154-0-08465500-1400445677_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-20540300-1400445683_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-43946400-1400445689_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-19804000-1400445696_thumb.jpg