Added 3

It's been awhile since I've bought affordable shoes; and now that I had the money, I thought I'd add another one to the collection. And I forgot about 2 others that I didn't show everyone before, but I'll get to that one later. But first, my new 5in Gator(?) wedges. Wish I could show you all...15+ pics, as they look really great, but oh well. Let's settle for these five for now :winkiss:

post-5877-133522869764_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869769_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869772_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869777_thumb.jpg

post-5877-13352286978_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

And to all you boot lovers (almost everyone :nervous: , I decided to wear these OVER the jeans, to show off its true beauty (good call :winkiss:). With no further, here are my 3in stiletto knee-highs

post-5877-133522869797_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869799_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869802_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869807_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522869811_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Hi. HHDude. Like your shoes and especially the Boots. Do you think you cold post pictures of you standing? They would be so much better and it would be nice to see how your jeans cover your heels. I understand this would be difficult and could involve a tripod or a mirror, but the result could be so much better although I like all your former pictures. I think you are so brave to do all these outings. Thank you and walk on. Berg.

Tough, but I can try. I'm off next week (personal reasons), so I'll be home alone, hopefully long enough to take the pics. Just gotta find some good lighting somewhere...

Formally "HHDude"

my new 5in Gator(?) wedges.

Thanks for the pics, HHDude.

Have you worn these out in public, yet? And, if you have, what reaction did you get?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

HHDude: Most impressive boots there, my friend. Are they silver? Can't wait to see more pics of you in them! More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for the pics, HHDude.

Have you worn these out in public, yet? And, if you have, what reaction did you get?

As soon as I got them (the 1st pair), I went immediately to Shoe Carnival to take a look around while in them. They felt so good! And they looked so, shall I say, cute under my long jeans. :nervous: Toes and 1-inch platform stuck out so well in them.

And I agree, rx. A pedicure or painted toenails would do well with these :winkiss:

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 months later...

Hi, HHDude.

Have you stopped taking pictures?

I am afraid since I criticized your picture taking methods you have not posted any.

Please continue to post pictures and tell us of your adventures.

Hi, HHDude.

Have you stopped taking pictures?

I am afraid since I criticized your picture taking methods you have not posted any.

Please continue to post pictures and tell us of your adventures.

Oh no, not at all.

At the moment, I'm not able to find much time to take pics. In other words, the house needs to be empty in order for anything to happen D:

I took some a few days ago. If I can find them, I'll put them on here :thumbsup:

Formally "HHDude"