• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, I beg to differ. Old and ugly, BLAH! Believe me, I've been around, from school to school, and I've seen my share of ugly, :winkiss: So believe me, she's not ugly. She's (what we "in-schoolers" call) HOTT/HAWT! :silly: I, on the other hand, call it beauty ;D

Formally "HHDude"

• 10 months later...

Wow guys. Being a woman I find some of your comments quite amazing. She is a very very nice looking young woman. I like the fact that she's rather "normal" - and I don't mean this in a way that detracts from the fact that she has many feminine "assets" that many woman would envy (in a healthy way). She isn't some dolled up, surgically manipulated, "look-at-me", Uber-Bitch. Of course you men are so "visual" - so one mans Goddess is another's nightmare. But please don't insult this girl.

Wow guys. Being a woman I find some of your comments quite amazing. She is a very very nice looking young woman. I like the fact that she's rather "normal" - and I don't mean this in a way that detracts from the fact that she has many feminine "assets" that many woman would envy (in a healthy way). She isn't some dolled up, surgically manipulated, "look-at-me", Uber-Bitch. Of course you men are so "visual" - so one mans Goddess is another's nightmare. But please don't insult this girl.

Are you really a "girl?" If you are, then I would assume that you already realize that the the first thing that attracts the male gender of the species to the female gender is appearance. While "attractive" is entirely in the eye of the person doing the looking, there is enough consensus amongst male members to agree upon what is "beautiful."

If you meet at least 50% of the criteria that defines "beautiful," you should be so insulted.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think CuteMonique was surprised and yet still apprehensive and worried that we would say something out of line. Nothing wrong with that. I don't think that she thinks we will insult her, only that she doesn't want us to. From my experience, when a woman says things like they feel old or ugly, it usually has to do with how they feel about their own self image. Now I think its a fair assessment to say that we all think she is crazy to feel old or ugly, but perhaps she doesn't feel the way she wants too, or used to. And that could be the reason for her feelings In my opinion, while I think she still looks very young, she doesn't look so much like a girl but more like a woman. My girlfriend expressed to me that going from one to the other can be challenging and just takes time. She also said it is in part why many women blossom as people in their 30's. Makes sense to me. Short of telling her how beautiful she is, and being supportive I think all you can really do is trust that she will come into her own eventually. As we all do. I personally think that if it gets too bad, you should show her the responses on here.

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

A lot of a woman's beauty comes from confidence. Confidence affects how she carries herself, how she presents herself and her general well-being. A woman who is not confident in her appearance may look frumpish even though she may be physically pretty. Conversely, a rather "plain-Jane" woman who projects an air of confidence will make herself appear more attractive. Most women have some attractive feature. It may be the shape of her face, it may be her eyes, her figure, her hair, her hands or whatever. For some of us, even a feminine voice can be beautiful. Further, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder -- different beholders may find different features attractive, so beauty is somewhat difficult to quantify. There are a few unfortunate souls out there that have nothing to recommend them, we can only hope they possess delightful personalities!

Have a happy time!

Sorry, I really don't know where you're coming from with this, everyone's said how attractive she is, and I agree with them. Why do you think she's being insulted?

• 3 weeks later...

Old and ugly???? No way! She is smokin hot!

Oh poop - did I get something wrong. Bad Bad Me.

Let me explain please. Having sighted a string of posts (such as that quoted above - from this thread) I somehow had the impression that someone said something derogatory about someone. That's what I get for some internet doodling and following the woolly crowd. Doh!

I do have to say I'm a wee bit ruffled that my "sex" got questioned like that. I guess I'll have destroy my Marriage Certificate and break the news of your "judgment" to my husband. Poor dear. He'll get such a terrible fright when he discovers his wife isn't a women! Oh dear - my poor mum. I'm sure she referred to me as her daughter the other day. Darn oh bother. What a dilemma you've place me in. GGrrrrrrr

I'm left with an impression that there are so many guys pretending to be women here, all the while hoping to engage with women who enjoy dressing in a way they like, that they no longer know who's a women and who's not. How utterly sad - if not controversial. To the married men - please check your wives thoroughly - NOW.

Ugh ..... why did I bother. :smile:

Oh poop - did I get something wrong. Bad Bad Me.

Let me explain please. Having sighted a string of posts (such as that quoted above - from this thread) I somehow had the impression that someone said something derogatory about someone. That's what I get for some internet doodling and following the woolly crowd. Doh!

I do have to say I'm a wee bit ruffled that my "sex" got questioned like that. I guess I'll have destroy my Marriage Certificate and break the news of your "judgment" to my husband. Poor dear. He'll get such a terrible fright when he discovers his wife isn't a women! Oh dear - my poor mum. I'm sure she referred to me as her daughter the other day. Darn oh bother. What a dilemma you've place me in. GGrrrrrrr

I'm left with an impression that there are so many guys pretending to be women here, all the while hoping to engage with women who enjoy dressing in a way they like, that they no longer know who's a women and who's not. How utterly sad - if not controversial. To the married men - please check your wives thoroughly - NOW.

Ugh ..... why did I bother. :)

If you had read the very first post, you would have known exactly what everybody was talking about.

Chillout and relax, nobody is insulting you, just learn to take a joke, bubba is very "tongue-in-cheek", and lets have less of the "driving a topic downhill" with this negativity, were all here just for some fun... :smile:

Bubba, careful with your comments, as new members dont know you yet...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!