worshipz sexy wife in heels

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you all enjoy as much as i do daily:w00t2:

she thinks shes getting old and ugly but as you guys can see i do not agree:clap:

Well, if she TRUELY believes that, she either has some sort of esteem/dismorphia issue or is fishing for compliments.

So, here is to appease the latter. She's really cute and has nice taste in heels.

. . . she thinks shes getting old and ugly but as you guys can see i do not agree . . .

I don't agree either -- she is definitely not old or ugly.

Even with the passage of many years (may you share them with her), she will not be ugly.

Have a happy time!

she thinks shes getting old and ugly but as you guys can see i do not agree:clap:

She's getting so old, that John McCain said she's almost his age!!!!!!

NO WAY! SHE IS STUNNING!!!:nervous::clap::sad: I hope all the positive comments have changed Mrs worshipz mind. it does get more difficult convincing those over fifty though but they love it! nudge nudge wink wink :winkiss: I think you know what I mean.

Old and ugly? Hah! No way... She's looking young and gorgeous! I hope you show her this thread and our responses, just say you wanted to prove your opinion of her and found this interesting forum about high heels, try and skim your posts so she doesn't see the post count :winkiss:

Interested? Absolutely! You are a lucky man to have a beautiful wife like her! To boot, she has great taste in heels.

thaat the idea to show here this thread:smile:

hopefully she wont beat me like a dog....

i have more pics if you guys are intrested?

it would be criminal not to share more!!!! and i get it.. she feels old.. but in the circles i grew up in, that means only one thing.. you're not worshiping her enough!!! so.. make her feel young again! so that she feels as beautiful as she looks. RPM p.s. great pics!

she thinks shes getting old and ugly but as you guys can see i do not agree

She looks great, and very nice heels. Tell her she has no reason to be lacking self confidence. Your profile says you are 31, she looks at least 10 years younger than you, you are very lucky my friend. :winkiss:

:sad: yes shes deff imported all the way from south america, iam still a little worried to show her these threads, building up my nerves because iam worried she will:boxing: :winkiss: me about:unsure: No its just i pray she will be ok with me showing her photos to the world, but i think she is so sexy and because shes on a downer iam trying to boost her confidence abit, she said its ok in a light hearted conversation and i took it one step further:clap: :nervous: THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOU KIND COMMENTS, I KNOW THIS ITS SELF WILL SAVE MY BACON FROM A BEATING:thumbsup:

Yes the lord looked down on me and thought here have a latin babe:w00t2:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/2966119379_f09009b43d.jpg

Oh, wow....contratulations.

(Reminds me of the old song: Common'a my house, my'a house --I'm gonna buy you candy! :winkiss:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If she's really on a "downer," as you say, the comments on this thread and on other threads on which you've posted here picture, will really "make her day." After all, it's one thing to be "adored" by her husband --- but, to be thought of as "strikingly beautiful" by a whole group of unknown men------ now, what do you suppose this would do to her self esteem ? :winkiss::nervous:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.