worshipz sexy wife in heels

CuteMonique I think what you said is a matter of personal opinion. I just asked my wife and she does not consider the phrase "smokin hot!" as being derogatory. She does say it is not the best of compliments but definitively not an insult.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear oh dear - there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding unraveling here. Not pleasant at all. Here I go on my last attempt to understand whats going on.

Here are some statements by others that appeared earlier in this thread....

quote "Old? Ugly? Nonsense. She's absolutely stunning!"

quote "I don't agree either -- she is definitely not old or ugly."

quote "She's getting so old that John McCain said she's almost his age!!"

quote "Old and ugly???? No way! She is smokin hot!"

quote "NO WAY! SHE IS STUNNING!!!"

On seeing these statements I simply got the impression that someone may have said something insulted to another - so I piped in without bothering to read every post right back to some beginning. Well spank my little botty for being so careless and impulsive.

Just please forgive me. Its not like visiting this group is serious full time occupation for me - it occurs at odd hours when I'm engaged in non-specific carefree abandon: usually after a horrendous day at work. Also, as a women I certainly wasn't out to paw over another women - regardless that she's a beautiful creature LOL.

If this experience were a date I would be thinking

"OH MY - NOT MUCH FUN AT ALL" whilst snapping my dangling Aldo back on and heading for the door I might exclaim "Oh I am so sorry. I seem to have a HEADACHE. GOODBYE"

Now DON'T be mean to me because I'm simply not going to explain myself again.

:smile::mecry::):mecry::silly::mecry::):mecry::sad:

lol, nobody is being mean to you, but yes, I totally understand where your coming from in terms of dropping in here now and again. I'm sure we all would like to hear from you more often, so dont be a stranger :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

If you had read the very first post, you would have known exactly what everybody was talking about....

Bubba, careful with your comments, as new members dont know you yet...

OK, there was an assumption that she had read the entire thread. I guess both of us will have to "tone down" a bit...... :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Oh dear oh dear - there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding unraveling here. Not pleasant at all. Here I go on my last attempt to understand whats going on.

Here are some statements by others that appeared earlier in this thread....

quote "Old? Ugly? Nonsense. She's absolutely stunning!"

quote "I don't agree either -- she is definitely not old or ugly."

quote "She's getting so old that John McCain said she's almost his age!!"

quote "Old and ugly???? No way! She is smokin hot!"

quote "NO WAY! SHE IS STUNNING!!!"

On seeing these statements I simply got the impression that someone may have said something insulted to another - so I piped in without bothering to read every post right back to some beginning. Well spank my little botty for being so careless and impulsive.

Just please forgive me. Its not like visiting this group is serious full time occupation for me - it occurs at odd hours when I'm engaged in non-specific carefree abandon: usually after a horrendous day at work. Also, as a women I certainly wasn't out to paw over another women - regardless that she's a beautiful creature LOL.

If this experience were a date I would be thinking

"OH MY - NOT MUCH FUN AT ALL" whilst snapping my dangling Aldo back on and heading for the door I might exclaim "Oh I am so sorry. I seem to have a HEADACHE. GOODBYE"

Now DON'T be mean to me because I'm simply not going to explain myself again.

:smile::mecry::):mecry::silly::mecry::):mecry::sad:

CuteMonique, you and your Aldos are welcome wherever I am at any time. So lets finish our awkward pause and move on to some shoe-loving FUN!! Thanks for dropping in.

• 1 month later...

thanks for sharing dude totally awesome. hope i could get my wife to pose abd what to tell her hey honey you going to star in high heel place

Tell her she will be admired and worshipped by all who appreciate legs/heels and their fellow friends, without the hassles of stalkers or crappy chatup lines.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It is good to see a woman that really enjoys wearing heels, it can be said just by looking at her face. Wearing heels is something plain and common for many women that I know, including my wife, nothing special... it is really sad sometimes... But you, you are lucky! Congrats!

• 1 month later...

Holy moses batman! She will only get more beatiful with age, like a fine wine Absolutely beautiful from head to beautiful toe.