louboutin slingbacks too tight!

I am hoping someone can help me! I have a pair of Louboutin O My Slingbacks and they are so tight in the front of the shoe. I don't know what I can do to make them more comfortable! They squash my toes if wear them for even an hour. Can someone give some advice?

You can see the shoes on www.netaporter.com.

pm dr.shoe! always good advice from him are the louboutins in your correct size? they do look very narrow indeed,how about trying some gel insoles to stop your foot sliding in so far,got louboutins myself and some styles you need to go up a size

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

You probably got a size too small. I normally take a 42 but the Laboutins in that size are way too small for me (swine!). The leather to make the shoe is always cut "tight to toe" so that the shoe will resist stretching in that direction. However, a little shoe stretcher liberally applied to the strap before putting them on may help except that often the strap will have a fabric tape inside to stop it from stretching.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.