What is your favorite band?

There sure are a lot of rock fans here. Myself included. some of my faves: Metallica, AC/DC (going to see them tomorrow), Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Megadeth, Def Leppard, Journey and just about anything else from the big hair 80's. But when I need something to really get me going, I like some techno : Paul Oakenfold, Paul van Dyk, Dj Tiesto, David Guetta, Deadmaus to name a few.

My Favourite Bands are:

5. Girls Aloud

4. Sugababes

3. Garbage

2. Evanescence

1. Level 42 (Who!!?? you ask, Big in the '80's still going now, saw them last month in Concert:clap: )

I Helped set up a website cataloging all the Memorabilia that's in existence at www.ultimatelevel42.com

I also really like George Michael, Robert Palmer, UB40, Dixie Chicks, Kylie, Bjork, Pink and the Big 'O' Roy Orbison to name a few.

You might be thinking "You kids and your music" at some of these :P, but here are my top 10 all time played artists: 1. Avenged Sevenfold 2. The National 3. Rise Against 4. The Smashing Pumpkins 5. Red Hot Chili Peppers 6. Disturbed 7. Beastie Boys 8. Iron Maiden 9. E-603 10. Girl Talk

...thedesigner.....I really like your choices. The Cult - "She Sells Sanctuary" is one of my all time, if not my all time favourite track! Here are more of my favourites, but not in any particular order..... Stiff Little Fingers The Alarm AC/DC Aerosmith Green Day Oasis Beatles The Who Best ever concert I've been to, was at Wembly in 1986 - INXS, The Alarm, Status Quo and Queen. RIP Freddie.

Put a new engine computer in my jeep and went for a little test drive, haven't driven it in 3 or 4 months. That is when the CD player provided me with another one of my favorites, forgot it was in there, Wait, wait, Patsy Cline. Nothing like driving through the Wisconsin Wilderness, 25 degrees out, in a jeep with no doors, windows or top and cranking the Patsy Cline. Great after Thanksgiving drive. Jen

erm, yeah, for me like dry toast....

you must have had coldplay, icehouse, nine below zero......

talk about chill out music...

Did I mention that I would consider myself one of a kind?

Speaking of toast; I propose a toast to all of the members of HHPlace, their families and friends to have a happy and safe HOLIDAY SEASON.

Warmest Wishes,

Jen

• 4 months later...

Love most kinds of music but Rock music is where my heart really comes alive anything from speed metal to soft rock....to name a few....Def Leppard, Marillion, American Hi-Fi, Bowling For Soup, Greenday, Simple Plan etc etc.....some of the soft bands would be Sara Bareilles, Saint Etienne, Ladyhawk,Grandaddy, Air etc etc.....music is part of the fabric of my life:-)

Well, these days I love sitting back and jamming to Mari Iijima, and my friend Cheri, who used to work with me at the office, is going back to doing some jamming and concerts - and may just release an album someday!

To me, music has to have a special feel, or "energy" for me to enjoy it, and those two definitely fit that pretty well.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 3 weeks later...

Went to see the Beatles in 1964 in Stevenage I know they charged 240 pounds for a 30 minute gig, people said what how much, must be joking, but well worth seeing, still have my first lp I ever bought Abbey road in mint condition, first record I bought was telstar by the tornadoes (1962 I think) still have that as well.

life is not a rehearsal

• 2 weeks later...