Favourite shoes

fiddler1307

I'm sure we all have a favourite pair of heels, whether it's something really high, or just the style. My own favourites have to be my black patent oxfords with 5.75" heels, which I have laced in my own special way. These are them, together with a diagram of how they are laced (the red lines are underneath the vamp). I'd like to see pics of some of your fave heels if you care to upload them. Thanks in advance. Fiddler

post-5809-133522869146_thumb.jpg

post-5809-133522869156_thumb.jpg

Tight Laces.bmp

My own favourites have to be my black patent oxfords with 5.75" heels, which I have laced in my own special way.

These are them, together with a diagram of how they are laced (the red lines are underneath the vamp).Fiddler

Thank You.

I like it. It looks like this method will give a more "even" pull on the eyelets.

Also good if the laces are a bit long.

I will have to try this sometime.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

The laces do not slip so easily through the eyelets, so I suppose it is slightly more difficult than normal. The good thing about it though is that the laces do not tend to loosen, so if you pull them tight, they stay tight, which I would imagine would be perfect for a tight laced corset. I don't think you would be able to lace a corset that way on your own though, you would definitely need help.

I also have to agree with the pointed tow, 5" stiletto pump. Especially low/no vamp and thin stiletto. My first pair of heels I owned (a friend's sister threw hers away when I was 12) was a pair of these, and they've always been my faves.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

My favorites are any oxfords between 4 and 6 inches. I have a really nice pair of Pleaser Milan 5.5" in black Patent with buckles. They are the most comfortable and bext fit. And the ones in my avatar are also Pleaser at 5" and also really really comfortable and easy to walk in, but the bonus with these is my wife bought them for me. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!