PC Gaming

Anyone one here playing PC games? What's your favourite? Current game Busy with? Any Guild Wars players? My Favorite is currently Call of duty 4 but can't wait for Far Cry 2 Current game busy with is Guild Wars. I know it's old, but it's still fun!

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

I have absolutely no clue about modern games, but I like some games launched before 2000: Half-Life, Fallout 1&2, Command&Conquer series, as well as some really oldschool ones [Prince of Persia, Supaplex, Sokoban or the Dizzy series, for example].

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I can't stop playing Swat 4. I want to cross over to Call of Duty 4 but I can't stop play this Swat game. Some other games I love was the Far car 1 (Very Long Game). I wish they had came out with Condemned 2 for PC. I heard that there was a lot of hacking of part 1 so they didn't do part 2 for pc. Love the Roller Coaster Tycoon Editions, of course Doom 1,2,3. I brought FEAR but never could get into it. but there is something about Swat 4 :winkiss:.... I need a prescription to stay off that game.

Yeah, looking forward to FarCry2, looks great. Need to upgrade my processor(1.8MHz) soon though, it's not handling most of the new games. Currently playing Doom3 again, still get chills playing it, what a classic!! Was playing FEAR and got quite far, the game crashed and I had to re-install, lost interest after that. I'll try it again some other time. Really enjoyed a game called Prey too, gutted that my PC is to slow to handle Crysis and Assasin's Creed though.

Currently hacking my way through Neverwinter Nights 2. None too impressed with it, though. RPG's rarely live up to the hype. Case in point: Oblivion - an absolutely pointless repetitive pile of tosh - which had 000's of rave reviews.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I was an Unreal Tournament player on PC for a long while. Now I play on XBox 360 mostly Forza Motorsport 2 (PM me if you race Forza 2 ). Waiting to get Mariokart for the Wii too, it's never in stock when I have the funds lol.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

OMG!:winkiss: are you telling us that you actually REMEMBER pong!!?? now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd SWEAR pong goes back @ LEAST 30 years or more!! LOL;-)

I played Crysis on a Dual Core with a Radeon 2900XT card and it ran very smooth. I now sit with a Quad Core processor and can't wait for Far Cry 2. If it's anything like the first Far Cry it would be awesome. Played through FEAR and enjoyed it emensely athough it was scary at times. The quake series and Unreal tournament was also excellent games.

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

Any Guild Wars players?

Nah. World of Warcrack. Search for the obvious name on the EU Armory and you'll find me. Not all of them are mine, but the top two hits (at time of writing) are.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

Me and my wife both play Guild Wars. She also plays a lot of other PC games, like Icewind Vale and a lot of the other lower end games. My Guild Wars name is Chief Wannaslapaho. I have a few other characters, and a lot has changed since my return home. Look me up if anyone is ever online with Guild Wars. Also look for www.myspace.xcom/chiefwannaslapaho.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

OMG!:winkiss: are you telling us that you actually REMEMBER pong!!?? now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd SWEAR pong goes back @ LEAST 30 years or more!! LOL;-)

You're right. At least thirty years. I played pong back when I was in college.

I am constantly playing PC games (or just about any video game system too). I would have to say my all time favorite game would have to be any thing from the Doom Series, or Unreal Tournament.Currently I am playing Silent Hill: Homecoming for the PS3, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky on my PC. Don't play many mmorpg's though. I get to bored with them to quickly.

I am playing at the moment... PC - Deltra Force 3 - Land Warrior (oldie but a goodie) Xbox 360 - Forza 2 and PGR 4 PS3 - Medal of Honour Airborne and Burnout Paradise Wii - Guitar Hero 3 Sometimes in heels What you all need to do is lock your heels on and not allow yourselves out of them till you have reached a certain point or objective in the game your playing. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!