A Rather Strange Story Idea

Well, my mind wandered...alot, and I was just thinking of a strange plot to a story. Now, I could make it, but it'll take me like months to years just to write it, with school and all. But I can try my best, or anyone can feel free to browse on this proposition themselves. I don't mind. But, the story I was thinking of involved ballet heels or boots and a rare body condition. A girl/woman is born with a strange mutation of her feet, and her feet are pointed completely downwards, toes first (in clearer words, completely en-pointe', 180 degrees). As well as that (and this one's optional), her toes are shaped in a way that allows her to walk on them, with almost no problem at all. Where it takes place doesn't matter, and the period I was arguing with myself. Either she could be the starter of ballet en-pointe' heels/slippers in the past; or she can be one of this time period, learning how to cope with this mutation and finding ways around it, one way including ballet heels/slippers. So yeah, my mind wandered. And I would love to continue and develop it myself. But school would get in the way. Plus, it would be (literally) a book long the way I write, so yeah. Anyone care to carry on what I started?

Formally "HHDude"

What a great idea this is. Why has it not been thought of before by some author somewhere? In my best whiny child's voice I plead, please, pleeeeeaaaaasse somebody write this story. I would like to see it set circa 1910 as this could bring in two of my other favourites, corsets and hobble-skirts, but any period would suffice. N

As fantastic as it sounds I think it would have very narrow appeal. It would only appeal to fetishists and ballet boot afficianados at that...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Maybe I missed something, but I have always been of the belief that guys who like looking a females in high heels are rather fetishtic, so that would not be a problem. As for appealing only to a minority, well, in my humble view, if six people read and enjoy a story, that is fine. Sorry, but anything to do with a male WEARING high heels does absolutely nothing for me. But since the mid-50's, decade,:winkiss: not age, I have enjoyed watching females in heels, the higher the better.

As fantastic as it sounds I think it would have very narrow appeal. It would only appeal to fetishists and ballet boot afficianados at that...

Or, it could appeal to all, depending on how it's written/typed. I mean sure, it may not be a true story, but imagination pays off. You've read the other rather "bizarre" stories and so have others, so some/all could at least give it the chance they did reading others.

Sorry, but anything to do with a male WEARING high heels does absolutely nothing for me. But since the mid-50's, decade,:winkiss: not age, I have enjoyed watching females in heels, the higher the better.

Hm, going by what [i think] you're trying to say, it's not a male lead; [Or] it'll most likely be written by a guy, but hardly written from his perspective.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you two were getting at.

Formally "HHDude"

HHDude. I think you may have misinterpreted what I was trying to say. I was not referring to the 'story' being about a male wearing the footwear, that was was what I was attempting to point out and would fully expect the story, if it ever sees the light of day, to be written by a male. The writings about males wearing high heels are the thing that do nothing for me. As you will see from my profile I am a guy in his sixties who has, for over fifty years, enjoyed watching the female form in all respects, high heels adding to the enjoyment.:winkiss:

Ohhkay. I hear you fully now, nyenor. Sorry for that. Well, it seems if someone were to do this story, you'd be the first interested-for-more fan. Am I right by that?

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my mind wandered...alot, and I was just thinking of a strange plot to a story. Now, I could make it, but it'll take me like months to years just to write it, with school and all. But I can try my best, or anyone can feel free to browse on this proposition themselves. I don't mind.

But, the story I was thinking of involved ballet heels or boots and a rare body condition. A girl/woman is born with a strange mutation of her feet, and her feet are pointed completely downwards, toes first (in clearer words, completely en-pointe', 180 degrees). As well as that (and this one's optional), her toes are shaped in a way that allows her to walk on them, with almost no problem at all. Where it takes place doesn't matter, and the period I was arguing with myself. Either she could be the starter of ballet en-pointe' heels/slippers in the past; or she can be one of this time period, learning how to cope with this mutation and finding ways around it, one way including ballet heels/slippers.

So yeah, my mind wandered. And I would love to continue and develop it myself. But school would get in the way. Plus, it would be (literally) a book long the way I write, so yeah.

Anyone care to carry on what I started?

Well, I can't promise too much, but I'll give writing a story a try--it may turn out to be slightly different though, but to the same theme.

OK people--I've written a few paragraphs and have the rough draft of the story beginning. As I said, it isn't exactly what was asked for, but it'll be very close. I put this together in a hurry, but I will refine and expand on it as the story progresses.

Keep in mind that this is just a rough draft.......

An Accidental Wish Come True

Prologue--

The last thing Julie Reynolds remembered was the low slung sports car uncontrollably sliding toward her on that rainy night. She had just left the local nightspot with her fiancee, Doctor Jack Kent, and was dressed the they both loved, low cut blouse, tight skirt--and 5 inch black high heels. The car had just about stopped sliding but it knocked her down, pinning her feet against the curb--and under its chassis. She felt an agonizing pain.....and she blacked out.

Julie woke up in the regional hospital, woozy because of the medication coursing through her veins. She could tell that she was strapped down--but she really couldn't feel much else. As she became more aware, she realized that she couldn't feel anything below her knees--and she started to panic. In a matter of seconds, Jack was there--and he yelled out "Julie--CALM DOWN!" His voice was more than enough to make her stop, and she started to cry. "My legs! My legs are gone, aren't they!" she asked. "No, Julie, they're not--they're anestitized to stop you from feeling the pain. They've been badly broken. Something has to be done, and there's no time--will you trust me to help you?

Julie knew--even through the shock--that Jack would do what was best for her. She didn't hesitate. "Yes" she said. "You do what you feel is best."

"I will" he said, "Now--you sleep so I can." Then he slid a needle into the port on her intravenous tube--and she went to sleep. She would be out--unconcious--for the better part of two months.

Part 1

Floating--that was the feeling Julie had--she was floating, calm and worry free. ----Julie.......Julie, can you hear me?---- Gradually she was becoming more aware, but she was still not fully awake. ----Julie, wake up.......Julie---- She was now aware---calm, but still feeling a bit disoriented. "Julie, honey--come on, wake up....Its me, honey--wake up. She opened her eyes and smiled. "How do you feel, Julie?" "Oh, pretty good, but why......" It all came back in a rush. She tensed up--but Jack was there, ready for it. "Honey, its all right--you're all right, but there are things I have to tell you." She relaxed just the tiniest bit. "OK Jack. I'm OK. How long did it take?"

"You've been sleeping for fifty seven days, honey" he said. "There was quite a bit of reconstructive surgery that had to be done. Do you want to talk now, or do you want to rest a while first?" "I'm a bit tired, but I want to talk about it. I can feel my legs, but I can't move them." she said. "Yes, I know. I'll stop the medication, but I have to warn you--It may not feel too pleasant. You will get used to the new feeling--it'll just take a little time. I don't think you'll have too much pain, but I can compensate for that if you do. Relax right now. We'll talk in a couple of hours.

Part 2

A bit later, Jack was sitting by Julie's bed. He began. "Now, what I did may take you by surprise, but I don't think you'll be sorry you trusted me. I didn't want to use artificial joints right now, but later on there's a slim chance that may have to be done. I don't think it will, though--not until we're an old married couple."

She had to smile at that one--they had not yet set a date, and when the accident happened she thought they may never set one. Jack seemed serious about it now--and that made her happy. He could see that, and could see she relaxed, so he went on. "Your ankles and your feet were pinned in such a way that the crushing force was concentrated on your heel bones. The accident pretty much destroyed the heels of your feet--but if you were in a lower heel, the accident would have just amputated your feet at the ankle."

"But I can feel my feet and my toes--they just feel weird." she said. Jack answered, "Yes, I suppose they would. Tell me, can you move your foot up and down?" Julie tried, and although the joints seemed to want to move, they didn't move far at all. "Am I in braces?" Jack sighed and said, "No, Julie, not exactly. Do you feel any pain there?" "No, I don't--but there's something......."

"Julie, you said you would trust me. Do you remember when we were discussing Ballet Boots?" She looked at him. "Do you mean that...." "Yes," he said, "You're in Ballet Boots. I thought they would help preventing you from hurting yourself. You see, your feet are almost straight out now. There is no ankle joint and almost no heel on either of your feet, they were completely crushed in the accident. After consulting with other doctors, it was felt that the best thing to do would be to remove your feet. I couldn't do that to you. I found a reconstructive surgeon who would do as I thought best, with consideration of what could be done later if you wanted to proceed. It took a long time, but it was successful.

Her mind was whirling. "Why did you do that?" "Julie, I asked if you trusted me. When you said yes, I took the steps that I felt would be best for you. Right now, you're still too stunned to realize it, but this condition I've put you in can either be left as it is--or we can reconstruct your feet. You'll be able to walk almost normally either way--well, as normally as a ballerina can walk if you choose to stay this way. You do remember, don't you? You said you would like to know what it was like to have to walk in ballet boots all the time. Well, now you can find out! Of course, that won't be for a little while yet, but you can."

Julie thought about that--and smiled. "Yes, I did say that. Funny how things can happen sometime, isn't it?" Then she got serious, and asked "What about when I'm older and don't have the balance I'll need for that anymore?" It was Jack's turn to smile. He said, "Julie, you're going to have to be in this condition for at least a year and a half. That is how long it will take to grow your new bone tissue to do the reconstruction. But--that reconstruction can be done at almost anytime after that. Of course, you'll be laid up for about six months if reconstructive surgery is done."

"Well, it seems like I don't have much choice." Then the smile came back. "I did almost wish for something like this--when can I try to stand and walk?" "Well, it'll still be a while, at least a couple of weeks before you can try--and then just for a few steps." Julie laughed. She felt almost like her old self again. "It's going to be a long couple of weeks."

End--for now

Wow. A completely unique approach to it, one I would have never thought up. An accident victim almost becoming a footless amputee if it wasn't for the heels she were wearing, now getting her wish of being in ballet boots for quite a while. Impressive and well thought out. You're doing good so far, keep it up :winkiss:

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...

Smitty55 - Any news on the continuation of this story. It has been some time since you posted the first part. I sincerely hope this is not going to be yet another of those many, many unfinished stories that appear on too many sites and forums:sad:

Smitty55 - Any news on the continuation of this story. It has been some time since you posted the first part. I sincerely hope this is not going to be yet another of those many, many unfinished stories that appear on too many sites and forums:sad:

Hate to say it, but I nearly forgot about this. If it wasn't for nyenor, of course :thumbsup: I could take a stab at the next part, but it would have to be after Finals at school. Study's more important, at the moment.

Formally "HHDude"

With one thing and another, I haven't had much time lately--but I haven't forgotten you. I hope--HOPE--to have another part coming along soon. The last few weeks have been a bit of a mess with the holidays and birthdays (they all seem to come together in Dec. & Jan.) If someone else wants to take a stab at it, we can make this a chain story--any thoughts? If nobody cares to try, I will continue it--it just may take a bit more time. Thanks for your patience.

As I said, I could try, but it'll have to be after Finals this week. Besides, I don't think I could continue what you've began, Smitty. Too good to mess up now :thumbsup: I think we could wait 'til things are back to normal for yah :welcome:

Formally "HHDude"

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

With college over for a while, I May have some time to think up the next chapters to this. But with my many other promises in the past few days... it's gonna take a second to get something up and running... and acceptable to the audience :irked: I have an idea in my head, and after everything happens, hopefully the idea's still clear in my head. A good re-read should help jog my memory, though.

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 months later...

Here is one of my stories. Fetishboy Nile woke up in the hospital, the doctors told him he was in a bad car accident and his back was injured. Upon awaking he had a back support gurdel which made breathing a little difficult. His mother was at bedside and had her arm in a sling and some of her face was bandaged. She was driving when the crash happened and she was crying about her son being so hurt. After a week he could go home provieded that he wear his back support all of the time. He also had to take painkillers and they made him very drowsey. His mother didn't like the drugs that he took and she also didn't like the back brace that he had to wear. The back brace had little plastic knobs that stuck out at some very odd places and they made his shirt look misshapen. He didn't like the brace either and he couldent put it on by himself after his shower. His mother decieded to look into other ways of dealing with his back problem. On the way home from the market she saw a fetish shop and she stopped to look at what they had. While looking at evrything she saw a loong lethear corsit with heavy boneing that would fit him. When she got home she showed it to her son. At first glance he was horrified at wearing something that was made for women but his mom told him that it would look better than that ugly back brace. He relucktantly tryed it on with his mothers help he was laced tightly into it and his back felt much better. About a week later wearing the corsit he was the happy carefree boy that he was before the accident, his back didn't hurt as much as it did in the brace and he started to ask his mother if he could stop taking the painkillers that made him so drowsey. With her permission he stopped taking the drugs and felt much better. His friends thought that it was weird that he had to wear the corsit but they got used to him in it. He even liked what it did for his waist and when he was lacedup in the morning it felt just right. His posture was much improved as he had to sit up straight and he couldent slouch like he used to. One day he was riding his bike through the woods and he had scraped up his leggs pretty badly and when he got home his mother was horrified with his condition so she being the overprotective mother she was went out and bought him a couple pairs of lether pants. She loved him and couldent bear the thought of him getting hurt again. Nile loved his new pants and thought that he was soo cool. Some of his friends that were girls thought that he was stylish. At school his teachers didn't approve of this fashon and called his mother, after his mother had her say with them they didn't objecet again. One day when he was home alone he was checking out his mothers' heels and found that he could fit into his mothers' shoes. He then tryed on a pair of 3" heels and walked around in them enjoying his added hight he found that he could reach books that were on the hightest shelves. he liked the feeling so much that he repetedly wore them when his mother was not at home. When his mother unexpectedly came home and caught him wearing her heels she hit the roof telling him that he was not repet not to wear them. This did no good because he was hookked. After she keept catching him she went on the internet and found that high heels helped with back pain she started to encouarge him to wear them. She even took him shopping for his own heels, she bought him some strappy sandales with 4" slender heels for summer and when they went to the beach she got him some cork wedges also 4" high. He couldn't get enough of his heels and wore them everywere. He was so happy with them that he even wore them to school and his friends thought him strange but the girls loved it. They keept encouraging him and the teachers didn't like his choice of footwear and complained to his mother and meet with the same reply about his pants. At the time of his accident he was 10 years old and now he was 12 and he has worn his heels dayly for about a year. When he went to take a shower he found that he could no longer walk flat footed and his tendons hurt him when he tryed. so his mother found a pair of plastic heels that he could wear in the shower. She also bought him a rubber corsit so he could go swimming. He has been going higher in his heel hight and is now able to walk in 5" and even 6" heels. He has told his mom that he would like to try stilettos and she agreed on some 5" heels at first then she relented and got him apair of black kneehis with a 6" stiletto heel. His girlfriends loved his new boots and his acceptence of his fetish. Well his mother got his report card in the mail and she was realy mad at him so she thought of a way to keep him studying longer. She found a pair of thigh high 7" heeled boots in pink that were lockable. She would have him put them on in the morning and lock them and leave with the keys. Well Nile began to like these boots and got used to them soon. He still studied in the morning but he ventured out in them with his pants over them, he could disguise that he was wearing thigh highs but he couldn't disguise the fact that he was wearing 7" heels in pink no less. His friends soon got used to his unusal footwear and he got used to them too. He was walking home one nite and his mother caught him. To say the least she was boiling mad at him and would find another way of keeping him home. His mother noticed that he always was wearing his heels and had trouble walking flat footed. She questioned him he told her that when he tryed to walk flat footed he felt a lot of pain in his legs. Aha she thought, she had a weapon to use. When she left for work she locked up all of his heels and he could not go far. He stayed home for quite a while. One day she noticed that his heels had scratches on them and when she asked him he told her that he was climbing a tree and the heels got scratched up. Well to say the least she told him that she was protecting him and that he wouldn't be climbing anymore trees in the future. She stopped at the fetish shop and knowing his size she bought a pair of knee hi ballet boots for him. The next morning she gave them to him and told him to put them on. After he laced them up she locked the tops and went to work. This stopped his out of house adventures for good, so she thought. Nile found some interesting information on the internet about walking in ballet boots and soon started to try. Stumbling and occasionaly falling he got used to them having expiereance with 7" heels taught him to keep his balence by standing up streight. His toes were in a lot of pain way before he was done. His mother keept him in this boundage all through the summer and eventuly he could walk in them from the kitchen to the liveing room and all over the house. He didn't go out of the house in them because he was not confident he could handle hills around his house. School was about to start and he was so used to the boots that his mother let him wear his 7' pink beuties to school. Ocasionaly he would wear them outside his pants and the girls would love to see him like this but his pals didn't. When he got home he would change into his ballet boots just to get relief. His tendons were not streched by the 7' heels because his feet were used to the ballet boots. He complained to his mother that his toes hurt and she got him some pads for his toes so he would be more comfortable. He also complained about the lack of support his knees had so she got him a pair of thigh high ballet boots so he didn't have to wear his kneehis all the time. He liked the way they felt on his legs. The long shafts combined with tight lacing gave him the support he wanted and was soon wearing them everyware. His friends thought he was odd but the girls loved it. When he wore them to school his teachers were outraged but they didn't call his mother because of prior calls were met with her backing her son. Nile got used to his new boots and loved the looks that he got. Every so often he wold look at his feet and glow with pride that he could walk in his boots fairly well. Nile got used to walking all over the place in his boots and he was proud of his accomplishment. He even was able to ride his bike in heels so one day while riding through the woods his arms got scratched up pretty badly he didn't notice it till he got home and his mother gave him a horrible welcome. She told him that she had a remedy for this and the next day he found out. His mother went to the fetish shop and bought him a pair of leather gloves that went all the way up his arms to his armpits. She laid down the law and told him not to go outside without his gloves on.At first he felt wierd but soon he got used to having his gloves on when he was out. She replaced the buttons with zippers so it would be easer to put them on. Nowadays he was encased in lethear from the tips of his toes to his neck. At graduation he looked fairly normal but with black gloves and his lack of feet so to say, he was glad he had gotten high marks and made his mother proud. One of his friends fathers had a small grocery store and Nile was soon stocking shelves and unloading trucks. The owner of the store was concerned that Nile woulden't be able to stand the whole day in his heels but Nile soon proved that he could. When dealing with trucks he had to watch out for the gap between the truck and the dock they backed into.Ths store owner never saw Nile slip or stumble while at work and Nile was a good worker. Things were good untill Nile pulled his boss aside and told him that his father had died and left him wyth a sizable inheritance and he was quitting his job. Niles' father had left him with ten million dollers and he soon moved out of his mothers house into his own house. One of his girlfriends gave him a hand decorating and picking out furniture. Nile was a fairly good cook being that he learned from his mother. He started to go to the fetish shop often when some of his gloves started to show wear, at the same time he ordered a couple of corsits and more clothes. He wanted to get a new pair of boots and ordered a pair of crotchhigh boots. When he got tired of black he ordered his outfits in red,brown,white and pink. When he saw a hood made of lethear he just had to have it, when he got home he tryed it on and found that he liked the fealing of being encased in lether from head to toe was intoxicating. The smell the fumes of lether had him firmly in their grip. He liked how the hood hugged his face and he felt like he was in a cacoon and was safe. On his next visit to the fetish shop the manager came over to him and offered him a job there. He said that he wasen't ready to work yet but he would let the owner know. He was contempleating on getting a full bodysuite made of leather with a builtin corset and ballet boots attached, also a hood would be attached too. When it arrived he was in heaven. He had the makers make him a black one and he had them make them in red.pink, brown and white.Being fully encased in leather from the tips of his toes to the top of his head was a fantastic feeling. The day arrived when his suite fineily was here. He took it to his bedroom. Slipping his feet in he started to lace the boot part intill his waist. Then he slipped his hands and his head in the hood. He was finely able to start laceing the coursit around his wast. He then laced his neck coursit and made sure that everything was tight. He walked over to his mirror amd almost swooned, he was in heven. He could smell the lether fumes comming off his clothes. I know that it is a little unpolished but and the spelling may be off but WTF.

77r90dL lf