Age you WISH you started wearing tall heels?

highheeltrained

Age you Wish you had started wearing heels?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Age you Wish you had started wearing heels?

• younger then 12
    • Older then 19

Actually, wouldn't it be a good idea to find out when your bones stop being less pliable and use that as the age that you are ok to wear things that could literally mold your bones? I know our ribs stay somewhat pliable until the late 20's, wonder what a podiatrist or doctor would say about bone development. I think waiting until your bones are somewhat set would be a better idea than to jump into something for vanity's sake. As such I'd say I'm happy with starting this after my body has fully matured. I could only imagine the horrific things that could happen to your foot if you started too early.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well logically wouldn't it mean you would just be better adapted to wearing heels or corsets or whatever you are molding your body to at a young age? Though I think if say a 13 yr old wore tall heels all the time, she would become permanent faster then an adult would. Depending on your views, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. but if she does, it may become even harder for her to reverse it then an adult would since bone development can't be easily reversed

• 1 month later...

I voted 18 cos that was when it was platform time in the uk and I was wearing I think there could be a hidden question added - " if you could jump back in age what would you like to be?" I'd be happy for a 20 year step back to 35, a further 10 may be greedy but would be far easier to explain heeling as changing fashion at 55 most fellers don't really care or give a ****. Al

Well I voted 16. That was when I bought my first heels and I think the timing was just right. When I was 12 or 14 there was no way I have ever thought of wearing heels. It's just fine the way it is. I just wish I had invested my money in the right heels from the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

When I started to wear HH shoes and when I tried them on for fun are two

ages. 1st time ever I was in my youth years or 7-8, then in my late teens when I bought my own and wore them in private.

As always when in our youth the shoes were so much bigger than the foot.

In my teens the HHshoes would go up size 10, now there is much better sizing available.

But the age "I wish I had started wearing heels" full time would have to be around 16.

I am sure if I did then my life outcome would be a whole lot different than it is now. No regrets, just now I know it would have put me into a different life path which I fantasize about now. Like shoe designer or store owner.

Good question!

Mtnsofheels

I voted "Younger than 12". I started wearing my aunt's high heels at about 6. Ever since I have always wanted to wear heels. I believe I look good in them. I know I feel good about myself and have a highened self confidence.

I answered 16, because if it was acceptable for guys to wear heels, then I would've started wearing heels around that age. A lot of the GF's I had back then, as well as a lot of the girls that I went to school with, had been in the habit of wearing heels to school all the time - this was back in the 80's. In reality, I loved the sight of high heels even back to the age of 11 or 12 - but didn't really start getting curious about wearing them until I was 15 or 16. I tried putting on some of Mom's shoes, but by that time my feet were too large to fit in her shoes. I used to live in NYC for a few years - I wish that I had started wearing heels at that time, but didn't actually get a pair until a few months ago, long after I had moved away from NYC. I definitely would've started wearing some womens' boots & shoes with a chunkier 3" heel, for starters. Don't know why I waited so long to finally start wearing them - wish I had bought some a long time ago.

Hi i started wearing 5" heels at the age of 16 i just wish i started wearing them a year or so younger but less high so my feet could slowly adapt to the hight,i went from flat shoes into 5" heels over night when i got my first job,now my feet are in a very bad shape.

shaz

I got my first pair of my own high heels when I was 12. I rode my bicycle to another part of town and bought a pair of shoes (green patent sandals with 4" black patent heels) with money I had saved from cutting lawns in our neighborhood. I told the salesman that my mother had seen them in the window a couple of days ago and wanted to wear them out to dinner that night. He asked me for the size and, after I told him, he got them out of stock, wrapped the package so that I could safely carry in home without damaging it and, that was that. I wore that pare shoes until there was nothing left of them except some thread and buckles. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I started at 6, my moms highest heel was 4.5inch black pump which she couldnt wore as she felt it was too high and dangerous, she kep in the closet and the only wearer was me on secret, it wearoff and after 3 years my mom made a makeover over her closet she took them away for donation, i had to sneak out and steel them and keep them hidden, after that event i got my first pair oficially, i used them alsost everyday until 12 years old the heel broke and i was unable to repair them, i said good bye to them with a nice hot long shower keeping them on, sexy and exciting, after that i disposed them with honor. my first 5 inch heel was when i was 18 years old, i had to buy it personally im sure the cashier suspect they were for me, it was my first pair that i bought ever. My moms size always been the same as mine until 18, thats why i needed to buy mine.

V. Morpho

I first slipped on a pair my Mom's D'Orsay (size 6!) pumps in 1971. I bought my first pair of heels ( a size 10 pair of wooden sandals with a 1" platform and 4" heels) from a Kresge store that was going out of business in 1978. I tried on my first pair exactly when I wanted to. I wish I had probably publicly worn them all along. But times change and I don't think anyone should worry about wearing heels once you remove the doubt from your own head HappyinHeels

I answered 16, because if it was acceptable for guys to wear heels, then I would've started wearing heels around that age. A lot of the GF's I had back then, as well as a lot of the girls that I went to school with, had been in the habit of wearing heels to school all the time - this was back in the 80's. In reality, I loved the sight of high heels even back to the age of 11 or 12 - but didn't really start getting curious about wearing them until I was 15 or 16.

I tried putting on some of Mom's shoes, but by that time my feet were too large to fit in her shoes.

I used to live in NYC for a few years - I wish that I had started wearing heels at that time, but didn't actually get a pair until a few months ago, long after I had moved away from NYC. I definitely would've started wearing some womens' boots & shoes with a chunkier 3" heel, for starters.

Don't know why I waited so long to finally start wearing them - wish I had bought some a long time ago.

I really never thought about wearing heels until summer 2009. I've got a few more years on you as I was in high school in the late 70's. Women in heels in the old mans Penthouse mag's were always of interest. Just loved the look.

This last Valentines day was the first time my wife ever saw me in heels, and all the rest of the goodies I had acquired for the occasion.

Hey - - indirectly, it was her idea. She joked around about all the items I had given her over the years that she didn't or wouldn't wear telling me "If you like this stuff so much, why don't your wear it" - - - !!!

Had I known 30+ years ago what I know today, - - - Well - - - things would be different.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest i don't remember since I was too young. unfortunately my feet grow up to soon (my mom wear 7.5 and I now 13/14 :wave:) and she have so much pairs that I wish I could use then... Wearing HH are no just a pleasure, are a sexy thing and when I wear then I feel my feet so confortable...

• 2 weeks later...

I think 15, I wish I had followed my instincts and worn the shoes and clothes I wanted. Always wanted to wear heels and be different,at 12-13 I was a punk then moved onto the new romantic style. Would have been so much easier to gender bend (shoes and cloths wise) at an early age and then be known as the man who wears heels as I got older. Hindsight is wonderful if only I knew what I do now when I was young.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I'd say, mid teens.... I say that because that's how old I was when the "hair bands" were at their peak... Motley Crue, Poison, Bon Jovi, ect... Look at the old pics from back in the day, and all those guys were wearing boots with pretty high heels.... I knew more than a few girls back then who would have gone nuts (in a good way) over that... Heck.. Two of the girls I knew refered to their own boots as the "Bon Jovi" boots..lol Oh what I'd give to go back and do it all over again!...:wave:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

• 1 month later...

My desire to wear heels myself, purely for fashion reasons only came to be in my early 20s. Until then it was strictly a fetish and a thrill to see women wearing heel styles I liked. I put down 18 as an ideal age, i.e. a few years earlier than when I took interest in actually wearing them.

I started wearing boots at age 20 and I have worn my boots with one of my ex gf's while we were playing a drumset together. White and black thigh highs with 5 inch stilletto heels on. She sat on my lap and began teaching me to play the drums and controlling my high hat pedal and bass drum pedals with my entire boot. You can move your hh and bd pedals faster for some reason. I always enjoyed this. I someday want to do this again.

I wish I started wearing heels when I started sixth form. I think they would have helped me feel more confident and saved me from showing off my boobs so much.

I DID wear heels from fifth form onwards......but the boys STILL wanted to see my boobs as well!!:):lmao:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Typical boys! What heels did you wear to school?

Strappy sandals mainly, and boots in the really cold Winter months, usually with 3" or 4" heels. Trouble was, they were nearly always black as it was for school......sooo dull.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I wish I started wearing heels when I started sixth form. I think they would have helped me feel more confident and saved me from showing off my boobs so much.

I DID wear heels from fifth form onwards......but the boys STILL wanted to see my boobs as well!!:):lmao:

Wasn't always like that Mike. A couple of hundred years ago a man wouldn't have been allowed to be alone in the same room as a woman let alone spend the afternoon looking down her top. I prefer a guy to talk to my heels than my boobs.

The relationship between men and women has changed for the better in many ways as we become acquainted with each other rather than living in two separate environments all the time, even after marriage. We don't view each other as those alien species that only get together for propagation, but have nothing else common. There are some facts of life that will be with us forever and one of them is the curiosity of the male mind to focus on female assets and another is the fact that women know this and have used it to catch the guy chasing them. However, the traditional attitudes of the past still linger, because of the social standards that are stereotyping us. A major block to breaking down this social identity is the false concept that men and women don't share the same desires. Obviously, as men understand this and exhibit these same desires, the barriers will also crumble. For the guys who want to wear heels, having the prospect as part of their maturity would be just as exciting as women have enjoyed. So guys, it's up to us as to how soon we are socially wearing the heels we prefer. Let's not throw away the chance to know the girl we love to be with better by experiencing some of the same things, when they are possible and we have the desire.

• 1 month later...

I DID wear heels from fifth form onwards......but the boys STILL wanted to see my boobs as well!!:silly::unsure:

We gentlemen who're allured to the sensuous reality of a heel's extension of the sultry curve of one's fairer leg are thankful for further curvature in the feminine body.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.