A new haircut & a great experiment

boots4ever

Being unhappy with my haircut, I took the decision to change my hairdresser. After doing a little bit of google research I found the right one - a team of talented young hairdressers (three girls) in my city. So yesterday I went there to look for a “cut & go”. Styled in black – skinny jeans, oversized knitwear long sleeve jumper and rounded toes 4,5 inch heel ankle boots, I gave their shop a first visit. I went in and was welcomed. I had to make an appointment for the next day, as all slots were filled for this day. As today I had a lot of business in the office I went dressed in my suit to get the new look. I asked myself, if she would give a comment on my outfit yesterday? When we came to the point of “what kind of haircut?” she said that “it should be something flexible, that would match with my stylish outfit I had yesterday on”. This was the big icebreaker for a great conversation. We talked about heels, fashion, how bore most men look and about being comfortable with oneself. This was a great conversation. She brought up the heels topic by saying that it was a great outfit and that she admired how good I can wear such stylish shoes. Not that it was the first time that I got great feedback, but she came up with the topic. She told me that she knows other men that would look great with heels on – if they had the courage - and that I was setting a great statement with yesterday´s style. “Next time I will wear heels again” I promised her when I paid. And she asked “will it take long time to see you again?”. Definitively a great moment...

HI, Great Story. I too go to the Hairdresser in heels. I have been going there for the last three years. My story was similar to yours but now; I call for an appointment and receive on the next day. At first there was only one or two of the girls around when I went for a haricut. Now everyone makes sure they come in and see what Henri is wearing and to see who has the highest heels. Nothing but great comments from all. Keep up the heeling. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

I recently got a haircut while wearing heels. Though the shop was was in was not very intimate and I really couldn't talk to the stylist much, I know she liked my look by the non verbal interaction. I recommend doing this to anybody who is comfortable.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hi boot4ever Me too, I was unhappy with my haircut. Wanted to have a more female hair cut to match my female approach, me starting living "en famme", well had to get a new female hair cut. Me too, firts I had a bit of looking around in my city looking for a hairdresser. I also had a bit talking with my female freinds, where to go, who´s the best. You know boot4ever, since me starting wearing heels, dressing as a woman, living as a woman I´ve come to realize who´s better than to talks about things like this than other women, women I know. After a bit of searching a bit of talking with the girls I found the right hairdresser for me. Its two girls running this hairdresser and I´m very happy with what they are doing with my hair and I have always been perceived as a woman both from the female hairdresser and from the others females customers. The first time I went there I had to make an appointment. Nowadays I visit my hairdresser every second week. I just have to pick up the phone asking if they have time for me. I have been wearing heels ever since I started go there. Now I go there dressed as a woman. Skirts, heels, hose, make up, the lot. Yes boots4ever me too, I like going to my hairdresser. Its nice going there, sitting down, peacefully. Letting the girl taking care of my hair and we having a nice conversation, sometimes having a conversation too with the other ladies in there. Its very nice having this little conversation. I sort need this after a long hard day at the office. Its much more fun talking to other women, they are interested in the same thing as me. Most of my colleagues are men so I don´t have so much of a chanse talking about thing I´m interested in. Therefore I think its very nice going to my hairdresser, having a nice time, talking about things I´m interested in. I´m like any other woman, I´m interested in clothes, shoes, fashion, you know. A bit like you. I must say you´ve got a very good haidresser, she seemed to know what haircut you needed, "A bit flexible", matcing you outfit and I´m sure this was "the big icebreaker" for you. A bit flexible, a bit unisex I supose. Well done. Me I have an all female haircut. A classic short hair cut where the ends are cut just around chin length and aligned close to my facial area. This hair cut suits me, feeling good with it, my boyfreind likes it to. Its easy to manage and I looking both a bit hot and a bit lady-like too, both at the same time. Hope you are satisfeid with your new hair cut, hope it fits your stylich outfit too and I hope next time you visit your hairdresser you going to wear heels again. GOOD LUCK!

I have not gone to the barber shop for a haircut will wearing high heels. And I have worn high heels in public for some time now. You all have inspired me to do this on my next trip and I will let you know how it goes.

I have not gone to the barber shop for a haircut will wearing high heels. And I have worn high heels in public for some time now. You all have inspired me to do this on my next trip and I will let you know how it goes.

Fair is fair...when you do, please share your experience!

Oh roniheels you must wearing heels next time you visit your hair dresser, its great to do. Must tell you guys, speaking about a new haircut and a great experiment, well my boyfreind has done it too, haven´t you love? Here´s my boyfreind´s story. I have, yes I have, said my boyfreind, I knew we was going out Friday celebrating my birthday. Looking in my mirror, I need a hair cut. Well I thought about it. Standing there in my room, guess I wasn´t dressed for a visit to my barber. Me wearing a grey skirt suit and 4,5 inch red stiletto heels, Its ok, I can handle all eyes I get, me wearing skirt and heels but at the same time I was thinking I didn´t need more of all this kind of talking about sports, cars, politics men constanlt are talking about. I had this all morning. Although I think its fun too talking about such things, it can be a bit boring always talking about such things. What about me going to a ladies hair dresser, I thought about it. What about me going to a hair dresser instead of my usual barber. I desided going down to the city to one of the hair dresser and made an apponment with one of them. Putting on my trench, said my boyfreind, my gloves, took my handbag. Telling my secritary, "I´m going to make an appointment with my hair dresser". Come to think about it. Telling my secritary I used the swedish word for a female hairdresser. The word women use when they´re talking about theirs hairdresser. Walking a few blocks from the office, my boyfreind said, to the nearest hair dresser. I went in and up to the girl at the rception desk asking her if she had time doing my hair. I had never been in there before. All looked at me, the girl at the reception desk, the three girls working as hairdressers and the female customers. It was only women in there. All was looking at me but all was looking at me in a kind way, smiling. I got a time booked for me later that afternoon. Problem was, said my boyfreind, had a meeting in the afternoon with my colleagues at the office. On my way back I was thinking, I´ve to ask the guys to have our meeting a little later that day or the next week". Try to hurry back, try to run. Oh its no good in this thight skirt I had on or in those stiletto heels. Got there in time to tell the guys I could come to the meeting. The guys kind of smiling when they heard I coulden´t come because I was going to my hairdresser. Perhaps it sounded a bit to much feminene telling the guy why I coulden´t come. I must say, said my boyfreind, my appointment to the hairdresser was realy exiting. Coming in, taking my trench off, I had to sit and wait a few minutes. Sitting beside an other woman. Me sitting down crossing my legs. Looking at the table beside me. There was a lot of magazines. Only ladies magazines though. Well I don´t mind. As a matter of fact I´ve started reading them. I kind of enjoy reading about clothes, shoes, fashion, a bit of cossips, novells, that sort of thing. I started looking in one of the magazine, the lady beside was doing the same. After a couple of minutes silent or so she turned to me, showing me a pictures in the magazine of our princess Victoria, then we started talking about her, about fashion and lots of things. Me feeling the ice was broken. It was my turn now, my boyfreind said, the girl, the hairdresser took realy good care of me. We began talking, first about how I wanted my hair. Told her I wanted it to have a bit of a unisex look to it, not to feminine and not to a men´s hair cut style either. Got me a sort of a modern pixie hairstyle, (we my girlfreind and me thinkg this is the right english word for it). Must say I liked both my new haircut and my new hairdresser a lot. I deffinetly going there more times. When I was ready, my boyfreind said, the women there, both the customers and the girls working there, told me I looked good in my new haircut. I can´t tell you how good it feelt hearing them telling me this. Hurry me back to my office, said my boyfreind, the girls at my office made big eyes seeing me in my new haircut. Tellinmg me I looked very good. Feminine yes but not to feminine, a bit unisex. The guys looking, yes they was realy looking, though no body said a word. A bit sad I think. I can really recomnend you taking this step going to a hairdresser. I have nothing but good to say about the girls doing my hair. And I feel very good in my new haircut too. Yes honey, yes love, you realy do.

boots4ever :-)

Too bad you live so far because it would be nice to get a hair cut while wearing my heels. (Even if it only takes 5 minutes to cut my hair :winkiss:)

Cannot do this here, my hairdresser is a man which I am sure would not understand my thing for high heels :nervous:

Damn, I'm bald!:winkiss::nervous:

The time I got my hair cut wearing heels, I got an incredible scalp massage. Always an option...

Besides I have just enough hair to be problem anyway!

Daniel, just go find a female hairdresser that cuts men's hair. :winkiss:

Bubba136, Obviously I already thought about your suggestion but in my area,

every men/women hairdressing salon got female and male hairdressers.

I cannot find any one with female hairdressers only cutting men's hair...

(And I dont want to be "stared at" by male customers waiting for their cut)

Bubba136,...(And I dont want to be "stared at" by male customers waiting for their cut)

I don't think you need to feel strange about it. Most of the barbershops I've gone to (for 10+ years) have at least one woman working there (one was owned by a woman). One I went to when I was an infant; now mostly the barbers daughter works there fulltime, him partime. There are a lot of guys that wait for her...

I forgot to add, I also went to my wife's salon several time. Definitely the first time it was with her, but there were at least 1 or 2 times I was alone. It was the owner (woman was young 30's, a little of a goth look), with another woman that worked with her. It was a little strange one time sitting in the waiting area (decorators in a feminine style), especially when there were a couple other girls waiting, but it wasn't that bad.

And of course, if you can get over any butterflies of being their, it's definitely not bad being in an environment with younger, attractive woman.

I don't think you need to feel strange about it. Most of the barbershops I've gone to (for 10+ years) have at least one woman working there (one was owned by a woman). One I went to when I was an infant; now mostly the barbers daughter works there fulltime, him partime. There are a lot of guys that wait for her...

Thank you for your post jwhite44.

You said "There are a lot of guys that wait for her..."

I guess those guys waiting for her were not wearing heels ?

Thank you for your post jwhite44.

You said "There are a lot of guys that wait for her..."

I guess those guys waiting for her were not wearing heels ?

Correct. This pretty much a blue-collar barbership, in a nice middle class neighborhood, mothers bringing their kids in, etc. No one 'different' there.

I think I'm confused: you're looking for a barbershop (or a salon?) where the barbers/stylists are all woman, but they cut both men's and woman's hair? You don't want a male barber, and you don't want to have to be in a waiting area with other men while you are wearing your heels?

I actually think the salon I went to in the past (recommended by my wife) could have worked well for you. It was only the owner and one other (woman) stylist. You don't want a big, popular salon - probably too much traffic, plus they'll always be a decent number of people waiting for their stylist to open up. With only two in the one I went to, they wasn't a crowd waiting.

I'd suggest looking for a smaller place, maybe in a strip mall (mine was in the middle of a mixed commercial-residential street). You might call up, ask, "Do you cut men's hair?" If they answer yes, you can ask, "A lot of men?" Depending on how that is answered, you might say, "I like the salon experience, and I feel a bit uncomfortable if I'm a waiting area with another man." If she asks what you mean by 'the salon experience', you might say you enjoy a manicure or pedicure (if you do, and if that's a service they provide), or you just find the atmosphere "more relaxing and open."

If they can provide these things for you, I'd think they'd provide positive answers. If they can't, or they feel an uneasiness about you, they might just say, "I'm not sure our place is what you are looking for."

Hope this helps.

Hi guys Me and my boyfreind have a question for you. Guess you already know we both is having a female haircut. Me, I had my hairstyle for quite a while now, my boyfreind Michael though only just change his hairstyle to a more female haircut a few weeks ago. I usuallly see my hairdresser every third week. Letting her take care of my hair. Since Michael got his new hair cut he´s too try visiting his hairdresser the same as me every third week or so. Just love my new hair cut, said Michael, my hairdresser told me I was probably going to see her every third week or so getting my hair done. Its ok with me. I´ve no problem with this. I wash my hair at home taking care of it but I need going to my hairdresser every third week just as she told me. Having got my new haircut, my female haircut. Yes I have to visit my hairdresser regulary, just as any other woman. If I shall go on wearing a female haircut I need going to my hairdresser every third week or so. Yes love I think you should. I think you deffinetly should keeping your new haircut. Its suits you. Its suits your new look, you new feminene style. Thank´s love, said Michael, yes its feels good. I realy feel good inside of me. I reale feel good being dressed as a woman, wearing a bit of make up and having this new female haircut. IT ALL FEELS SO GOOD! And you know love, I don´t mind going to my hairdresser every third week or so. No I must say I quite enjoyed it. We was thinking going there together, visiting the hairdresser at the same time. That would be very nice, very sweet too, we´re going there together. Well guys, now for Michael´s and my questions. 1: How often are you going to the hairdresser? 2: Any one other out there having visiting your hairdresser both wearing heels and skirts? By for now. See you soon. HUGS