Mainstream films with lots of high heels

locke_211

I sat through Rocky and Bullwinkle - the Movie quite happily... the female villain wears several pairs of high heels, whereas the heroine wears flats for the whole film. I got into trouble for cheering for the wring side :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Azul in Ghostbusters wears some delicious sandals in the big final fight scene on the roof. Michelle pfieffer wears some nice heels in many of her films including Grease 2 and Batman Returns.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dolly Parton in "9 to 5" wears some really high stiletto heels. While everyone else was looking up, I was looking down. Gackkk. Try any Tina Turner concert video as well (and I saw a nice documentary where she put on her stockings and heels while talking to camera. Mmmm).

Ok I'll get the ball rolling: Check out America's Sweethearts. 2 boot shots. both of Catherine - Z-J The first shows Julia Roberts struggling to put a high heeled ankle boot on KZJ. The second shot is very clear and is a bit more sexually suggestive :( where she rubs her high heeled boot inside the leg of her lover for several seconds (its quite amusing this scene BTW). Another Film during the titles to Erin Brokavitch shows Julia Roberts putting out a cigarette by stubbing it out with a high heeled mule (Candie Type). This lasts about 2 or 3 secs and is a nice close up. Finally Single White Female with Bridgette Fonda features close ups of a very nice pair :lol: of Steel Heeled Black pumps several times and if i remember is used to attack an assailant. There must be dozens more on film - can anyone remember any?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

One more - Hot Shots Part Deux shows a lady (dont know her name) getting out of a helicopter and walking away from it. Nice close up of a pair of 5" Brown? Suede pumps here lasting 3 or 4 seconds.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I liked The Sweetest Thing. Lots of heels, hip hugger pants, great acting, one of the funniest plots I've ever come across... :lol::D:D:):o:lol::(:D:D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

The Sweetest Thing was a great movie. But only when you see the unrated, unedited version. I will admit, I sing "the song" every now and then. If you search the net enough, you can find an MP3 version of it. And normally I don't like gross out humour, but Selma Blair at the dry cleaners...

'Out of Sight' starring George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez. J-Lo plays a US Marshall. Despite this small detail, she manages to appear (almost throughout) in black leather knee length skirt, tight black leather jacket and high heeled black leather knee length boots. All this and an Elmore Leonard script.