Look at the new beauties I´ve got

heeluis

Hi, they were in a second Hand Shop. They are from D-Squared. I saw them and fell in love spontaneously but never thoght they could be my size, and when I had them in the hand, they were not only new but size 41. I trembled as I tryed them on and they fitted! Isn´t it a dream?

• Like 1

Those are some nice shoes.

Speaking of dreams, where were you during Paris Fashion Week? It would have been a good week for us to catch up!

Maybe next London (conveniently scheduled b4 the World Heel Meet 2009) or Paris Fashion Week?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

As usual I was working and could not go anywhere. But I hope I can do it to London although I´m going to be back in Southamerica by end Feb.

Greetings!

Luis

If in southamerica you're planning to visit Brazil, please let me know!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hi, they were in a second Hand Shop. They are from D-Squared. I saw them and fell in love spontaneously but never thoght they could be my size, and when I had them in the hand, they were not only new but size 41. I trembled as I tryed them on and they fitted!

Isn´t it a dream?

Bravo to you and your incredible find! Those are among the sharpest looking boots I've ever seen. Period! You must take some pics of yourself in them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!