Outfit today

Heel-Lover

personal opinion, now, so please don't take offense.

the skirt is too short for the suit, i'd have chosen something at least 6" longer. (although i do wear shorter skirts, my tastes run to much longer ones)

the shoes are a little bit "party" for wearing with a skirt-suit. i'd have (again) gone with something more conservative.

if the outfit works for you, that's the important thing. you'd probably make faces at my usual tastes in clothing, so again: don't be offended by my comments.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Hi Heel-Lover Wow, your oufit today looking very vey good. You looking very handsome too. You remind me of my boyfreind. He´s dressed the same as you today. As a man from his waist and up and as a woman from the waist and down.As a matter of fact you two guys is dressed the same way I am from my waist down, except I´m wearing knee high 5 inch boots. My boyfreind wearing a purple shirt and a tie in the same colour and a dark grey blazer jacket and from his waist down, he´s looking very female, very cute in a dark grey straight skirt, black sheer hose and 5 inch purple stiletto pumps. Oh my boyfreind looking so co, so handsome. Just like yo do. You know Heel-Lover my boyfreind was thinking of weariing 5 inch stiletto boots today, like me but he opted for his stiletto pump. Its a pity we coulden´t have lunch today as my boyfreind is out of town on buisness meeting. I´m going to pick him up in the evening at the train station. Oh Heel-Lover can´t wait showing my boyfreind the picture of you. Once again Heel-Lover you´re LOOKING GREAT! Can´t wait seeing my boyfreind to night. Bet he will be feeling a bit tired after a full day of meetings, bet he´s looking still very cute though. Oh Heel-Lover I´ve got to ask you. Do you use a handbag too, my boyfreind does. He tells me he can´t bee without his, my boyfreind´s a bit like me you see. Bet you´re the same? Hope hearing from you soon Heel-Lover, GOOD LUCK with your day!

Hi all, thanks for the words, I assume then that I am not makeing a complete imockery of myself. I really enjoy wearing heels (with a skirt is even better) and I don't want to ruin it for any other heel wearing male folk out there. Here is todays suit. Navy skirt suit, pencil knee length skirt with back split, pale pink shirt, pink tie with dotted textured pattern on it, very pale pink stockings with fine embroidered pink polka dots (compliments the tie) and pale pink stiletto heels.

post-642-133522868925_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522868928_thumb.jpg

Hi Heel-Lover You´re looking just great Heel-Lover! Very handsome! You´re looking a bit like my boyfreind. He´s so cute wearing his his skirts and heels. I realy like the way you put your outfit together. The navy blue skirt suit, the pink shirt and pink tie. Yes Heel-Lover the shirt and tie is matching your skirt suit very well and matching the skirt suit, the shirt and the tie with stockings and stiletto heels in the same tone, WOW! You did it all the right way. Looking very good. Heel-Lover, you picked a very good loking, comfortable skirt suit. Just the right length and style. Just the right one to wear to the office. I see your skirt having a back slit. Me my self I love this kind of skirts, straight pencil ones with a slit at the back. The slit in the back make this kind of skirt very comfortable to wear, to walk in, to sit in. I´m sure you know what I mean.They´re very good to wear at the office, me wearing one of those skirt or skirt suits of mine, I feel both very well dressed and very comfortable too in this kind of skirts or skirts siuts. Guess you do too Heel-Lover. My boyfreind does too you know Have a great day Heel-Lover, you know you´re looking just GREAT! I´ll be out lunching today with my boyfreind. Yes I going to show him the pictures too. HAVE A NICE DAY IN YOUR SKIRT SUIT AND STILETTO HEEL!

I LOVE the look of mixing attire like that. I have done it on occasion myself. In my opinion it is very natural for you and you should do it more. You certainly have the legs for it as well as the build.

Style is built from the ground up!

Heel-Lover: Well, I thought both outfits looked very tasteful and stylish, your skirt lengths I found to have been quite appropriate and the shoes you paired with the outfits matched well. Most impressive indeed! Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Here is todays suit. Navy skirt suit, pencil knee length skirt with back split, pale pink shirt, pink tie with dotted textured pattern on it, very pale pink stockings with fine embroidered pink polka dots (compliments the tie) and pale pink stiletto heels.

Sharp outfit indeed..!

I liked both sets of pictures.

The one single thing I didn't like; was the sleeves on the jacket are too short. That may have been a necessity if it is 'cut' for a woman [back will be smaller.] Cuff's hanging out of sleeves possibly with cufflinks, is in my view, a very masculine look.

Otherwise, a very well put together ensemble. :winkiss: