87 members have voted

1. 1. How do you store your shoes?

• With my clothes in the wardrobe
    • I have a special wardrobe/shelving
    • Under my bed
    • Wherever they'll fit
    • I have a shoe room to keep them in
    • Other (please state)

I have a storage room dedicated for my shoes. But the shoes I wear frequently are usually stored in my bedroom or in a wardrobe in my livingroom. Kiss Sab

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 7 months later...

Ii am able to wear only my left shoe. They are arranged on shelves and the right shois are two to a box in a corner. Each pair of shoes has a number on the bottom of the sole near where it meets the heel. These numbers are also on the shoe boxes. Now and then one of my staff or friend needs shoes for a special occassion but does not want to buy them for one night, so I loan them out. With all of my shoes except for 3 or 4 pairs, the rightshoe has never been worn so I caution them to wear the pair in advance to sort of break in the right shoe.

• 4 weeks later...

I keep mine on the shelving in our walk-in closet, but we've definitely run out of space. We need to build an additional closet somewhere in the house, or I need to stop buying pretty shoes. One or the other. I so think I know how this will turn out in the end. :smile:

• 2 months later...

I would like to have a shoe room but it was impossible. So, I keep them in my bedroom, I have a wardrobe and a little walk in closet for clothing and shoes, specially boots. Also, I have two pieces of furniture just for shoes. My husband is my helper tidying them up

Elegance is my second name

• 1 month later...

I have a shoe room. Anything else would be impossible. I've experimented with a multitude of storage methods and have found that nothing beats translucent boxes for deep storage. Colour and season prevail in their "filing"rather than styles. Shoes I wear regularly can get a bit out of hand. If I go through a spate of frequent traveling they tend to Spill out into other parts of the house.

How lucky you are!! Anyway, in second thought, when I need a pair, I only click my fingers and get it..that's why submissive husbands are for. :)

Well now it's you who's the lucky one. I have no such submissive man at my fingertips. Not one who lives with me anyway.

Do you have him polish them as well as fetch them for you?

• 1 month later...

I keep mine in boxes that are labeled so that I know what is in them. I use to use wooden grained contact paper covered over the boxes so they looked all the same and then label them in calligraphy. I love organizing closets! I'm weird, I know..lol