finally out in public

winny

after thinking about it for a while and reading the encouraging support here at HH, i finally decided to go out in public in my heels. after a ho-hum day at work (i get off at 13:30), i put on my heels (nine west wedge sandal with a 3" heel) in the car and drove off to run some errands. i stopped at the warehouse store, the thrift shop, and the shopping mall. it felt so wonderful to wear my heels in public and i didn't care what other people thought. i got a few stares, but it didn't matter. i really enjoyed my little excursion. i am also looking forward to this weekend as my girlfriend and i are going to get pedicures and go shoe shopping together. i am so happy! thank you HH!

Awesome feeling isn't it? Nice going. :smile: As Dave mentioned, nobody cares really, about 1 in 20 will even notice you wearing something unique, and out of those it is extremely rare that anyone of them will do anything more than do a 2nd glance. Out of the hundreds of male members here that do it publicly, I think only a few have had any negative reactions from the public.

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a wonderful experience. You should consider yourself quite lucky that you have a girlfriend who is so supportive. Please keep us posted on how future events go.

Style is built from the ground up!

Great job and congratulations! I to have been wearing my new 4 inch heel boots out in public with my jeans. They are so comfortable. I had the plastic bottom of the heel replaced with hard rubber by a shoe repair shop. Much better - quiet and don't slip! The heel is somewhat stacked and not spike but narrow enough. I got them at payless. If I knew how to post here I would show you a picture. I will wear these as starters at the heel meet in October. Go for it

Congratulations, winny! There is a certain thrill to that very first time and glad you worked up the courage to make it happen. Will this be the first time for a pedicure with your wife? My wife and I give each other pedicures at home. Good stuff. heelme

... I got them at payless. If I knew how to post here I would show you a picture...

Could you post the the item number (lot number) for your boot? Just wondering if it's is one of the same one or two styles that appear to be very common right now among recent posters.

Winny -

First, Welcome to the forum!

As I have said many times before, wearing heels is public is a head game. It is also a game you can win especially since you are only playing against yourself. The game is the same for guys and gals but its a little tougher for the guys because the gals are used to the notion that heels are in their domain. Ounce you get past the gal’s advantage and realize that you can also wear heels, you have to understand that heels are an attention getting device and you have to be ready for the attention.

Sounds like you had a grand time and thanks for posting. :smile:

:thumbsup:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Do it and enjoy it. If you can't be yourself, you'll miss out.:smile:

This is definitely the key. Be yourself, have fun, and enjoy the moment and all of the reactions or comments you receive. Congratulations to you on your outing and welcome to HHP.