Today I wear...

wolf

For a little Sunday outing... Yellow sweater Black on black pinstripe trousers Black on black pinstripe kneehighs Black Patent Bandolino "MacDougal" loafers (2 1/2" heel)

Style is built from the ground up!

Black shirt, purple tie, 3-piece leather suit, long leather coat, "men's" oxfords, a small purse and my usual two necklaces [one made of leather and another with ankh]. Yesterday I went for a more "emancipated" look: black shirt, leather pants & blazer [a women's one, matched with a belt], underbust leather corset, dark red tie, two necklaces, 3" oxfords, the same leather coat and a large purse. I used some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and black nail polish, too.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hello everyone, This is my 1st post.. Ive been reading the site for a while now, I enjoy everyone's comments and support. Excellent group, glad to be a part of it. So today I wore long jeans 5" thigh high black boots, faded green t shirt and punk, studded belt. Im def. into high heel boots, only have 1 pair at the moment but would like more. Will post some pics soon. JG in Florida

What make/model boots are they? They look nice if I ever wanted to go out in public in a platform boot.

Colin Stewert from Victoria Secerts. All leather W/ a velvet like liner. Wore them all day and still have them on.

real men wear heels

Couldn't find them immediately at their website, but that could have been because I got distracted looking at SO many great shoes and boots (and because of my footsize, all unwearable to me :winkiss: ). Part of me though is glad I am a size 13 vs a sz 10, because I don't know how I'd make a selection - I want them all!

Keep enjoying them, they look great!

Couldn't find them immediately at their website, but that could have been because I got distracted looking at SO many great shoes and boots (and because of my footsize, all unwearable to me :winkiss: ). Part of me though is glad I am a size 13 vs a sz 10, because I don't know how I'd make a selection - I want them all!

Keep enjoying them, they look great!

I don't think they lasted very long. :nervous: They're probably sold out.

real men wear heels

Today wife and I are going to Walmart, pet store, sisters to visit a while and who knows where else. This is what I'm wearing. Wife is wearing 2 1/2" ankle boots with jeans also.

Mr. JH., Nice Look in the 3 photos. Are they same Boots from avatar, just worn underneath this time complimenting Ms. R's look of that day???

Boots Rock!!!!

What I actually wear to work almost everyday is a pair of good fitting men's jeans, a t-shirt (white or colored) and a button down shirt. Today on my feet I am wearing brown suade tied loafer style mens shoes with a 1/4" heel. Other times I wear sneakers, as my job pays for it's employees knowledge rather than appearance.

Monday I needed to be at work really early to finish some things I hadn't on Friday (I open the building), so I took the time to get dressed up. White poplin button up shirt Black straight skirt Beige pantyhose Ellie 5" leopard heels and yes, all the appropriate undergarments I drove to work, and then worked for about an hour and a half before changing into my regular work clothes. This was at 4am.

Halloween Party #2

White cotton pullover dress shirt

Black above the knee skirt

Nine West Peep toe d'orsays with 4 1/2" heel

So, how did your outfit go over at the party? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!